RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:24 am

XD oh ok
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:32 am

(( Don't say and so much, it makes your posts sound dumb. And this and that and yeah and that. Haha))

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Christofer-Drew-nevershoutnever-10457977-600-450

Damon gave nod and yawned. " Yeah, I do wanna go to school." He said waiting for her to put her plate away before heading upstairs. Damon fed the dogs and the cat before he changed and hopped into bed.

* Time Skip*

Damon walk up the next morning to the sound of his phone. He yawned and stepped out of the bed, grabbing his clothes Damon went into the bathroom and got in the shower. Getting out and dressing Damon walked back to his bedroom and fixed his hair. Yawning again Damon walked down the stairs to see he mother sitting in the kitchen. " Good morning." Damon said giving a small smile before letting the dogs into the back yard and sitting on the porch.

(( Sorry WB.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:42 am

Sorry.. :/ I try and dont want them to be short

Kaylee: the next morning, she woke up and streched before opening her eyes and looking at her clock. She heard foodsteps come out of the room across hers. A smile spreaded across her face "Damon." she mumbled and got up and going into her own personal bathroom which she was lucky with. Taking a quick shower, getting dressed etc. She then went downstairs and seen her mom in the kitchen "Morning" looking back at Kay, she smiled 'Morning. If you want to see Damon, hes outside.' she nodded and then watched her mother go back to cooking. Kay walked out to the porch and kissed his cheek "morning"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Black-and-white-chris-drew-christofer-drew-gorgeous-never-shout-never-Favim.com-320062

Damon looked up when he heard footsteps behind him and smiled. " Good morning." He said after she kissed his cheek. " Sleep well?" Damon asked looking at her with bright blue eyes. His bruises were stared to fade, but were still seen on his face and arms, Damon hoped that people would ask about what happened, or anything. He would have to come up with some crazy lie, that would just start rumors. Damon sighed and looked out at the yard watching the dogs run around. " I hope people don't bug me today." He gave a small sigh.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Kaylee: sitting next to Damon, she nodded slightly "Ahuh" Looking in her eyes, that smile stayed apon her lips. When he looked at the dogs, she did herself also. "Dont worry they wont. I have some make up to take care of the ones on your face if you want it." Kay shrugged "its like that lotion like thing that matches your skin and then it covers what you want hidden. But it will hurt when I put it on since I have to make sure it blends really good with your skin."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Christofer-Drew-3-nevershoutnever-10068394-453-604

Damon nodded. " You mean foundation , I am familiar with make up." Damon said giving a small laugh. " Don't ask." He stood and called the dog into the house. Her mother told them that breakfast was ready and they both ate, they still had about a half hour to kill before school. " Come on." Damon said going up stairs. He plopped down on her bed. " Okay do what you must." Damon said giving a chuckle.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Kaylee: "yeah, thats what I never got." Shrugging she laughed "Alright, I was about to ask anyway." as they stood. They ate, and blah blah blah (XD) and then soon ended up in her room "Alright." Hearing her ,mother yell up the stairs about going to work now, Kay went into her Bathroom and into the closet, pulling out a make up case and pulling out a few of various colors. Kay walked into the room and sat next to Damon, picking up 2 at a time and matching it with his skin, the 5th one was the right color for his skin. Opening the foundation, she stuck her finger in and put some under his eye and started to blend it in. Also for any other bruises on his face. His arms we can have a huge excuse for that. Kissing him softly, she pulled away and smiled "all done". Kay put all the foundations away and washed her hands. "Come and see."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Damon Dean Due
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Tumblr_m54b2jsi2a1qzrmkfo1_500

Damon sighed when she went into the bathroom to get the foundation. Damon pulled her down so she sat on his lap as she found the right color, and started placing it on his face. He winced slightly as she did. One she was done Damon smiled and leaned forword kissing her on the lips, it was a deep kiss lasting longer then some they had, had. He gave another smile and stood from the bed.

* Time skip*

Damon walked into the lunch room and his arm was quickly grabbed by his brother. Luke pulled his brother down on the bench infront of him. " Holly shit, since when are You Danon Dean Due a rebel." Luke said laughing. " Telling mom to fuck off, living with some chick you just met. What the hell else have you done?"

Damon chuckled rubbing his forehead. " You don't want to know."

" What have you been up to?" Luke asked with a huge grin punching his brothers arm.

" Ow." He said giving a fake frown that grinning. " I'll tell ya latter."

" Nooo." Luke said shaking his head. " I dun think so."

Damon chuckled again. " Lets just say I was busy yesterday."

Luke's blue eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. " No..." Damon gave a huge grin and a nod. " You! Damon Dean Fucking Due fucked some one?"

" Wow Luke watch the mouth, but yes."

Luke busted out laughing and started to cough from laughing so hard. " Okay, okay i'm done." He looked back up to see his brother shaking his head as he walked away. " Fuck you too bro." Luke said and walked out.

Damon walked over and sat down at the table Kaylee was at and smiled at her. " Hello, have you had a good day?" Damon asked kissing her cheek and glancing over at his brother walking out the door.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 pm

*reads then birsts into laughter* XDDDD Damon Dean Fucking Due XDDDD

Kaylee; By the time Damon had walked in, she was close to the end of the line of 3. A smile spreaded across her face and soon faded when someone grabbed his arms and was such a loud mouth. She wanted to hit him herself! Shaking her head, She was talking to her friend and asking all sorts of questions about Damon and what Him and Kaylee had done together. Her friend gasped when Kay finally spilled the juice of the sex thing. 'You must tell me more! is his body sexy?' Kaylee looked at Amanda "No, Im not telling you that! It could be not sexy" Kay lied it was "Never will I tell you because you might go after him, and hes all mine. But not so mine as in like.. a million dollars and being selfish. Im not thoes girls that would be with them 24/7. And everywhere they go. its practically stalking, and obsessed." Amanda laughed and sat at a empty table. Then Damon had approached and kissed her cheek. Kay smiled and nodded "yup, got a A and every test we had today and I got a eracer" Amanda laughed and Kay kissed his cheek in return. "Pretty awesome if you ask me"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Tumblr_lvhn9kSw7Y1qa3g9o

Damon smiled at her. " Well that's good." He then glanced down at the floor. " I only got an A on one of the tests." He said giving a small sigh. Damon looked back at her and then around the room. " Any ways. What are the plans from after school?" Damon asked looked back at her. He looked over at her friend hearing her giggle and gave Kaylee and questioning look.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Kay: "Dont worry, I'll help you next time." smiling she lost it and had a small one and spoke "well, I was thinking of getting homework done tonight and then the weekend comes so, possibly go out somewhere, you can join if you want." when Damond looked at Kay with a confused look, she spoke "its about the eracer, If you look at it.. you would laugh too. not really useful"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Christofer_Drew_Ingle30

Damon looked at the girl again, and just shrugged it off. knowing that Kaylee was lying, but he would push anything. " That sounds good." He gave a grin and kissed her lightly. Damon then heard running foot steps through the room and looked behind him to see his friend Ka$h sliding up the bunch. The other boy slowed down before slamming his side with the other.

" No." Ka$h said tracing Damon's face and grabbing his arm. The other boy stood and pulled Damon away with him.

" God damn it Luke I'm gonna kill you." Damon was then pulled out of the lunch room and slammed into the lockers the other boy standing infront of him.

" No." The other boy said again.

" Ka$h leave me alone." Damon said trying to pull away from the other. Ka$h traced the other boys face with sad blue eyes. " Ka$h let go." The other boy listened and turned down the hallway quickly walking away, only to be pulled into a side room by Luke. Damon sighed and walked back into the lunchroom with his eyes locked on the floor. He sighed and sat down at the table again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 pm

kaylee doesnt lie damon! xDDD

Kay: A smile was back on her lips again and she kissed back, before he had pulled away. Then she looked back at the guy who took Damon "Hey!" Kay yelled but the guy ignored her and she was going to get up but Amanda stopped her 'DOnt go...' Kay sighed, worried about Damon.. after a while, Kay decided that it was time to find him. Getting up, she hurried to the lunch doors out into the hall untill Damon came in, he walked to the table and she followed, sitting next to him "What happened" His shirt was wrinkled "And dont tell me nothing" Kay cupped his face, looking at him with worry.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 am

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 S158896974

Damon looked at her when she sat down and shook his head. " Just a friend that was freaking out, that's all." He gave a small smile and looked to the door, seeing a teary eyed Ka$h walking in. Damon couldn't help, but feel bad. The kid had liked him since the fith grade, and Damon went and did this. Damon let out a sigh and looked down at the floor. Next week was going to be hella fun. damon though to himself.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 am

Kaylee: "Oh, alright." she fixed his shirt so it wasnt so wrinkly. Kay didnt want to push the subject since he already looked alittle upset walking in. Kay followed who he was looking at (like she looked too) "Why is he about to cry?" she kinda found it hard to believe that Damon would hit someone and look completely normal about it. But Kay knew he wouldnt hit anyone unless he had to. Maybe he just said something to the guy? I really want to know what Damon did. I guess I have to keep my curiocity (Fail I know).
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Damon

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Christofer-drew-ingle-jane-doe-nevershoutnever-quote-Favim.com-355719_thumb

Damon dropped his eyes to the ground and sighed heavily, looking as if he himself would cry. " It's a long story." He spoke in a shaking voice. " I'll tell you at home." He said glancing up at her with a tear streaming down his face. Damon had to tell her. He could have her not knowing. Ka$h was an old boyfriend of Damon's. And Damon knew very well that he still loved him. He sighed and looked back to the floor tapping his foot on the tile floor, making small clicks when his heal hit the floor.

* Time Skip.*

Damon pulled into the drive way of her house and walked up to the door. Her mom wasn't home yet, and it was time to talk. He sat down on the couch and looked at her. Waiting foer her to ask what happened again like she had a millon times that day. Damon's hands shook lightly in his lap, and slight fear showed in his lue eyes. What is she going to think? He asked himself, he hoped it would change anything.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Kaylee: "Alright.." she began to wipe the tear from his face and any others that fell as well.Kay didnt know why Damon started to cry. But at least he would tell Kay when that got home...(imma do like a skip thing with 3 dots) As soon as they got home, she opened the door and put her bag down next to the door for now. Closing the door behing herself and swiftly entering the room and sitting next to him. Glancing down at his hands, they were shaking and Kay took his one hand and held it "Damon, can you please tell me now? I really want to know why you have been upset all day..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Tumblr_lonefuDriT1qdl5tvo1_500_thumb

Damon let out a sigh and didn't look at her. " Kaylee I don't just like girl, and to tell you the truth, you are the only chick I have ever liked." His foot began to tap on the floor again and his hands still shook. " Ka$h is an ex of mine. And he still likes me... Alot. So he was freaking out." Damon Glanced up at her. " And I feel really bad." He sighed and dropped his eyes again. He hoped she would get mad, or anything. Or freak out or something dumb. Damon felt his phone going off in his pocket, but he just left it be. He was waiting for her to talk.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Kay: Listening to him talk, she finally got it. He was Gay, and possibly bi now? But that didnt matter to her. She didnt care if he ever dated a guy, "I see." Kay slightly squeezed his hand. To think that she was the 5000 girl he dated, he only liked her, she was the first one. "It doesnt bother me that you dated a guy. Its normal, and its cute couple-wise. And to some people its.. just plain weird but its life and adoreable. I know you feel bad too. Why dont I talk to him or something like that?" To be honest, gay couples were so awesome! they are like girls.. but In guy form. I had a friend like that, he was awesome. Even I had a Lez friend. Sure she liked me but I spoke the truth to her and told her I wasnt interested and wanted to be just friends. She accepted it. So its like I grew up with bi's and a few others.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Nsn113

Damon looked up at her and gave a small smile. He was glad she didn't flip. " I mean, I wasn't gay, I had always liked girls to, I had just never been with one. Ya' know?" Damon looked back at her and gave a small nod. " Yeah i should, but I don't want to hurt him more then i already have. I'm sure that Luke told him that we did it. And that's why he's flipping out." He was not going to come out and tell her that they had been in a very intement relationship with Ka$h. He didn't think he would tell her... for a long time. He didn't want to risk anything.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Kaylee: "Oh, ok then that makes sence" never found the perfect one? "Well this Luke has a big mouth, I can glue it shut if you want me to. I'll be glad to the the honor." She giggled and kissed his temple "Lets just.. let him try to calm down, if it doesnt work, talk to him. I had a Lez friend, not that I went out with her or anything, but we would go out as friends. She was interested in me and all, I told her I wasnt interested and wanted to be friends, she accepted it, and we were great friends. I even helpped out my Gay friend get a guy." A smile spreaded across her lips "im like a angel that makes everyone and everything better again."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 Chris-chris-drew-christopher-drew-cute-Favim.com-176587

Damon nodded. " Yes, my brother is a loud mouth. Every one will know by monday."

* Time Skip.*

Latter on that day they had gotten done with home work. Kaylee having to help him with alot of it. It made him feel really dumb. Since his dad died no one had ever really helped Damon with his scholl work. From time to time Luke would do a math paper for him or something like that. The only class Damon was passing was english , and well gym, but duh. They were now sitting on her bed watching Tv. her mom still wasn't home yet, which Damon found odd. " Hey, why isn't your mom home?" He asked looking over at her then down at the dogs by his feet.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Kaylee: She helpped him with the homework he had that needed to be done. Obviously that had the same math one so it was easy. But alittle while after, she was sitting with Damon, leaning on the wall where her pillows were. Leaning on Damon alittle "She works as a nurse and likes her over time." Kay smiled "sometimes she doesnt come back till 10. But I can whip something up if you want me to." kay would be glad to since she knew how to cook some things that were good.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 7 600full-christopher-drew

Damon gave a nod. " I see.' He looked at his watch. It was only six. " No I'm fine." He said looking back at the Tv and sighing. He was quite bored, but he would say it. Dmon would ask her out to dinner or something, but he didn't have any money. He sighed again and looked over at her. Damon leaned over and randomly kissed her.

(( That fucking sucked!!!!!))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:17 pm

XD slightly did.

Kaylee: "Alright." Looking back at the tv, she watched it. There really wasnt anything to do today on a messed up friday. But then Damon came out of nowhere and kissed kaylee. A smile growing under the kiss, and she kissed him back, her eyes sliding shut and her hand lifting to cup half his face. Being gentle.

wow mine sucked too....
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next