RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 7 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:20 pm

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 7 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Justin

BOOM! KO! xD

JJ

Oh my god! *She sat there in shock.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Luna-"Be right back" punchs Justin Bieber so hard it knocks him out "Zack are you ok?"

Zack-"yes are you"

Luna-"yep" Helps him up
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:38 pm

JJ

*Sits there in shock.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Zack-"JJ you ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Zack-"ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 pm

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:07 am

Im back online for the whole night
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 am

sorry i fell asleep
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:44 am

nice
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:55 am

Luna-"JJ come with us"

Zack-"Really Luna?"

Luna-"You blow your cover and probly mine so yes"

Zack-"ok ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 am

JJ

I-I-I guess so... *She stood up and gave Zack a hug from his side.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 am

Zack-"Trust me and don't be scaired" picks her up and takes her into the forset into a clearing then unflodes his wings and takes off

Luna-follows them to the clearing and unfolds her jet black wings a takes off after them

Luna and Zack-land on the roof of a building on a cliff then jumps down onto the porch
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 am

JJ

Where are we?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 am

Zack-"Mine and Luna's house"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 am

JJ

Oh. *She sat on the porch. She was still trying to handel all of this.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 am

Zack-sits down next to her "are you ok?"

Luna-goes inside
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 am

JJ

Mhm. *You could tell she was lying.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:51 am

Zack-knows she is lieing "ok what's wrong?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:55 am

JJ

I'm just still trying to process all of this. That's all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 am

Zack-"ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:01 am

JJ

I don't know why, but I'm scared even though I know I shouldn't be. *Her eyes start to water.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next