RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 5 Empty Re: ||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Harry I smiled and nodded. The Alpha seem to be a really sweet wolf. "Thanks again," I say with a smile.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill" - Page 5 Empty Re: ||Canyon Grove Pack|| "We Don't Fight...We Kill"

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:So what your just gonna not let me join? That quite rude if you ask me...

HELLO!?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:56 am

Legion

He walked up to Sylver, not with a smile just a regular serious face "Hello Sylver." He said calmly and nicely but with a deep tone
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:00 am

Sylver lifted her head from the pups that were sleeping in her fur and looked over at Legion "Hello, Legion." she smiled "Im glad you liked the bearskin. It was a huge pain to pull off." she looked at her pups again and then at him "Do you want to know their names?" maybe he did, maybe he didnt. No one knew. but iit was best to know the pup's name
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:03 am

Legion

He looked at her and the pups "yeah i really liked it. thanks though" He said his voice cracked "Ha i already know the names" He said nice tone he looked at the pups and slightly smiled at them
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:10 am

Sylver smiled "Thats good." she looked at the pups and licked their heads as they snuggled close to her "Im gonna have to make this den here alittle bigger to fit all 3 of us. Right?" she looked at legion and put her head down on her paws, looking up at him innocently
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5