RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Damon&Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Christofer_Drew_by_iAmTheLightningThief Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Tumblr_l572buv8Ar1qccsduo1_400

* Another Small Time Skip*

" Kaylee come on!" Damon yelled from the front door. He was in his swim trunks and the dogs were loaded in the truck.He walked over and got into the drivers seat waiting for her to come out. When she was in the car Zoe jumped onto her lap, and Damon pulled out of the drive with a quickness. The[i]y were running late and Ka$h was waiting in his front yard.

Damon pulled into Ka$h drive the shirtless boy placed his cat in the car and put his dogs in with the others. Ka$h hopped into the back seat and sroked the snake that was around his neck. " It took you long enough."

" Sorry lost track of time." Ka$h nodded and Damon pulled out of the drive. They drove down the winding road for what seemed like for ever before the pulled up the the lake. he two boys jumped out of the truck followed by their cats. Damon opened the tail gate and the seven large dogs jumped out running to the water and jumping in. Damon laughed as Tanga and King started to play. Ka$h placed his large Boa in the grass before dratting over and jumping into the lake, followed by Damon. They looked back at the girl and waited for her to join them.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Kay: giggled "IM trying to hurry here!" she then rushed out and had gotten into the car, and Going to get Ka$h. Once they came up to his drive, she smiled at him and they had more pets then expected. Plus the snake that kaylee wasnt into. She hated snakes and they scared the crap out of her. Once they got there, she opened the door to get out as the animals raced out and everything. "dang" She muttered and watched as both Damon and Ka$h jumped into the lake. They both looked at her as well and she rubbed the back of her head with a smile "what?" she giggled nervously hoping they wouldnt throw her in there. Of course she was topless but she had her bikini top and bottoms on. Just just didnt take off her shorts.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Damon&Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Tumblr_m7bjzq9W2H1rs5boxo1_500Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Tumblr_lgolm535rj1qfcwuxo1_500

Ka$h looked at the girl and slapped his hand on the water. " Come on!" He said in a goofy kid like voice that made Damon chuckle. Damon dove under the water and swam around for a short time before come up next to Ka$h again, seeing how close he was to the other male Damon moved over a bit which made Ka$h frown slightly. Ka$h dove under the water and came up behind Damon. " Don't be all weird Damon, does she even care." Ka$h whispered in the other males ear. Damon jusr gave a shrug and drove away.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Kaylee; walking down to the lake, she sat down at the end "I was gonna say something but I dont want to hurt your feelings or anything like that, Ka$h." she was going to say that him and Damon do make a cute couple. she wasnt scared to speak her mind "if I tell you dont get upset" when they nodded she spoke "you guys did make a cute couple." kay tried not to make it sound too bad...

DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Damon & Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Chris-christofer-drew-nevershoutnever-nsn-Favim.com-237124_thumb Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 8f7abc4e657011e1abb01231381b65e3_7

Ka$h looked at the girl slightly shocked. He cocked his head with a small chuckle. What kind of chick would go out and say that her boyfriend and his ex-boyfriend looked cute together. Ka$h shook his head slightly and looked back up at the girl. " Thank you... I guess." Damon swam over and sat on the bank next to Kaylee. He leaned over and lightly kissed her, which made Ka$h cring. The other male sighed under his breath and sat next to Damon looking down at the blue water.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Kaylee: She noticed his eyes slightly widen and she laughed alittle "You are very welcome." looking over at Damon, she watched him swim over and sit next to her, kissing her lightly. Kay kissed back lightly before pulling away and feeling alittle bad for Ka$h. She looked at him "Damon, can I talk to Ka$h privately, please?" she wanted to help out Ka$h and do him a faovor.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Christofer-drew-nevershoutnever

Damon looked at her slightly comfused, but gave a small shrug. " Sure." He got up from the bank and called his dogs heading off into the near by woods to hike around.

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Kelleikjhe

Ka$h looked over at the girl also slightly confused. He didn't say anything or move closer to the female. Leaving a Damon sized gap batwean them.

(( Sorry didn't give me much to work with there lol.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:58 pm

XD

Kaylee: once Damon got up, she looked at Ka$h "Look, I know you loved Damon and possibly still do. But thing is, he has moved on." she looked at the water "I can help you move on as well. when I met Damon, he told me all about what happened with his family and all. I then seen his step father that yelled at him with some filthy mouth. I found out he was beatend the next morning. Taking care of him, I called the cops the day after with the wounds still there. We took pictures to prove it and all. I helpped him move on when I found out that day on what his step father did to him. Helping him little by little and he seems to be doing very well." she looked at him "I can help you as well. Move on past Damon and then find a new one to love. And I know who likes you too." she smiled warmly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Kellin-quinn-profile

Ka$h couldn't help, but laugh at the girls words. She thought that Damon had moved on, he clearly hadn't fully moved on. Last night proved that, but Ka$h wouldn't let the other know about that night. But know Ka$h he was going to make many more of those nights happen. Damon's not the kind of person that will stay stuck to his lovers side at all times. Ka$h looked over at the girl with his blue eyes when she said she knew some one that liked his. He cocked an eyes brow at the girl. " Who?" Was the only thing the male had said. Damon was the only person that Ka$h had ever known of liking him, all the other people at school just seemed to sove his away or treat him like shit. Since he was onely gay and almost every one at the school knew. The fact of this, people treating him the way they did caused Ka$h to skip school quite a bit. His mind then trailed off to the other boys in school that he knew of that were gay, he came across none that had ever seemed to like him. Ka$h looked over at the girl awaiting her answer.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Kaylee: Smiled and layed back in the grass "He is my very best friend and he follows me everywhere in school since we both have the same classes and to girls, hes smoking hot. but sadly, he turns them down and tries to find someone his type. He had seen plenty of gays, but only you in partciular he found that was right for him."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Tumblr_m5ozojYApX1rnzit7o1_500

Ka$h cocked an eyes brow at the female again he still had no clue who she was talking about. He tried to think back to having any classes with her, but that greatly failed. " Name?" Ka$h asked wondering if he even knew the other person. He wasn't much of the out going type the person that was friends with evey one, nope Ka$h was rather shy and didn't talk to many people at the school. He was only friends with the people Damon, Luke and the other guys brought around. He never made friends on his own. Ka$h let his eyes fall on the water again before he felt something cold on his leg. Looking down Ka$h smiled and placed the large snake around his neck ." Why hello there Bing." Ka$h said kissing the snake lightly on the nose before looked back at the girl.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Kaylee: "Logan. You dont see him hang with me at all?" Kay sat up and when he picked up the snake,she cringed and moved away some "How can you like snakes, Ka$h?" She was terrified of them since one bit her once, and thank god it wasnt poisned snake... "They scare the hell out of me ever since I was a kid."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Kellin4132-L

Ka$h shook his head. " I have no clue who he is." He said stroking the animal around his neck. Ka$h chuckled. " I get asked that all the time. I don't know why I like them. I guess it's because they remind me of myself, not many people seem to like them. I've always loved snakes I found one in my yard when I was like three and came into the house, my mom freaked out and told me to get ride of it, when i asked why she just yelled at me.' Ka$h sighed. " So i took it out side, the next time I found one it just happened to be venomous, but it didn't bite me even though I picked it up and every thing. I took it into the house and my mom killed it. After that i just always liked them." Ka$h looked out at the water. " After my mom died I seemed to have them all the time, my dad and his boyfriend don't really care." Ka$h chuckled. " I seem to like things that no one else likes. Like my dogs, they were the dogs at the selter that no one wanted so I took them." He stroked the animal again. " I've also never been bit by any of the snakes that I've had."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Kaylee: "You need to meet him, hes awesome!" and then once he talked about his past about rhe snakes he found. She nodded "interesting. One bit me when I was a kid, but it wasnt venomous, which was good because I wouldnt have my finger or myself here right now." she looked at her reflection "Do you like it when me and Damon are together?" she didnt even look at him "or you hate it?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm ganna go for a ride with my dad I'll be back in a little.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:11 pm

k
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:41 pm

(( Sorry i got home last night and my aunt had taken the laptop =P))

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Tumblr_m4ibxbbAoS1rw59uko1_500

Ka$h looked over at the girl as she spoke. " Well that would be because it was wild, you can't hold a grudge on a type of animal because of one. It's like people and Pitbulls, just because people don't know the right way to own and train them, people fear them like no other. But in truth they are very sweet, same goes for human rased snakes." Ka$h stroked the large Boa around his neck once more, but then she asked a question and Ka$h's eyes dropped to the cool blue water. " Well of course I hate it, but it's not like I can change it. Taht's why Im here right now. i don't want to lose him as a friend, so I need to be around you both. No matter how much it kills me."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Kaylee: She sighed "If you hated it. Then I should haave never came and just let you both have fun here. I dont like taking people away from the one that they love.. Like a man stealer.. I guess thats what I am" she sighed "if you want him that much, I'll just leave him.. even though it might tear me up inside and him. Me, worse since he was the first to ever be my boyfriend and make me more happier than anything." she began to fiddle with her thumbs. Trying not to let the tears spill out of her eyes. "Even though, I dont want to.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Ka$h

Ka$h looked at the girl and quickly shook his head. " No I don't want to do that, he clearly loves you and had alreay shown you that, if any one needs to get the hell out it's me. I just causing problems." He sighed and looked around the lake. He could see Damon walking in the trees not to far away, but he was busy on the phone, most likel with Luke. " I don't want to break you guys up, no matter how bad it kills me." Ka$h let out a heavy sigh as a tear fell down his cheek. He stood and walked over to the truck. " Damon lets go!" He yelled over at the other boy who nodded and walked over still on the phone with his brother.

Damon Came over and got into the truck waiting until the dogs, cats, and humans were in the truck before he pulled out.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Kaylee: She listened and started to feel bad for him. Untill he looked at Damon who was on the phone and got up. Going to the truck. She stood and followed along, getting in as well, and looking out the window as Damon drove. its like Damon is in a love triangle...I could help Ka$h if he wanted it.. thoughts and questions ran through her head. Sighing she just closed her eyes and let it rest on the head thing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Damon &Ka$h

Damon hung up his phone and looked around the car. " Okay what happened?" He asked seeing that both of them looked rather upset. When neither one of them spoke Damon mumbled something and lit a smoke cracking his window as he did so. Smelling the smoke Ka$h lifted his head.

" Hey Day can I borrow one of those, I left mine at home."

" This is my last one." Damon said passing the lit smoke back to the other male. Ka$h took a long drag before handing it back to Damon. They did this for a short time before the smoke was nothing but and butt and Damon put it out. He pulled up infront of Kaylee's house. " Your house came along before Ka$h so i thought I would drop you off first. That okay? I'm ganna drop Ka$h off them go talk to Luke, my moms not home." Once the girl was out of the car Ka$h hopped over the seat and sat down. Damon pulled out of the drive.

" Your not going to go see Luke are you?" Ka$h asked looking at the other male. Damon shook his head and pulled into Ka$h drive.

" What did you two talk about?"

" Some guy she says likes me, my snakes, you..."

Damon looked at Ka$h when he said someone else liked him. This came as a great shock to Damon. " Really?" Ka$h gave a small nod. " Well that's good."

" But she also said if you mean that much to me that she would leave you. And I know you love her."

Damon dropped his head into his hands and sighed. " I do love her. But I can't stop loving you. I just... I just don't know what to do."

" I don't either."

" I'm so confused." Just as Damon looked up Ka$h was moving over and was now sitting on his lap.

" Why can't you just love us both."

" Because I'm not like that Ka$h." Damon said making sure not to look into the other males eyes.

" Who fucking cares." Damon sighed and looked up at the othe meating his eyes. He bit his lip and sighed. He didn't know what to say nor do. What if she were to find out? That would fuck everything up. Before Damon could speak again the other males lips were on his. Once again all of Damon's thought were gone. Ka$h's tongue found it's way into Damon's mouth with easy and it danced around before going at war. Damon tilted his head to the side and deepened this kiss if that was even possale at the time. His eyes slipped shut and his mind went blank.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Kaylee: when Damon asked about what we talked about, she said nothing. And as soon as he came up to her house, she nodded and got out. Going inside, and taking a shower.Soon coming out and getting dressed. She looked over at her phone as it buzzed and Kay walked over to her phone and picked it up, hearing her friend panicing on the other line "hey hey, Amanda! Calm down. talk, dont start going nuts." kays eyes widen, hearing this. And tears filled her eyes "No.. you're llying" 'no, im afraid not.' kay started to cry

~Before the call ~

Amanda: walked everywhere like she had always done, being bored as anything and knowing Kaylee was at the lake with damon and some other dude.. she sighed and walked around untill she came across Damons car. She hid behind the building and peeked, seeing damon and another boy. And the other Boy moved onto Damons lap her eyes widen and seen their lips meet. oh no.. oh no no no! Kaylee is not going to be happy she pulled out her phone and went a different way,calling kaylee "Kaylee! Oh my gosh, you dont know what I just saw. you arent going to like it either." and she kept rambling on 'Hey,hey Amanda! Calm down. talk, and dont go nuts!' "Kaylee, I happened to be walking and as soon as I came around a corner, I seen Damons car and this other guy with him. The guy moved onto his lap and kissed him! Right now I think they are making out..." 'No.. you're lying' "No, im afraid im not.." she then heard kay crying "Kaylee..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Damon & Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 ChristoferDrewWolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 9 Kellin-quinn-profile

Damon let his hands slide across Ka$h back tempted to pull off his shirt. But Damon them heard all seven of the dofs barking and jumped. Ka$h also jumped and quickly moved off of Damon getting out of the truck. Before either of the boys could stop the dogs they bolted off to the back of the building and started barking like mad. Damon walked behind the home to see one of Kaylee's friends in the back yard all of the dogs were around her growling and snarling. The girl was on the phone and the boys could here sobbing on the other line.

Damon looked at the girl with wide eyes. " No, no you didn't!" Ka$h snarled at the girl that was now laying on the ground Ka$h's dog Pitty Boy growling in her face. " I'm temped to let them rip you apart." He growled at the small girl he was clearly ticked. " Fuck you." He snapped and turned to the back door seeing his dad standing in the door way. " Back." Ka$h and Damon both mumbled and the dogs moved away sitting by each of the boys.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Amanda: Kaylee hung up on the other line and Amanda put the phone away but was bust by the dogs which sucked for her. She ddnt care about the dogs. As soon as they call them off, I stood "My best friend needed to know. I was not going to let her suffer and find out herself. If I had hid this from her, she would have hated me for life. Best friends tell eachother everything." looked at Damon "how could you say you love her when you're out makig out with another guy behind her back. And hiding it from her. She hates liars. she loves people who tell her the truth about everyone and everything. But this is unacceptable."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Damon, Ka$h, & Kenny

Ka$h father walked into the back yard hearing the girl going off. The man folded his arms and looked down at the girl. " What the hell were you doing here in the first place." The man snapped down at her. ' Can you not read, there are no tresspassing signs every where!" He said pointing at the sings all over the yard. " You know i can call cops on you right!?"

Damon looked at the girl and shook his head. " You know how mixed up I am in my own mind right now!" He said in a growl to the girl. " I don't know who to love." Damon turned and walked over to his truck followed by his dogs. " Fuck you." He said to the girl before getting into the truck and quickly pulling away. Damon didn't even know what to do. He pulled into the drive way of her house and locked the doors. Placing his head on the steering wheel and started to sod.

The tall man looked at the girl again. " Get the hell out of my yard!" Pitty Boy let out a loud bark as the man yell. He pointed to the fence. Ka$h headed into the house slamming the door as he did so. This was just great.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next