RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Noey and Wolves.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Noey and Wolves. Empty For Noey and Wolves.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:13 pm

So what do you want to do for the plot?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Noey and Wolves. Empty Re: For Noey and Wolves.

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Anything except animals and supernatural that's so overplayed and it always ends the same ugh.
Do you want me to make the first post with Nella? or you?
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Yeah will you please? Do you roleplay in first of third persom?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:18 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Okay your the one that does third.

But I really want to roleplay with you I see your roleplay with Yoda and I love it.... And there is no one here any more that I could be able to do that with.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm sorry, I'm busy a shit load of the time and usually I can only get on my roleplay all week unless my teachers calm their asses down on homework. But could you start? Because I don't know what to write, it could be anything but yeah.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Gr I really don't know how to post and it's pissing me off. Do you want them to already know each other or have a chance bump in. I need just a little help here I have horrid writters block.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:27 pm

A chance to bump into each other, Nella is an alcoholic/smoker addict so idk u can play off that.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:59 am

For Noey and Wolves. Tumblr_m6xunefU831qeow0y
(( Might change the person I used.))

Demon let out what sounded like low growl before he stopped out of the door of the house, it was nearly eleven and the sun was long gone behind the mountain. His DCs dragged across the ground as he walked and he didn't hear the running steps from behind him. A girl caught up to his side and gabbed his arm turning him to look at her. " Demon I'm sorry." Tje dark haired male just pulled his arm from her grip.

" Fuck off." He growled before stomping off again. The girl stood looking at him as he got farther and farther away.

" Take your fucking animals with you!" She yelled after him pulling a large brred cat and a Pitbull from the house. " I don't want them!" The woman slammed the door and with a quickness you could here the cries from a child and a light flipped on. Demon turned to see the dog and big cat running up to his side.

" I hate her." Demon mumbled as he slipped a leash over both animals. Demon looked back at the house, the girl was an old friend of his, they weren't dating, nor had they ever. It was just chance that they bumped into each other a few moths back and Demon started to live with her. It was a bad idea on his part, the chick started a fight about some of the stupidest stuff, and the dark haired male had gotten enough of it. Sighing greatly and shakin gthe thought from his head Damon looked down at the dog on one sid eof him. " You guy will always be there huh." He said patting both the animal atop the head.

Damon walked around the town before he came across a bar he went to every once in a while. Sighing he popped inside and slid onto a stool next to a girl. Demon looked up when Ray the bar tender came over giving him a smile. " Rough night?"

" Yeah just a bit."

" Beer?" Ray asked.

" Yeah just one for now."

Ray slip a glass of beer over to Demon before he turned to the girl on the stool next to Demon. " Anything else for you mis?" ray asked in his low husky voice. Demon glanced over and then down at his trusty peets by his side.

" Yo yay. Got some bones for the kids?" Demon gave a smile he always called the two animals his children. Ray held a finger up to the girl and walked into the back coming back with two large bones, both still had bits of raw meat on them. Ray leaned over the thin counter and handed them to the animals.

(( Sorry that was so much longer on my note pad=P))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Nella Montgomery

For Noey and Wolves. Tumblr_lxhz7nmN7e1qb3m3mo1_500
"Get off." Nella growled, pushing Aidan off of her. "I am so fucking done with you. You think you can go out and sleep with another girl and expect to fool around me the next day?" She shook her head, "You're such an asshole and I never want to see you again." Aidan rolled his eyes, "Come on babe, I told you I wouldn't do it again. Why can't you forgive me? I love you, okay? I love you." Nella was so tired of that line. She had forgiven Aidan to many times for doing shit like this, and, frankly, she wished that she didn't. Every time he went out and found another girl, Nella started feeling worse and worse about herself.Was she not pretty enough? Funny enough? Good enough? Nella ran her fingers through her hair and walked away from Aidan, this time she wasn't going to look back. "Don't do this to me Nella." He yelled after her. Nella just shook her head and gave him the finger.

Why did guys have to be so confusing? Why did they have to go after anything and everything? Why couldn't they just stick with one girl and fall in love with her and live happily ever after like all those stories she used to read? Well mommy lied, guys were lying, rude, and they didn't give two shits about you. Nella was so done with relationships. She had wasted three years on him. Three fucking years. She could have been something, she could have went somewhere. But, she didn't. She was still in that little town she'd been in since she was born, the town she was raised. Now twenty-one, she wished that they had actually went to college instead of dropping out of high school to move in and take care of Aidan. She had so many regrets.

Nella sighed and sat down on a bus bench. Pulling a pack of cigarettes out of her pocket, she slipped one out and lit it up, taking a long drag off of it. She closed her eyes and leaned back, blowing out a cloud of smoke. Nella needed a drink, she wished that a bottle of vodka would give her back those three years she had wasted on him. By tomorrow, Nella didn't even want to remember his name.

After stamping out her cigarette, Nella stuffed he hands in her pockets and walked off to the nearest bar. She had been drinking as long as she could remember. It had gotten so bad that she only went to parties just so she could get free booze. She had stop doing school work and eventually was failing every one of her classes. That's when she decided that it was time to drop out.

Nella pushed through the doors of the familiar bar, sounds of drunken men arguing came from the left and laughs of pretty girls came from the right. She sat down on one of the bar stools at the counter and looked at the bartender, "Vodka." She simply said, closing her eyes and running her fingers through her hair.

There was a jingle as someone walked through the door. He was followed by a cat and a dog, something Nella found quite strange. Furrowing her eyebrow, she looked away. Nella might not have been such a great person, but she wasn't going to make him feel uncomfortable and stare. The bartender gave her the glass and she quickly downed it. "Ugh.." She moaned, letting the alcohol burn down her throat. The man who walked in sat next to her and Nella looked over at him, "Hey." She murmured, before asking the bartender for another drink.

Nella pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked her messages, two texts and three missed calls from Aidan. He was such a bastard, he'd act like he cared until he got what he wanted and Nella wasn't going to be that easy. She wasn't going to get back into a relationship when she knew how it would end, him cheating on her again and then begging for forgiveness and that would happen over and over again.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:53 pm

By the way, I'm planning on getting Nella really drunk to the point where she starts flirting with him.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:16 am

Demon

For Noey and Wolves. Tumblr_m80t8y23NS1qbbs8oo1_500

Demon glanced over at the girl who wass sitting next to him. She didn't look any older then 23, with light blode hair and what looked like blue eyes, but he couldn't really tell in the dimb light of the bar. Demon looked down at his animals as they bit down on the bones they were given. The teeth of the cat caused loud crunching noises. Demon sighed when he felt his phone go off and pulled it out looking down at the message. He let out a small grown and quickly shut the phone off.

Turning his stool around Demon took a drink of him beer while looking around at the other people in the bar. He saw a few people that he knew, but one caught his eye. It was a young man in the back of the bar siiting with his arm wrapped around another. Their lips locked together, Demon shook his head and turned back around. " Wow Kevin." He said in a quiet voice. The man in the corner was his liitle brother Kevin, he wasn't even old enough to be here, but Ray would let him in any time he wanted. " Really Ray? You let him in again?" Demon asked looking at the man with was mixing drinks behind the counter. " Now I have to go home with him and make sure he doesn't kill himself.

Ray just gave a laugh and placed the drink infrong of the girl next to him. " Sorry bro, he came in with that guy over there and pretty much dropped to his knees begging me to let him have a drink. I can't turn the boy down you know that." The tall man gave another chuckle before turning away and asking some one what they would like to drink. Demon heard a small voice never to him and looked over giving the girl one of his bright heart melting smiles.

" Hello." He spoke in a deep voice he was clearly a smoker you could here it in his voice. " I'm Demon." He said holding a large hand out to the girl. " and you are?" He asked looking at the drink in her hand. " Trying to drink some one off the brian?" He asked. " That some pretty hard liquor."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:43 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:57 pm

For Noey and Wolves. Tumblr_mecq3vtsTC1ql8z0bo1_1280
You never know what could happen when you're alone in a bar. Some people may think you're lonely and feel sorry for you, some may be drunk enough to hit on you, or the other way around. You could make a few friends, or lose a few depending on the night. Tonight, Nella didn't think she was in the mood to talk to someone new. All she wanted to do was have a few drinks, a few to give her a buzz and go home and sleep.

What was home, though? Nella had been living with Aaron for three years. Her family didn't want anything to do with her after she skipped out on high school, Aaron kept sending her messages telling her how much he loved her and how he would never do it again. This was so routine. Nella couldn't tell you how many times she had been in the same seat, at the same bar, over the same guy. Her life was like a really bad movie, one that kept playing over and over again. But tonight was just..different. Someone actually cared enough to ask what had happened to her. Even if he didn't even care, he still asked. Maybe everything wasn't destined to be shitty after all. Maybe, for once in her life, things would actually take a turn for the good. Hopefully.

Looking at his hand, Nella reached out to shake it. She didn't think when she walked into this bar tonight to drink away her misery that she would actually make a friend. "Nella." She said, pulling her hand out of Demon's. Biting her lip, she played with her glass, "That's a weird name." She spoke, looking at up at him again. "I've never heard someone with a name like that. Is it a nickname or something?"

With a sigh, Nella looked back down at her drink, "He cheated on me." She admitted, running her fingers though her hair and looking back up at Demon. "I don't know what I was expecting, though. This isn't the first time." With a laugh, Nella took another sip of her drink. "I kept going back to him time after time, after time, and honestly? I don't know if I want to go back or not this time. But I have no idea where I should go. My family hates me, I don't have any friends, and it just kind of sucks, you know?" Nella bit her lip and shook her head, looking down at her hands, "Sorry for dumping all of this on you. I guess I just needed someone to talk to. How about you? What's you're story, what happened? I can't be the only one in here who came to drink off a problem or two."

"Can I have a beer?" She called to the bartender, running her fingers through her hair. As she looked back over to Demon, she bit her lip. He was kind of cute, nothing like Aaron. He looked kind of tough on the outside, but, his eyes were really soft, like he wouldn't hurt a fly. Or, at least hurt someone he loved.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 pm

I can edit this post if you want me too??
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 pm

For Noey and Wolves. Oli-Sykes-cassiluvsbrndon-25194735-497-216

Demon

Demon smiled at the blonde girl sitting next to him. " No it's not a nickname." He chuckled. " My mother was a very very crazy lady." Demon took a long drink of his beer before placing it back down on the counter. " Cheated? Who would cheat on a pretty girl like you?" Demon asked looking at the girl once more. " If I was you i wouldn't go back, but I;m not you so that's up to you." Demon downed the rest of his beer and asked for another. " Yeah i know what you mean." Demon said chuckling to himself and shaking his head. " I don't mind don't worry." He glanced down at the animals by his side and saw that his cat Yukiko had her eyes locked on the back corner. Demon shook his head. " Yukiko he's fine." The cat dropped her head back down onto her paws, but didn't take her eyes off the man in the back corner.

" Me? Nothing that bad I guess, If been living with an old friend from school for a while and she got mad and kicked me out. So now I get to go back to living with my man whore of a little brother." Sighing Devon looked down at the wooden counter and tapped him fingers to the tune of the song playing in the back ground. Ray brough a beer over to the girl and gave her a wide smile.

" We have rooms up stairs if you need a place to stay." And with that he was gone passing out drinks to more and more people that walked into the bar. They were rather busy tonight and Demon felt bad for him he was the only bartender working and their were only two watresses running around like crazy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:11 pm

For Noey and Wolves. Tumblr_mecq3vtsTC1ql8z0bo1_1280
Smiling at Ray, Nella took a swig off of her beer and let the alcohol burn down her throat. God, how many times had she tried quitting drinking? She had sworn time after time that she was never going to pick up another drink in her life, but, after Aaron cheated on her, she kept coming back. Nella just found comfort in a drink or two. She felt comfortable in a bar, the smell of the old leather chairs and the laughs of old drunkards playing pool. But, this time, for the first time, Nella thought maybe coming back here wasn't such a bad thing after all. After all, she had met Demon, maybe this was supposed to happen.

"Well, she sure raised her son to be a gentleman, talking to someone like me and listening to my problems and shit." Nella paused to take a sip of her drink. After a quick laugh, she looked over at Demon. "I can't even count the amount of times he's cheated on me on one hand anymore. Or the amount of times I've walked in on him, making out with another girl, or seeing them in bed together." Nella bowed her head and wiped a tear or two that leaked out of her eyes, "It's fine, though. I knew he was a dick when I started going out with him. Everyone told me that I could do so much better, why I would settle for someone like him. But, they didn't understand that I loved him." Nella shook her head and laughed again, taking another sip of her beer. "The thing is, I don't know if I'm going to go back. I've gone back so many times, what's the difference if I let it go one more time? It's not like I have another choice....you know?"

Nella looked up at Demon, her lips parted to speak, "If you don't mind me asking, why did she kick you out? You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to. After all, ti's not like we'll remember each other in the morning. I'm planning on getting so drunk I won't even remember my own name." Nella smiled, and took another sip, "I've been trying to stop drinking for years, I guess it's a bad habit I'll never get rid of."

Looking up at Ray, Nella smiled, "If you don't mind...I'll just need to stay for a couple of days so I can figure out what I can do." Biting her lip, she looked down at her hands. Nella pulled out her phone, Aaron just wouldn't give up would he? Nella didn't even know why he was even trying. Maybe it was because no one had stuck, or would stick with him for as long as she had.

((okay, so after you post next, or a couple of posts, I'm going to have Nella come on to Demon and start flirting with him and have him flirt back if you want and then they can get together in a room upstairs and hoLLA drama))
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:54 pm

For Noey and Wolves. Tumblr_m8u3cwpSuP1rv8fmi

Damon

Demon sighed and shook his head. " No not realluy she was never around it was just me and my brother for most of my childhood, I moved out when i was fifteen taking my brother with me, but them i moved in with Rayne and now here I am." Demon sighed again a took a long drink of his beer, it took alot to get him drunk, he was on his fourth and still not even a buzz.

" I don't see why he would cheat on a girl like you, you seem nice enough." Demon shrugged. " Some guys are just asses." Demon hadn't gone out with many people in his life, but he had to say he had only ever cheated on one and that's because she has started beating him and even put a gun to his head. Demon shook his head to clear it and looked backa t the blonde girl. The dog next to him jumped to his feet as a man walked to the door and started to bark ." Dagger!" Demon shouted. " That is enough."

" Want me to take them in the back Demon?"

" No it's fine."

Demon looked back at the girl once more. " Why did she kick me out? I didn't pay the rent once, only once it had never happened before, and she went around calling me a lazy piece of shit, and everything else, and if she lost the house it was my fault." Demon rolled his eyes. Demon chuckled when she said something about trying to quite drinking. " I;ve been drinking since I was twelve, it will be the death of me I'm sure, but i don't give a damn." He took another drink and placed his bottle doen on the counter.

Ray looked at the young girl and gave a nod. He grabbed a key and sat if infront of her. " You can stay for free I'll pay." Ray wasn't being some weirdo he felt bad for her and hoped she found some where soon.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:09 am

Running her fingers through her hair, Nella bit her lip and looked over at Demon. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean too, I didn't know." Sighing, she looked down. "I moved out when I was sixteen. My mother never supported any of the decisions I made, she didn't like Aaron. It was like I was a stranger to her." Shaking her head, Nella laughed, "Now I wish I could just go back and change everything. I never in my life knew that i would miss my mom so much. Do you know the last words she said to me when I left? That she hated me for doing this to her." Taking a swig of her beer, Nella looked over at Demon, "Teenagers gotta be teenagers, though. They just want that freedom..and when they get it they don't know what the fuck they're going to do with it."

Nella blinked and took another sip of her drink, "Apparently too nice." Rolling her heads, she took the last sip of her beer. By now, she had to many drinks. That was her fourth beer, not to even mention all the vodka she had consumed before-hand. It was a miracle she was even carrying on a conversation.

Shrugging, Nella looked at Demon, "You know, guys aren't the only assholes out there. Trust me, I've met some bitchy girls myself." Shaking her head, "People suck." She muttered. Looking up at Ray, Nella smiled, "Thank you so much. I just, I don't even know what to say. This means a lot."

Looking back over at Demon, Nella propped her head up on her fist and smiled, "You're really cute, you know that?" Nella bit her lip and looked down, scooting to the end of her bar stool, their knees touching. Looking back up at Demon, "I've never had a guy like you just...be nice to me like this, and for no reason at all...you have no idea how much it means to me. I didn't even think anyone would care anymore. After all, who would care about a girl like me?" Nella laughed and looked down, biting her lip again.

Moving closer, Nella laced her arms around Demon's neck, the smell of alcohol seething off her breath. After looking into his eyes, Nella leaned in and pressed her lips against his, her fingers tangling in his hair. Pulling away, Nella bit her lip and smiled, "You know, you're a really good kisser." Nella was really surprised that he didn't resist, he seemed sort of...off at first, making out with a girl he had just met in a bar. But he still kissed her back. In the back of their minds, they knew it was both wrong, but everyone needed a little bit of fun every now and again. Leaning back in, Nella closed her eyes as she kissed Demon again, pressing closer to him.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:12 am

Demon

" The last thing my mom said to me was. " You little mother fucking ass hole get out of my way." And then she through a knife at my head." Demon couldn't help but laugh at the way he said that. " Sorry." Finishing his fifth drink Demon could feel it getting to him. He love3d the feeling of being drunk it was like the most amazing thing in the world, well after sex it was. " Yeah I've ran into many bitches in my life." Demon said chuckling he took and long drink of his beer before the looked at the girl that was seated next to him.

Demon was taken slightly aback when the girl said he was cute. Her mood had quickly changed and he knew that her last beer had sent her over the edge. Where as himself he was still thinking rather straight. " Well I can't just let a pretty girl like you sit here and drink her life away alone? What fun would that be?" Demon asked looking into the blonde girls eyes. " Well I have to saya care." Demon looked down at his dog and his cat. " Ray take them into the back room please." Ray quickly grabbed the two animals and placed them in the back room. It was a good thing to, because this girl seemed to have something other then a little talk on her mind, and Demon was sure Dagger and Yukiko wouldn't like it. The animals were very protective.

Demon's eyes got rather wide when the girls lips met his. Her drinks had deffanently gone to her head. Demon faultered at first but then, went right into kissing her back, what could it hurt? The girl pulled away and said something that went in one ear and right back out the other before she went back to kissing him. Demon couldn't help but grin under the kiss. He pulled the girl onto his lap as he kissed her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Nella pulled away, biting her lip, teasingly. They probably looked like that one couple who couldn't keep their hands off each other. The couple that everyone would tell too, 'Get a room.' But they didn't know that Nella and Demon had only met an hour ago. Just two strangers sharing a drink together, now two strangers sharing a kiss together, hopefully, it would escalate to two strangers sharing a bed together.

Truth be told, Nella had never felt good about herself. She was always that girl who needed someone to tell her that they loved her everyday so she wouldn't go over the edge and think that no one cared anymore. Aaron had fucked her up so bad, thinking that no man would ever love her, no man would ever treat her right. Nella had come to the conclusion that every man she would ever date, if she ever did get away from Aaron, would just end up the same way. Him cheating on her or leaving her because she wasn't good enough. Nella didn't think she deserved any better, anyways. Aaron had made it quite clear over the past couple years that she wasn't good enough anyways. Hell, when he got mad, he screamed at her, yelling at her telling how she never did anything for him, how she was always so over-protective and jealous. Or, at other times, he'd lower her self esteem and tell her how fat she had gotten and why she should just starve herself or how she wasn't pretty and no amount of make up would ever change that.

Looking at Demon, Nella smiled. When Demon had called her pretty, and how he didn't know how any guy could do what Aaron had done to her, it gave Nella hope. It gave her those butterflies that she got when she first started going out with Aaron, when he told her how cute and sweet she was and how funny she was, damn, having those butterflies in her stomach was amazing. "Hey.." She said, scooting a little closer on his lap to his chest, pressing herself close to him. "There's a free room upstairs, we both need a little fun, so what do you say?" Nella bit her lip and picked the key up off the counter, swinging it around her finger.

Nella got off of his lap, taking his face i her hands and giving him a quick kiss. "I'll be waiting." She whispered in her ear as she walked up the stairs.

Honestly, Nella had never acted like this whens he was drunk before. She had never tried to seduce a man into sleeping with him. Kissed a guy an hour after meeting him and then contemplate the thought of having sex with him. But, then again, no one had actually been this nice to her, and, she was drunk. You put one and one together, Nella acted like a totally different girl.

Nella stumbled up to the door of the room Ray had given her for the next couple of days. It took her a minute or two to get the key in the lock, she kept missing, and it took her about five minutes to try to figure out which way to turn it. Finally unlocking the door, Nella swung it open, walking in and throwing her shoes off in the corner.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:51 pm

For Noey and Wolves. Tumblr_mf5trr1Xzn1rjziiao1_500

Demon

Demon looked at the drunken girl on her lap. He knew that what he was doing was wrong. He could still think straight, and he didn;t quiet like that. He was yelling at himself from with in. " Don't do it Demon. You're crazy." Demon just shook his head and took a drink of his beer, but then the girl brought up the roomm up stairs and he bithis lower lip. Before he could give and answer the girl kissed him and was already finding her way up the stairs. Demon looked at Ray as if asking what he should do.

" You really gonna do it?" The talk male asked looking over at his drunken friend.

Demon looked doen at the counter. " I don;t know..." Demon would feel bad if he just left the girl up in the room wsaiting for him. " I haven't been laid in three years." Demon chuckled and finished his seveth beer. " I think I'm going to."

Ray just gave a shrug. " Have fun..." HE smiled. " You stay with her and you get to pay for yourself tonight." Demon shrugged tossing some money at Ray.

" See ya tomorrow Ray." Demon sighed and headed up the stairs to the room. Once he found it he pushed the old door open. The darkness of the room is what met him. And then the smell that the room gave, smoke, alcohol, and sex. Demon wrinckled his nose as he walked into the room. " Nella?" He called awaiting an answer from the girl.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:10 pm

'Don't do it' 'Don't do it' 'Don't do it'
The little voice in the back of Nella's head screamed on and on about what she was doing was wrong, how she was drunk and she should just lock the door and go to bed. But Nella pushed it away. The thing was, Nella knew what she was doing was wrong, hell, when she walked into the bar she had no intentions of walking out with a new guy, or after making a new friend. Never the less, she didn't even think she was going to bring another guy home to sleep with. This wasn't the kind of thing Nella usually did. Sure, she had a reputation, but that was just for being an alcoholic and stealing a few bottles here and there. Nella wasn't the type to be sleeping around, but, then again, here she was waiting for Demon to come up the day she walked out on Aaron.

Nella was pulling the hair tie out of her long blonde hair when she heard Demon walk in the room and shut the door behind him. A small smile curled over Nella's lips as she walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I was beginning to think that you weren't coming." Nella whispered, biting her lip and pressing her lips against his. "You know.." Nella said, pulling away and leaning her forehead against his. "I'm not the type to do shit like this." Nella bit her lip and kissed him again, "But, then again, you're...different. I don't know if that's a good thing...or a bad thing..you're just different and it's kind of strange..in a good way. I like it." Smiling, Nella kissed him again, her fingers tangling in his dark hair. With a moan of satisfaction, Demon picked her up and led her to the bed, laying her down. It was strange, for such a nice guy, he was so quick to jump into bed with her. It was just a weird night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The light poked through the window, shining in Nella's eyes. Moaning, she pulled the pillow over her head and rolled over. Her face instantly met Demon's chest and she looked up at the sleeping man. "Shit.." She muttered, sitting up and pulling the covers over her chest. "Shit, Shit, Shit." Demon woke up next to her and Nella's mouth curled into a snarl. "I can't believe you let me, you, us, I can't believe you let us do that." Nella shook her head and took the blankets, wrapping them around her bare body. "What the hell? I was drunk, you should have known better." Nella shook her head, she knew it was partially her fault too, but, she was just looking for someone to blame it on, and there he was. Demon. The man in her bed. Whose bed was this anyways? Where were they? "Where the fuck are we?" Nella muttered, picking up her clothes.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Demon goaned at the morning light came through the window, but that his not what woke him up he heard some one mumbling the word shit over and over again. Demon's eyes became large and he looked at the blonde girl who was calling him out for the noght before. " Damni it!" Demon yelled in his head. " Why the hell did I do this. " I- I... I don't know why I let this happen.." Demon ran his hands through his hair. " I was just about as drunk as you were... Other then your the one that jumped on me." Demon shook his head and sat up looking around the room. " I;m so sorry." Demon just really hoped he had enough sense to use a condom last night, because if not he just fucked this girls life up. Demon looked around the room again. " We are in one of the bar rooms..." Demon said looking back down at the bed shaking his head over and over again. " What got into me." He membled to himself. He didn't quite remember everything from the night before, he knew that Rayne had kicked him out.. But this girl.. What had gone on with her. Shit what is she was married or something he would be dead.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:49 pm

For Noey and Wolves. Tumblr_m52hz1ffw61r8ca4qo1_500
Staring at him, Nella sneered, "I was drunk you idiot! Of course I would have flirted with you, I mean look at you. You're...hot. I can't believe you let me do that." Nella bit her lip shaking her head, Nella picked up her clothes and walked into the bathroom leaving the door open a crack. "I can't believe this." She muttered to herself. How was she going to tell Aaron? God, he cheated on her so many times, but, he wasn't the forgiving type like she was. He was going to flip shit and probably threaten leaving her. Nella couldn't deal with that, not now, not after everything they've been through. Maybe she didn't have to tell him, maybe the could keep a secret. Maybe the only people who would have to know about it was her and who ever the fuck that was. Just..maybe.

Pulling her shirt over her head, Nella pushed out of the bathroom door, "Who the fuck are you anyways? I haven't seen you before in my life. Where's my boyfriend? God he's going to fucking hate me for this. He'll never forgive me." Nella moaned, running her fingers through her hair and pacing the room.

Pulling out her phone, Nella saw she had a few missed calls and unread texts from Aaron. Of course he would be worried about her, she didn't even come home last night. "I hope you used a condom." Nella muttered, looking up at him. "I swear if I get pregnant from some guy who decided to have sex with me because he was a wee bit drunk, there's going to be hell to pay, trust me."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, as far away from him as she could manage, Nella tied her shoes. "Who the hell are you anyways? I might've been drunk but I don't sleep with just anyone." Shaking her head, Nella stood up again, scrolling through her contacts until she found Aaron's name. Clicking the call button, she waited until he picked up. "Of course." She moaned, as his voicemail sounded. "Hey babe, I'm sorry I didn't come home last night. Something came up and I stayed over.." Nella paused and ran her fingers through her hair, "I stayed over Stacy's house. I'm sorry, call me as soon as you get this, okay?"
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next