RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 4 Empty Re: ||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Any one willing to give a post?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 4 Empty Re: ||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:54 pm

I do have my guy wolf. :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Feel free to post if you would like Britt.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:08 pm

ok well....I could make keith run into ur wolves
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:58 pm

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 4 Animal-black-and-white-snow-wolf-Favim.com-441227

Envey

Envey had broke for her father side and was now roaming the snow covered fields. Her nose was low to the ground as she tried to pick up on some near by prey. THe grey and white wolf lifted her nose to the air and her ears fell back on her head. There were more wolves near by. Was she on their land? Envey truely hoped not her father would get very mad if he found out she had found other wolves and made them mad. He father didn't want anything to do with another pack, he didn't trust them.

Something caught Envey's eye and she looked over into a small patch of sadge, where there sat a large jack rabbit. The wolf licked her lips and looked at the small plump animal. Crouching down Envey made herself almost unseen and creeped closer, and closer to the animals, but it caught her sent and sstarted to run off. Envery leaped closer to the animals went for the chase after it, but right before she could grabe the animals another wolf stood in her path. The young wolves ears fell back on her head and he blue eyes looked up at the large male wolf before her. Her head was held low to the wolf before her showing she ment no harm.

" I'm sorry... Am I on your land? Was thaat your prey?" Envey asked fear in her voice she didn't want to make this other wolf mad nor did she was this larger wolf to contact his pack if he had one. Envery dropped her eyes to the snow below her, closing her eyes lightly expecting to be killed on the spot. The only thought that popped into her head is that her father was going to kill her if he found out about this, and if she was killed he was sure he would hunt this wolf down and kill him and the worrst possable way.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Rose I finished playing in the snow as I continued walking passed trees, more birds chirping, and more. I passed this huge rock on the side and it was one of those rocks that are very beautiful even more wolves to lay on. I saw another wolf ahead of me, and his fur was brown. I couldn't see much of him, but he looked pretty big. I didn't know if he was apart of a pack or was just like me, finding a place to come home. I followed the wolf, quietly to not be seen yet. But the wolf turned around and saw me. He gave a loud growl and I almost fell onto the ground.

Harry I looked at the white wolf behind me. She was covered in snow and I could smell her. I didn't know she was behind me until I could smell her, and notice she was there. I gave another growl at her and I looked at her. She didn't look like she was from here. She looked like a wolf not apart of any pack. I kept looking at her. I sniffed her around, and she did smell really bad. Did she ever have a bath in her life? Or was she always smelling this bad? "What's your name?" I asked, calmly, as I circle around her.

Rose I sighed, as I checked the male wolf out. I kinda figured it was a male wolf by his appearance and the way he growled at me. I sighed again as I sat down, looking up at him with my blue eyes. "Rose," I say, quietly, looking terrified at the sound of his voice.

Harry I nodded, as I sat down as well and kept checking her out. "I'm Harry. Nice to meet you," I say, as I smile at her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Wolves i never accepted you.

Legion

He senced wolves, anger ranged in him he padded toward the scent as he saw two wolves talking. He had no emotion but a frown he looked away and padded back to his territory. He hoped on his rock and howled every wolf in his pack looked up at him and howled back. He smiled and barked at Sylver. He looked at her "Hello Sylver thanks for the surprise. the bear skin."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Rose I looked at him some more. I was still scared and being me, I can be shy and scared. I'm usually with myself so I'm not always used to having someone around. "It's nice to meet you too," I say, awkwardly, as I looked up at the sky. I didn't know what to say so I decided to just do that.

Harry "Are you from here?" I asked her, as I sat down next to her.

Rose "Actually I'm from a place far away, but I'm looking for a new home," I say.

Harry "Me too actually," I chuckled.

RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Essence

He was walking through the woods with a rabbit in his mouth he scents two wolves near by his ears perked as he sniffed. He walked closer and closer and walked through and bush seeing the two wolves "Umm.." He mummbled with the rabbit in his mouth. He slowly sent the rabbit on the ground his eyes didnt lay off the wolves. "May i ask?? why are you two here?" He said curious, he didnt want Legion to hurt them for being in his territory.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Sylver looked over at him and smiled with a nod "you're welcome." she looked at the pups as they ate happily she finished eating and waited for the pups. Once they were done, she brang them back to her den. She layed down and licked her adopted pups clean. Jem snuggled inside her fur with her brother.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Harry I noticed a wolf walking over to us and then put the rabbit down. I sighed, as I looked at him. "Sorry. I didn't know this was your territory. We both are looking for homes," I say to him, as I look over at Rose.

Rose "If you want us to leave then fine," I added.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Essence

He saw Rose have a attitude he rolled his eyes and looked at Harry. "If your looking for a home, i like my alpha will let you stay in the pack." He said niceing to him, grabing his rabbit in his mouth "Fallow me" He said padding toward the pack
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Harry I nodded. "Thanks.Um, what's your name? May I ask please?" I asked, the nicest I could because sometimes my replies could come out too pushy or too rude. I followed him behind and I looked at Rose.

Rose I nodded and I followed.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:46 pm

*whispers* razor.. *points to post* lol
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Essence

He smiled not looking back "I'm Essence Co-Alpha." He said as we finally got to the alpha rock, He bowed down t Legion "Alpha, I found two wolves who would like to join."

Legion

Hearing Essence words, he slowly hoped off the rock and walked over glareing at Harry takeing a deep look. He then looked over at rose and gave a good lance at her. "Hmm, Hello Im Alpha Legion..what brings you here?" He said narrowing his eyes at them
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Harry I smiled. "I'm Harry and this is Rose." I say to Essence.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:49 pm

βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ wrote:Wolves i never accepted you.

...... Okay??
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Legion

He looked at them "Nice to meet you..any desired ranks you perfer?" He was asking not meaning he was gonna give them the rank. But he was asking, planning to see if there worthly of that rank or not
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Harry I breathed in and out until I gave him my answer. "Lead Fighter, but I know I would have to start off as Fighter," I say, as I look for Rose and tell her to talk next. She didn't say anything when I looked at her and I started to get worried. I whispered to her to tell the Alpha what rank she wanted, but she told me she was too shy. "Cmon Rose," I whispered back.

Rose I sighed, as I looked at the Alpha in front of me. "Either Healer or Hunter please," I told him, quietly, and if he didn't hear me then Harry would repeat it for him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Legion

He thought "Hmm before you can get the rank i need to see if your worthy of it." He said to him as he looked at them.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Harry I sighed. "I know, but it's still good to at least tell you what we would like."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Legion

He gave a slight smile "As soon as i see your worthy and have faith in ur wanted rank. I'll put you as your wanted rank" He said to them
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:44 pm

So what your just gonna not let me join? That quite rude if you ask me...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:57 am

Harry "Well thank you so much for everything so far, Alpha," I say, bowing, and smiling.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Legion

He bowed his head, showing respect to them even if they were new wolves they seemed nice and faithful already. "Your very welcome."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next