RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 21 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 am

do I have to be your brain? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:24 am

Yes, yes you have to be my brain lol.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:37 am

XD

the only things i got is
1: Damon's father gets outta jail
2: Kaylee and Damon got married
3: Trey and ka$h...i dunno..did something? XD idk
4: drama ._.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:34 pm

damons father outta jail is the one Im picking.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Kaylee and Damon had finally finished moving into their home. It was beautiful. Not too big and not too small. it was perfect, even enough room for the dogs and the cat. "This is just so amazing Damon. We finally finished." she turned to her husband with a warm smile and pressed her lips to his before pulling away and spinning once "I could never get sick of this place.". Kaylee was more then happy. She petted a few of the dogs heads and looked at Damon "What should we do, Sweetheart?" she asked, walking back over to him and wrapping her arms around his neck, looking up at him lovingly. She couldnt get sick of him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Damon

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 21 Black-and-white-blanco-y-negro-chris-dre-christofer-drew-cute-Favim.com-239741

Damon smiled as they set up the last bit of the house. It was an amazing house. With four rooms. And two floors not counting the basemet. It was a simple little house. Even Damon liked it, they had gone through so many houses and Devon hated then all, but something about this house he loved. It was calm, and clean. And purely amazing. Devon smiled as Kaylee turned to him. She kissed him and he lightly kissed her back. He then watched as the girl did a little spin before saying she could never get sick of the place. " We just moved here Kaylee." Damon said with a small smile before his feonce was back infront of him, her arms around his neck. What should they do? Damon didn;t know. It was later in the day and there wasn't really much to do. He just gave a shrug. " I don't know."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Kaylee let out a giggle "As always, Damon." she pecked his lips a few times and then just met up with his eyes "We could hang in the yard with the dogs for a bit, play around with them." she slid her hands into his hair, gently playing with the strands behind his head "Then we can take showers, make some dinner and go to bed. Maybe watch a movie before that." she shrugged "Whichever sounds good to you." she slid her hands to his face and she cupped it lightly in her hands. Her thumbs brushing lightly against his cheeks "I feel like I have changed over the years." she spoke softly and looked down at his chest. Well, shirt, and she pressed a light kiss to it before moving her hands and hugging him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Damon smiled. " That sounds great to me." He listened to what the girl had to say before he spoke. " You have changed, but I'd say it was for the best." Damon hugged her back. " I love you Kaylee." He said before he let go of her and lead her to the back door. They let the dogs out and walked out to sit on the lawn.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Kaylee smiled "I love you too" she said and followed damon out into the yard with a bunch of dogs. She then crouched down and got tackled by one of them. she laughed and petted him "hey you!" she was glad to have the dogs, cat and Damon. It was already a family of their own. "I'm gonna buy every single one of you a toy to chew up and what not." she kissed the dogs head lightly and Looked at Damon who was sitting down "I'm the awesome mom, huh?" she said with a grin then a laugh. Goign by his side and kissing his cheek

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:40 pm

asdfghjkl;'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down