RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Legion

His head snaped toward Keith he was bloody i bared my teeth and bared at Keith "HEY!" He yelled out with a rude side of the tone.He ran after toward him "What in the hell did you fight."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Keith didnt move "Another wolf that dared to challange me." he looked at the small scratches he had. "Little (colorful word) came at me." he looked at Sylver then back at the alpha.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Legion

Legion hated haveing his back bloody or hurt he gave a snarl "'is he still alive?" He said ready to go find that bast*rd

XD Legion hated his pack hurt
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Keith shook his head "nope, I killed him myself. I had no other choice."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Legion

He took a deep breath "Good if he was still alive i would of most likely tracked him down and killed him..Hurts my pack there goes with his head." He said turning too him as his eyes turn regular gold "Have Faith you too." He padded off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Sylver looked at Keith "were you the one sounding like a puppy?" he shook his head and she perked her ears up. She looked around "I hear the pup..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Legion

He walked up to Essence and nudged him as Essence snaped. Legion bared his teeth and snarled as essence didnt mean to and slowly leaned to the ground. Legion licked his forhead saying sorry as he hoped on the rock
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:23 pm

should silver find a pup?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Name: Rose
NickName: Rosie
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Personality: She's shy and quiet, but sometimes she just wants to be by herself. She can be awkward sometimes, but especially in conversations where she doesn't know what to say next. She's really kind and sweet though and would do anything for anyone.
Rank Wanted [if u put Alpha you wont be picked as one]: Hunter or Healer
Looks:
||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 3 Beautiful-White-Wolf-With-Blue-Eyes-wolves-6880194-505-509
Decription: Beautiful white fur with crystal blue eyes :3
Other:

Name: Harry
NickName: Harry's just fine :)
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Personality: He's a flirt, but sometimes people call him a player since he can go for one girl to the next. When it comes to girls (in this case it would be female wolves) he will treat them sweetly and be romantic.
Rank Wanted [if u put Alpha you wont be picked as one]: Lead Fighter
Looks:
||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 3 Wolf
Decription: Brown fur with beautiful sparkling blue eyes
Other:
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:45 pm

If you want Britt (: and accepted.

Legion

He thought seeing Keith bloody gave legion a slight anger. Blood for him was something he alwas hated. Legion senced new wolves he got up and huffed he hoped off the Alpha Rock and walked over toward where the scent was comeing from. He huffed giveing a big breath and letting it out. It smelled like two wolves fae and brute his tail raised as his ears went back. Loners something i didnt care for at all he begun to bare his teeth alittle
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 pm

I just noticed that my Rose pic disappeared :c
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:47 pm

haha
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Idk why xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:55 pm

lol and razor, i posted on the other rp :'3

Sylver walked into the woods, looking around untill she followed the puppy's sounds. She soon found the little puppy. it was cold and shaken up. She felt bad and took the pup by the scruff and hurried back home. once she did, she passed the new comers and the Alpha. She went to her den and layed down, She put the pup down too and started licking the poor thing clean. She wrapped herself around the puppy to keep... him warm. She kept cleaning him "Oh you poor thing." once she finished, she looked at the puppy and nuzzled him alittle "I shall name you..hmm...Zeke." she smiled and kept him close to her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 pm

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 3 Farkas4

its the pup on the left, but his ears are alittle more.. down
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Legion

He saw the pup and Sylver i fallowed her and stoped at the entrance of her den "May i ask where did you fine the pups?" He said quite curious
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:09 pm

ok it'll be both XDDD

Sylver growled slightly untill she seen it was the alpha "They were in the woods on their own.They were soaked and cold. I hope you wouldnt mind me taking in the little fellas. They were hopeless out there." she looked at the pups as they snuggled into their fur "They were abandoned."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:12 pm

i meant pup not pups XD

Legion

He nodded "Take care of them." [i]He said with a deep tone but then he turned around and padded off toward the alpha rock[/b]
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:17 pm

too late, XD

on the left is Jem and on the right is Zeke :3 XDD

Sylver nodded "of course" she looked at the pups that slept in her fur. But were startled by the stomach growl. Zeke barked cutely at Sylvers stomach and she giggled "Come little ones. Ill get you something to eat." she stoof and nudged them alittle before they started walking, they went after her tail along the way. She took a deer leg and ripped some meat off for them. She watched as they started to eat. She grabed the bear arm and began eating. Watching her new 'adopted' pups.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Rose I was walking for hours and I was getting exhausted. My legs were hurting and I didn't think I could go any longer. I needed to find a place to live and I wasn't in a pack for ages. I couldn't find a pack or at least a place to sleep for the night. It was already dark out and I could see, but I still needed a place. I heard some birds chirping above and they probably were getting ready for bed.

Harry I sat down on a rock and I took a break. I was hungry and thirsty and I couldn't find anything. I was also dirty and needed a bath. I couldn't believe how far I went today and I needed a place to sleep. I started to fall asleep on the rock, but it wasn't so comfortable so I didn't fall asleep. I stayed up and was looking around.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:39 pm

(( Omg Ip;m sorry i jojned and then left town. =P))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:44 pm

βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ wrote:Could you delete about two wolves please.

Why should I have to? You have five wolves i don't find it fare that you can play more then every one else just because you own the roleplay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:09 am

Fine whatever -_-
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Britt-21 wrote:too late, XD

on the left is Jem and on the right is Zeke :3 XDD

Sylver nodded "of course" she looked at the pups that slept in her fur. But were startled by the stomach growl. Zeke barked cutely at Sylvers stomach and she giggled "Come little ones. Ill get you something to eat." she stoof and nudged them alittle before they started walking, they went after her tail along the way. She took a deer leg and ripped some meat off for them. She watched as they started to eat. She grabed the bear arm and began eating. Watching her new 'adopted' pups.

*Sigh* I dont want to see fighting, guys DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Hey everyone :)

Rose I woke up in the morning. Birds were chirping and the sun was shining. There was snow on the ground and it probably snowed last night, but finished sometime. I decided to play in the snow since I don't always see it. I rolled around in the snow and got wet!

Harry I got up from the rock and I started to walk again. I needed a better place to sleep or at least a home. I had no place to go, but here so far. Nobody came by me to help. All I have seen is rocks, trees, and some birds chirping above.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next