RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN!

4 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! Empty The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN!

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Please read the story:::
You were unwanted by your parents because they say u take up room they could us to party and drink without worrying about feeding or helping you. They dropped u off when u were around 10 and they said they will be back to pick you up in a week but never came back. You sit in your room counting the days untill you think they come back. For a few years you get madder with them but get to know more about the place and how it may be haunted with the souls of kids who died here waiting for their parents to come and say they love you. Will you die for your parents or find love and have kids? It's up to you......

Rules:
*I'm the Leader of this RP
*No being rude to other players
*Dont try to control the RP
*Not much cursing
*No info when doing it or giving birth
*Have Fun!
*If u read the rules and the Story put 'Lets Play' on the top of ur Skelly

Skelly:: (Can use your own but if u have pets please have less then 2)
Name:
Nickname:
Siblings:
Crush:
Secret Crush: (Someone you saw and like)
GF/BF:
History:
Pets: (If wanted have only 2)
Looks:

My People:::
Name: Dave/Smash
Nickname: Dave/Reck I guess
Siblings: Smash/Dave Crush: Nope
BF/GF: No!
History: Nothin really to say just that I grew up with my older brother who cheats sometimes on girls plus our parents hated us//Nothin just I'm better at getting girls and I hate my parents
Personality: Sweet,Caring and I and wise/ I'm crazy,Strong and wild
Looks: Dave:::: The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! William-william-levy-gutierrez-968758_400_300
Smash:::: The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! Sexy_guy_model-12802

Name: Adam
Nickname: Adam
Siblings: No
Crush: No
Secret Crush: ^^
BF/GF: ^^
Secret BF/GF: ^^
Friends:
Best Friends:
Enemies: nope
Arch Enemies: nope
History: He was heart broken by his Ex
Personality: Wild.caring
Looks: The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! Guys-with-blue-eyes-91532

~~Name: Ashley--Athena--Sage
~~Age: 19--18--17
~~Gender: Females
~~Siblings: Eachother
~~Crush: no
~~GF/BF: no
~~History: You don't need to know
~~Looks: The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! H12 --Ashley
The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! Blonde-emo-hairstyles-for-girls ---Athena
The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! Miss_Murder_by_SceneGirlsRawr ---Sage
~~Others:

Name: Ivy
Nickname: People call me Darkness
Siblings: None
Crush: No
BF/GF: No
Friends: No
Enemies: Many
History: My father and mother are one of the riches people. They sent me here to learn about others. I'm one of the 'dark people' I got it from my mom and part of my dad.
Personality: I'm a dark so I'm evil and nothin will stop me at it unless I find a love
Looks: The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! VampireRose

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! Empty Re: The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN!

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

OPEN!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! Empty lETS PLAY

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:52 pm

LETS PLAY

Name: Sloane Gilly
Sibling:Meghan
Relationship status: single
History:long story
Personailty: shy but once get know her, you love her
Pic:The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! XDsh

Meghan Gilly:
Sibling:Sloane
Relationship status:single
History:nah
Personality:fun party girl
Pic:The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! Blonde-emo-girl-hair-12

Last edited by ~Pinkie pie Jr.~ on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN! Empty Re: The Summer Woods Boarding School::: For the kids who Parents dont want. OPEN!

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Um did u read the rules and story?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:00 pm

FIX IT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Now accepted
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:06 pm

You wanna start or me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Ashley
I sit in my room with Athena and Sage talking about how we hear things at night
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Solane:
wearing white shorts and a blue t-shirt, she sit there reading a book called Book of poetry. she see her sister Meghan, walking to ashely room.

Meghan:
in redshorts and Black tank top , she hurry to Ashley room with mickey dee 2 package of 50 peice chicken nugget. she knock on door and say "its me"and wait for them to open the door
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Athena
"Are u even friends with that girl"

Ashley
"No she just called me her friend some how"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Meghan:
"were most of our classes together'. i sigh and put the mcnugget down and get the sauces. "hey guys i got the nugget. Ashely do you mind if i invite my sister Solane?" i stare at her then Solane who was reading.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Their door was closed

Ashley
"Doesn't mean we are friends..."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Meghan:
really oh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Ashley
I go open the door "Just don't bug us do much"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Meghan:
i bought nugget. about 100 for all of us to eat yummy." i stare at them hoinnthey wont judge me.

Solane:
walk up close to door and look a my sister Meghan then at Ashley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Ashley
I walk back to my bed and sit down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Meghan:
are guys gonna eat the nugget before they get really cold? " i stare at them then at the nugget boxes.

Solane:
I"am" i grab sweet and sour sauce and 9 nugget begin to eat them "delicous" i chew with my mouth close swallow and take another bite
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Ashley
I raise an eye brow then turn on the tiny tv
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Meghan:
sit calmy in a chair. she stare and sister who eating more nuggets

Solane:
eat nugget sit by a guy. she try not to smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Ashley
I go back to talking to Athena and Sage
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Solane:
sit next to dave she stare at him. then begin to fix her hair. she turn to him "hey"

Meghan:
"can i join your girl . what talking about?" i smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm

The guys aren't in the room

Ashley
"We are just talking about the dead souls"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 pm

oh

Solane:
where are the guys dorm? " i stare at my sis

Meghan:
oh cool and why so you can stalk dave again?" i grab couple nugget and eat them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Ashley
"I'm not saying where their dorm is"

Athena
I roll my eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Solane:
"in know what his dorm. no I'm so not stalking him. shut up sis" i bite another nugget

Meghan:
"your so his stalker" i roll my eye "yeah sure" i get up and grab another nugget then sat diwn stare at my sis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next