RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Sylver laughed and wagged her tail around "well, to me it might be easy. No clue. The biggest meal I could bring is a Bear. I normally keep the skins for a bedding or a roof like cover." this girl was creative, she knew how to use skins like a human. Guess she was that smart.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Essence

He nodded "Hmm never seen a girl take down a bear, a male even cant but you must have that faith in you..right?? do you tell youself u can or cant do it??" He said giveing her a test in fingure.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Sylver nodded "I do this" she got up and got into her sneeking posistion "I can do this, just take the bear down like a deer on the road" she giggled and then layed back down "I encourage myself. After a while, it gets easy. it would be Easier with other wolves but y'know. Gotta start working for yourself around here."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Essence

He nodded "Good you have faith in yourself. Something that gives Legion respect." He gave a slight cough and looked at her and gave a serious face. "Listen your trust worthy. i can tell...you can not tell your brother this at all!" He glared at her then looked into a deep stare "There's five sprirts who roam this area...Four are spirits ones a Angel from above but is clearly able to see..spirits arent...one of our wolves is the angel and if you see any wolf awake at night...its him. he never sleeps,..Angels alwas have faith and courage and have way with words..but it takes alittle for then to get use to you and trust people." He said geting up and out of the deep stare
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Sylver took this in and nodded "Alright. Dont worry, I wont tell anyone or anything." he was dead serious about it too. "You can count on me" she stood and bowed her head "Should I go and catch something for us?" she tilted her head slightly but looked cute doing it. She didnt mean to look cute but it showed to say she wanted to know/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Essence

He gave off a cute smile "Nah im fine, its about time for me to go practice my fighting skills with Dezmond." He said giveing off a smirk as he turned around and walked off toward Dezmonds den.

Legion

It was about to hit night but he just decided to take a walk in the woods. Padding toward the woods he saw Bralycka one of the spirits. He diped his head and smiled "Hello Bralycka kind of nice to see you finally out here this time of year? wheres otur??" Bralycka barged into Legions mind and talked to him there. He smiled and sat there for hours. intill it hit the night and he was still up not one bit of tiredness in him. You couldnt see Bralycka clearing it was like a white mist but Legion saw her clearly as day.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Sylver was in the woods somewhere dragging a Bear back to the territory. This bear was a papa bear because he was wayy to heavy. "C'mon Sylver, you can do this." she got a better grip on the bear and dragged him more, doing a good job now "You're one fat daddy." she looked at the dead bear and sighed "You also make me very tired!" she then kept encouraging herself, her ears pinning to her head but then popping back up
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Legion

He saw her stuggling he told Bralycka he'd be back later. He padded over and grabed the other end of the bear he walked lifting the bear off the ground. He huffed and grunted as he forced the bear pulling it. As he ploped it by the tree with other foods. he lifted his head seeing Sylver he gave her a slight nodd seeing she had faith made him quite proud. He diped his head and he walked slowly back into the woods. He never fell asleep, he made sure she wasnt looking as his wings grew they were beautiful there were full black as the tips of the fethers were white/silverish colored. He flew up in the air makeing sure the pack was safe. As he flew back down and the wings vanished and walked pasted Sylver
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Sylver watched and helpped him drag it back "Thanks, Sir." she smiled alittle as they ploped the bear next to the small food from small animals and a deer. She watched him go and she started to take limbs off the bear. She would use the skin later for a bedding of some sort. Maybe she would give it to the Alpha
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Legion

He layed on the Alpha rock, his eyes were glowing goldish silverish he wasnt tired his father [which is god] was giveing him signs to go talk to Sylver. He huffed and got up and hoped off the rock and walked on over to her "Hello,..I'd likely to give you the rank of Lead Hunter. Would you like the Rank?" He said with a serious tone
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Sylver looked up at the alpha and got up with a head bow "Yes, I would gladly appreciate it, sir." she already had blood on her nice snowy-like fur. She would have to go to the (what was it again?) and get cleaned up.. "If you dont mind me asking, whats your name?" she sat down, looking at him, keeping eye contact and showing her full attention.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Legion

before he turned away she asked for his name, He looked at her giveing her the attention "I'm Legion" He looked at her, He huffed giveing her a little of a stare in the eyes "I know Essence told you about the Spirits and the Angels.."

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Sylver nodded. She liked his name.. it was nice "Yeah, Essence told me. But I swear not to tell anyone or anything. I would do anything to keep this secret safe. I would like to meet one of them someday though." she smiled alittle, her tail slightly waving at the tip
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Legion

"You already meet one...The Angel" He said looking at her his eyes slowly turning silverish gold. "He has alot of faith in himself...trust me.."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Sylver smiled and nodded "Of course, and he always will, right?" wasnt she nice? She loved to be nice because she always got something in return "Just like myself, I would never give up my faith"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Legion

He slightly smiled "Good, alwas have faith...because god will some day tell you a big surprise." He turned away and walked off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Sylver smiled and watched him go, then she looked at the bear that she half skinned. She started tugging at the skin and growling as she did it. "C'mon! get off already.." after a while, she got it. Then she went to a spot in the woods and wiped the blood off on the ground so it wouldnt stink up.. either hers or possibly Legions den. She looked at the big rock, then at her den.. She didnt know which would be best. She trotted over with the skin still in her mouth and she looked up the rock "where would his den be..." it was alittle far but she made it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Legion

He was in his den, snuggled up as his wings were all around him covering him. His eyes were closed trying to fall asleep Bralycka was alwas there to pretect him. It was Legions den which would be noticeable that it was him. Hearing footsteps he thought it would of been like Essence's or Bralycka walking around. But he ignored it and tried to fall asleep
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Sylver still sat there. She didnt want to disturb him.. She ran and got a stick, starting to put something in the ground 'For you, Alpha Legion.' she put and rolled up the skin, putting a rock on it and walking away from the rock and to her own den. once she got to her den, she layed down and looked outside into the stars.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Legion

He slightly opened his wings and saw bear skin, he got up as he walked outside his wings vanished. He saw it was from Sylver he smiled and grabed the skin and spread it out along the ground. he curled up and fell into a light sleep
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Sylver then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

skip?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Yuppers

Legion

He woke up and walked outside, He padded to the Alpha rock and sat there he gave a pray to his dad in heaven which was god. Emen i said lowly as i turned back around and looked at everyone hunting,practice fighting
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Sylver started to wake up to the sound of a small pup whining. She lifted her head and looked around herself, she stood and looked around inside it. Then she poked her head out of the den. "A puppy whining? I dont even see one.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Legion

He looked down his ears were pinned to his head. He sniffed the air and howled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Sylver stopped and looked up at the rock,seeing legion. What was she suppost to do??? So she just sat there, Keith running to her side. She looked over. He was fighting something because he was bloody.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next