RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 ChristoferDrew

Damon moaned under the kiss. just loving the feel of her on his lips. He parted her lips and let his tongue go into her mouth. Letting it dance around her mouth like the dad before, until it went to war with hers. Damon pulled her onto his lap and ran his hands over her back. His chest then started to burn and he pulled away with a whimper and took a deep breath, smiling up at the girl onto of him. Some how Kaylee always made things better. Damon then remembered that his phone had gone off earlir that day. He didn't quite want to look at it right now, but he was sure it was Ka$h.

Damon sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. Kaylee moved back next to him and damon looked at his phone. Seeing that it was Ka$h that had called. " Ka$h called at like four." Damon sighed and clicked on the name with the shirtless picture of the other. The phone rang for quite some time, before the voice picked up.

" Hello?" Ka$h voice was sad, he knew why Damon was calling him. " Hey." The other end was quiet for some time before the voice came again. " What do you want?" Ka$h's voice sounded as if it was going to break. " I'm ganns be over there in like ten min. We need to talk." " Okay...." The other man sounded rather confused then hung up.

Damon stodd from the bed. " I'll be back in like an hour, maybe two." Damon left the room calling the dogs. His cat ran into the hall and also followed Damon down the hall. He picked the cat up and placed her on his sholder before walking out to his truck. Damon opened the tail gate and let the dog in. He then walked over and got into the drivers seat placing the blue cat on the seat next to him. Damon started the truck with a loud roar of the engine. He quickly pulled out of the drive way quickly and drove down the road. It was about a eight minuets for him to get to the house, Damon laced that cat back on his sholder and let thedogs out. He walked up to the black door and knocked.

A tall man with short dark brown hair and glasses opened the door. " Hello Damon." The man gave Damon a smile and turned to yell up the stairs. " AshlEE! Damon is here." The man turned back to Damon. ' Come in." Damon entered the house followed by his dogs. Another man walked into the room, this one with long blonde hair.

" Hello Damon." The man gave a small grin and hugged the boy. Damon hugged the man back then looked at the stairs. Seeing a shirtless Ka$h walking down the steps. The two older men left the room and walked up to their our room. Damon gave the tall boy at the stairs a smile.

" Hey Ka$h."

" Hi." The other male keft his pocker face and turned up the stairs. Damon followed and was lead to the others large room. His dogs ran up to great Damon and the other dogs. Damon placed Zoe down on the floor and she was soon greated by the other boys cat. " Sit." The other boy said holding his arm out to the large bed that thwey had once shared. Damon sat down on the bed and looked at the other who sat next to him. " You said we needed to talk, so talk." He said pulling his legs onto the bed and crossing them, placing his hands on his lap.

Damon sighed. " I wanted to tell you i was sorry." The other man looked at him. " You just met her Damon.". " I know." " Since when do you take things so fast?". Damon gave a small shrug. " I don't know, she was just so sweet, and we went out to dads cabin, and I just... I don't know. I lost controle." Tears started to streem down Ka$h's face making his eye liner smudge. " But..."

Damon whiped the tears from the other boys fce and pulled him into a hug. " I'm sorr Ka$h, I really am." " No your not." " AshlEE May Knicks, how dare you say that, you know how much you mean to me." Ka$h looked up at Damon and sighed. " You love her though." " Ka$h just because I love Kaylee doesn't mean then I don't love you." " What ever."

Damon then did something that Ka$h nor himself thought would happen here. Damon lifted Ka$h's chin and kissed him. He kissed him like they had kissed many times before. Ka$h moved so that his knees were on each side of Damon. Every though in Damon heah them went blank. He didn't thinkk about Kaylee, he didn't think about himself, all that was in his mind was the old them. The two boys that were madly inlove. Ka$h shoved Damon down so he was laying on the bed. Damon tongue slipped into Ka$h's mouth. His kissed him with a hunger that he Hadn't showed with the girl the day before. He could help himself it felt right.

Little the Damon know Ka$h had told his father about Damon being with a girl. And Ka$h's dad was rather upset with how hurt his son had been. " Oh my God Ka$h, I love you." " Mmm, I love you too." A loud knock then came at the locked bedroom door. Ka$h always seened to have him door locked. So it was not something odd for his father to find. Ka$h groaned and moved off of Damon. He walked over and opened the door. The man glanced in at the other boy who was laying on the bed slightly panting. The man gave his son a questioning look and shook his head. " Dinners ready." " Okay." The tall man left the room and Ka$h closed and locked the door again.

Turning around he say that Damon was now standing. " I'm sorry Ka$h, but I can't do this." He walked over and hugged the other boy. " I'm sorry. But I do love you, and always will. Never forget that." Damon kissed the other man again. Before heading out the door and walking out to his truck. He picked up his cat and let the dogs in the back. Before getting into the truck and starting it. Damon sighed and rabbed his forehead, before pulling out and heading back to kaylee's house. His heart was all mixed with feeling and he felt like he was going to throw up.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:11 pm

kaylee said talK! XD not make out! holy gosh XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Kaylee: A small giggle escaped her lips. As Damon parted her own lips, she parted them more before going to war once again. Then feeling him pull her onto his lap. Kay wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands ran around her back. She pulled herself closer which was highly impossible since they were as close as they were gonna get. Once he pulled away, Kay took a breath, and smiled down at Damon. He always made her smile when he looked at her like Damon did now. He then pulled out his phone and talked. To his friend.. his ex. Nodding she stood "Okay." kay watched him walk out of her room and she got up cleaning alittle and soonly going downstairs and cooking alittle something. After she had finished the quick mac-and cheese potatos (i'll get a pic if u dont know...) she cleaned her dish and put it away, going back upstairs and relaxing in her bed.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:24 pm

This is ME we are talking about. Lol You really think it would olnly be talking? XD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:32 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 Tumblr_lmkjzlJTBX1qiifmo

Damon sat in his truck for a short time thinking things over. He let out a heavy sigh and place Zoe on his sholder before getting out and opening to tail gate. Damon walked into the house and heard the water running up stairs. He walked into the kitchen and got himself a glass of water before sitting on the counter and downing about seven more. Damon then headed up the stairs and walked into the room.

Damon did a duble take when he walked into the room. See a naked Kaylee stanind in the room. Damon seemed ro coak on his own break as he turned out the door again. It's not like he hadn't seen it the day before, but still. He was still so not used to that.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Kaylee: after a while Kay decided to take a shower, and so she did. Thinking about Damon and how the weekend would be. Plus what to do too. She finished and wrapped the towl around herself. Then brushed and dried her hair, also brushing her teeth. As soon as Kay walked out of the bathroom, she put her towl on the bed and looked for some pjs. As soon as she got them, Kay turned and seen Damon walking in. A blush spreading across her cheeks as he walked out. Getting dressed quickly, she walked over to the door and opened it again "Im sorry.. I didnt know you would be home right when I came out" That blush stuck on Kay's cheeks. Opening the door more, she headed to her bed and sat there. Looking at her thumbs that she was fiddling with.
Pjs: Pj shorts, and a pj segettii string tank top.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 NSN1

Damon walked into the room his eye watering from choaking. ' It's all good." Damon walked over and sat on the bed next to her. " Sorry I didn't knock.' He said giving her a small smile. Damon was going to start up right where they had left off. Even though he had only 15 minuets ago been making out with Ka$h. But she didn't need to know that. " So where were we." Damon asked giving her a grin and leaning over to kiss her. He didn't even think about home much he must smell like Ka$h's cologne. Which was nothing like what wore. Damon had Axe were as Ka$h had an amazing smelling Play Boy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Kaylee: "Its fine, dont worry about it, Damon" smiling, she looked at him, the blush fading. Turning alittle, she looked in his eyes and spok "hm.. lets see." as he leaned in, Kay did as well and closed her eyes, noticing he smelt like a different cologne. It didnt bring any curious thoughts to her head since probly his ex's room smelt like that and it got cought in his clothes. Lifting her hands, she cupped his face in her hands gently kissing him and parting his lips, her tounge exploring around.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 Tumblr_m6to9qeXZZ1rr86mho1_100

Damon grinned under the kiss. He once again pulled her ontop of hima nd wrapped his arms around her waist. Damon let his tounge play around in her mouth for a while befor he got bored. He pulled away and started to kiss her neck, biting her and there. His hand slipped under her shirt in the back, but he just let it rest there touching her skin ever so lightly.

His mind then drifted off to Ka$h, his amazing white smile, his sexy body, his soft silky purple tinted hair. Damon shoved the thoughts out of his mind and stopped kissing her neck for a short time, then went back to it. I'm losing my fucking mind. He thought to himself with a slight sigh.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Kaylee: Smiling under the kiss she let him play around for a bit before kissing down her neck. Tilting her head back, Kay let his warm kisses sting her skin and leave tracks along her neck. The smile grew as his hand slipped under her shirt from the back but just sat there. His hands were alittle cold which gave her chills. Ignoring it,she slid her hands into his hair. Fingers tangling in the strands.Then noticed he stopped for alittle "Whats wrong, Damon?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 Tumblr_m6r4djmJxU1rq8a7p

Damon shook his head. " Nothing just thought I heard something." He said before kissing her again. Damon's hand ran up and down her bare skin. And he felt her shiver again. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and and just out of habit he started pulling her shirt up. Damon pulled it off and went back to kissing her.

(( You should s have her mom walk in on them. Even if she doesn't get mad, you still should lol.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 pm

XD I should

Kaylee: "okay.." just as he ksised her, she closed her eyes, kissing him again and chills running up Kays spine again from his hand running up and down her back. Feeling her shirt come up, she was already making out with him. Ignoring the door that opened downstairs, Kay kept going and heard footsteps come upstairs and to the door, opening it and who it was-was her mother, who stared then backed out, closing the door, eyes slightly wide and she went to her room. KAy pulled away, blushing from her mother walking in on them when she had seen. This was not looking good for kaylee.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 Tumblr_ltv0auukcl1r0ozf0o1_500_thumb

Damon let his hands go up and down her sides. He heard a car oull into the drive and her front door opening. When kaylee didn't move Damon just went on with kissing her. Footsteps then came up the stairs and her door opened. His eyes flashed open and he pulled away from her. " Shit." He said quietly to himself. Damon looked at Kaylee. " Okay, not doing that again." He ment they were not going to do this in her house again. He didn't want her mom walking in again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Kaylee: when he pulled away she sighed "Im sorry.. it was my fault. The door wasnt locked" I really didnt mean to leave it unlocked. I thought she would come later on tonight. Kay layed back on the bed and sighed. Not bothering to even get her top. She looked at the time, yeah her mother was early. Looking back at Damon, she took his hand and held it, smiling a bit to reassure him "next time, we'll lock the door?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:09 am

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 Tumblr_l4vqcoGEe11qaxr6fo1_500_thumb

Damon looked over her and nodded. " Or we can just go back to my dads cabin." He smiled and gave her a quick kiss before getting up and leaving to room. He really needed a smoke, he hadn't smoked in over a week, and yes he was trying to quit, but alot was going on right now. Damon slipped into his room and grabbed his smokes before heading down stairs and out the back door. He took no time to light up the smoke. Damon closed his eyes and took a long drag before blowing the dark cloud out his nose.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 am

Kaylee: Grinned "Maybe" She kissed back before he pulled away and watched him leave again. Her mother didnt mind them sleeping together, like litterally, not sexual-wise. So maybe she would stay with him, and just make him fall asleep with nothing on his mind. Just keeping him calm and running her hands through his hair. That tended to make her fall asleep as well, it was soothing to have someone run their hands through his/her hair. It just made people fall asleep easier. Going to Damons room, she sat at the window, since the tree was in the way, no need for a shirt.

OMG! i gtg my mom wont leave me alone I fixed it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:34 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 448762_o

Damon took the last long drag from his smoke and put it out, placing the butt in the plasic rap around the package. Damon put the smokes into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He talked Luke that he was head off to bed and that he needed to call him tomorrow, before he head back up the stairs. Damon walked into his bedroom still looking down at his phone with a small smile. " Lets hang tomorrow, you me and your new chick." Read the text from Ka$h. Damon grinned and sent back. " Can't wait." He looked up to see a still shirtless kaylee sitting in the window. " What are you doing?" He asked giving a small laugh.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 pm

Kaylee: she began to hear the door opened and looked back as Damon had a smile on his face. A small one. When he asked her about what she was doing, she giggled "I was waiting for you. To take some things off your mind. You really need the confort and things like that." Standing, she sat on the bed insted since the sill had been hurting her after sitting on it for a while. She patted the spot next to her. She didnt care about being shirtless now. If it didnt bother Damon then it cirtanly didnt bug her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:35 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 Alice-chris-christofer-drew-never-shout-never-nsn-Favim.com-231456_large

Damon gave a small smile and closed the bedroom door, locking it behind him out of habit. He walked over at sat down on the bed next to her. " And your shirt is where?" Damon asked giving a small chuckle. He stood from the bed and walked over to the dresser pulling off his shirt and tossing it in the bin, Damon pulled off his some what tight jeans and tossed them away as well. Before pulling out a pair of shorts and pulling them on. He didn't bother to grab a shirt there were no point. Damon plopped down on the bed and and gave her a small grin. He wasn't tired nor did he want to sleep. But if she was tired then he would go to bed. " So what now?" He asked looking over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Kaylee: "Lets say my shirt was left on the cold floor." she had a small laugh and watched him take his shirt and pants off then just put shorts on. Soon coming back and seeing the grin made her smile "Anything really." She kissed his cheek "Maybe I can tease you? Or maybe jjust relax and fall asleep alittle afterwards?" Laying back, she looked at him and gave him a nice and warm smile. Kay then went to the top of the bed and rested her head on the pillow, looking down at Damon. "Or a pillow fight."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 Tumblr_lkdqz1ZmRD1qcmkhz

Damon gave a small grin. " Pillow fight sounds good." He said grabbing one of the pillows and smaking her lightly wih it.

(( Sorry I have a really bad headach.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 pm

lol its ok I feel like writing one liners too D:

Kaylee: Giggling, she took a pillow and hit him with it, but not too hard and laughed hitting him again and again as he got her back

DX just brain dead, if u dont wanna rp now itas fine
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 pm

(( I'm just going to time skip i have plans for the next day.))

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 8 1312833_o

* Time Skip.*

Damon woke up the next morning rather early he looked at his watch seeing that it was only 5:23am. He looked over at the girl laying in the bed next to him, and carefully got out of the bed. Damon walked over and grabbed a shirt and he smokes before walking out of the room and down the stairs. He tried not to make any noise as he walked, but when he got to the last step Coke saw him and let out a small yip. " Shhh." Damon said holding his finger to his lips. He walked over to the back door and opened it letting the dogs out as he did. Zoe ran down the stairs and bolted out the door. Damon sat down on the porch and lit one of his smokes looking around the yard as he took a drag. He watched the dogs run around the some what large yard before he looked at his phone. The name Ka$h flashed across the screen, the beautiful boy's shirtless picture alone side it. Damon gave a small grin and clicked on the message.

"Hey Babe. I know your up not like you to be asleep, anywho I wanna get to know that girl of yours. I'll keep myhands off you don't worry, well unless you want them on ya'. =D" Damon gave a small chuckle and read on. " I'm sorry I flipped out yesterday, I shouldn't have, you're not mine any more, although I wish you were. So any ways, I was thinking that we could go hang at the lake or something like that. I hape this girl doesn't keep us from being friends, because if she does, I'll be very heart broke."

Damon gave a small grin and let his fingers fly across the screen as he typed up a message. " Yeah, you know me up before the sun lol. It's all good yesterday was a bit of a shocker for every one,even me hah. I would love to hang today I just have to ask Kaylee when she gets up. The lake sounds great! You know I love it there. I won't let her break up our friendship Ka$h, if I did, I would be quite heart broke myself." Damon sent the message and took a drag from his smoke waiting for it's reply.

The other boys name flashed onb the sreen again and Damon clicked on it quickly. " Okay good, well i'm gonna go shower. See ya' latter. I love you Damon." Damon let his fingers glide across the screen again. " Okay, I love you too Ka$h." Even when the two weren't dating they always told each other they loved them. It was in a brotherly kind of way, even though that sound quite weird to put it that way.

Damon sighed and put out his smoke going back into the house. Damon sst down in the living room from an hour and a half or so before he heard footsteps up stairs. He looked over at the stairs case to see a now fully clothed Kaylee. " Hey." Damon said giving a small smile. When she walked down damon started to talk. " SO Ka$h wants to get to know you, he wants to know if we would like to go to the lake latter today."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Kaylee: As she slept, she began to feel Damon move out from the bed. She stayed asleep. After a while, she finally got up and went to her room, freshning up and getting fully dressed, going to the stairs, she seen Damon at the bottom and smiled "Hey" walking down, she then leaned on the rail and spoke "Sure! I would be glad to meet him." Not that it bugged her to see the 2 together even if she was there.

fail/./////
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next