RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! Empty I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 pm

There is only the humans and the gaurdian angels. The gaurdian angel is assigned to the person of the oppisite gender. They have to save the person though. The humans have no idea that the angel is gaurding them. It is up to you when the human finds out but don't make it right away. That takes away the funness and drama.

Use any skelleh you want

•This is a non-lit, semi-lit and lit Rp. It's a hybrid Rp(:
•Please make a guy and girl.
•Make at least one gaurdian angel.
•Don't cuss in every post. You may cuss though. No words are blocked out just remember what I said first.
•Put "I was once lost but now I am found" somewhere on your skelly

My Charriessssss

Name: JJ
You are a...?: Human(:
Gaurdian Angel?: Zack<3
Personality: She is like a little kid and is really good at any type of sports. She is a tomboy and a complete one of the guys. She is outgoing, smart, humorous and has a great sense of style when it comes to shoes. She loves to dance and she plays guitar and drums. She likes screamo, heavy metal, rock and rap. She also dances to hip-hop. She loves to partehhh!
Looks: Profile pic(:

Name: Trey
You are a.....?: Angel
Human?: Nope. Not yet.
Personality: He is a laid-back kind of guy and likes to party. He listens to the kind of music that JJ does and plays the same sports. He can be a big flirt at times but not always. He is very mysterious and you will never know what he will do next.
Looks:
I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! Emoguy2

Last edited by Rainyskky on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey Twinny! Imma re-join since I really didn't post on the last one :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Okay! I gotta get off so byee!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Awieehhhh! Buh Byee!

Damon [Guardian of JJ]

Personality: Damon is a full-on bad-boy. He loves to get himself into trouble and have fun. You could usually find him at a bar, club or flirting with some tramp. He's a total go-with-the-flow kind of person and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He has amazing sence in fashion, music, girls and humor. He's extremely charming , seductive and flirty and any normal girl would fall for him almost instantly. He has more of a sarcastic sence of humor.
Looks: https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t155-sugaa-s-peoplee

Jasmine [Mortal]

Full Name: Jasmine Elena Pierce.
Nickname: Jazz, Jazzy.
Personality: Most of the time I'm deep, dark, mysterious, secretive & sweet. I love to have fun try to new things. I love boys, I get along with them better then girls. I do love flirting and messing around with boys, almost as much as I love hanging out with them. I'm almost always sweet and charming, but I do leave a nasty bite if you mess with me. I'm very brave and would extend to great lengths to protect the ones I love. My favorite season is fall, because of all the beautiful colored leaves, it's always so peaceful. I have a great love for music, poetry and fashion. I do have a darker sense of clothing, or as most people would call it "emo" or "scene". I love animals and wouldn't ever even think about hurting one. I love all types of music [except country], especially Rock, Scremo, Metal, Alternative, Hip-Hop & Rap. I love writing my own songs and poems, especially darker ones that explain the pain and reality of life. Most of the time, I don't stop until I get what I want and I love to rebel and do whatever the hell I want. In fact, after my mother told me I couldn't get my face peirced, 2 hours later I got snakebites, a nose ring and my belly button pierced. I do love to enjoy life, when it's great but most people would think that killing myself is what's on my mind 24/7.
History: I was born on October 17, in Beverly Hills, CA to Daplne Halkins and Ryan Pierce. My mother [Daphne] is a lawyer and my father [Ryan] is a 5-star-hotel owner all over the world. So my father did a lot of traveling. I have a older brother named Damon and a older sister named Katherine. My parents split when I was 7 and I lived most of the time with my Aunt Kate in Beverly Hills, since my mom married a ex-drug-addict and my father was always traveling. After the divorce, my mother moved to Ohio and my dad stayed in Beverly Hills [well sorta, the traveling thing.] I have always been a excellent student, I usually get As and Bs. In high-school I met my first real love, Devin [or DJ as some people called him] well anyways, my Devin was the leader in a gang, he took after his father who was also in leader in the gang. My Devin died of an over-dose of Heroin. I got into depression, cutting and eating disorders shortly after his death. I still have a few cutting problems and eating disorder problems. [I was anorexic for almost a year and a half, it's been 3 months since I sorta-recovered.]
Looks: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! Fcjptd

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! 1zg6asn

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! Vfy0q9
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Making two girls!

Name: Ryan || Zoey
What are you?: Human || Human
Personality: Ryan is JJ's twin but they look nothing alike. Ryan is a mysterious and flirty girl which you would find hanging around in the back of a bar or dance club being hit on by a bunch of guys. She super hot and sweet but not really a people person. She likes boys with black hair and dazzling brown or blue eyes. || Zoey is more of a sporty girl that loves to have fun.
Looks: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! 1302046252
I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! Bfzdb
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Name:Luna
You are a...?:Gauddian Angel
Human?: Not yet
Personality:meet me
Looks: chick under Luna

Name:Zack
You are a...?:Gauddian Angel
Human?: JJ
Personality:meet me
Looks: chick under Zack

Name: Ari
Gaurdian Angel?:I don't know
Personality: meet me
Looks: chick under Ari

Name: Zana
Gaurdian Angel?:I don't know
Personality: meet me
Looks: chick under Zana

I was once lost but now I am found
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 pm

JJ

*Was sitting in her room thinking of Zack. She opened her window and jumped out. She ran to the park and sat on the swings.*

Ryan

*Was playing football with some hot guys.*

Zoey

*Sat in the field.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Luna-sits on a cliff

Zack-Walks to the park

Zana and Alex-Surf
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 pm

JJ

*Takes out her iPod and listens to E.T. by Katy Perry feat. Kanye West.*

Ryan

*Tackles a guy and all the other laugh.*

Zoey

*Sighs.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Zack-Sees JJ and walks up behind her and gives the swing she is on a push
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:06 pm

JJ

*Has a small smile but just sits there with her hair in her face listening to the band Creature Feature.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Zack-Smiles and watchs her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 pm

JJ

*She tilts her head back and grabs him and falls off the swing on her ass.* That...was...AWESOME! Ahahah!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Zack-"you ok?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:31 pm

JJ

Yeah. Haha. *She got up and she wiped herself off. She pulled Zack into a hug.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Zack-Hugs her back and kisses her forhead
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:39 pm

JJ

You won't believe how much I have been thinking of you. My life is....really difficult right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Zack-"I really don't want to make your life difficult, so how can i help?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:55 pm

JJ

It's not you. I am just going through some things. Latley, I have been wanting to hurt myself. I don't know why. But I don't. Because I know it will hurt you. *She looked up into his eyes.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Zack-"Yah it would. But when did this all start?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 pm

JJ

Not to long after that guy Lucas came by. Do you think he is trying to make me kill myself? *She got a worried look on her face.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Zack-"Maybe but he would have to have super mind powers to do that" thinks or be a Fallen Angel

Last edited by schoolwildcat on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:17 pm

JJ

*Smiles.* I guess so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Zack-"yep"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next