RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 pm

kk

Trey: Looking at the clock there was only 5 minutes left of his last class. Of course he didnt have this class with Ka$h so it made him lonly since no one had really spoken to him. He wrote down what he had to in his notebook. Once the bell rang, he was the first out of the class, 1: because he didnt want to get stuck in the crowed 2: he wanted to see Ka$h and now. Rushing to his locker, he tossed the not-needed books into his locker and waited for Ka$h at his locker.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 am

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 14 5592345121_532d9e6cbe_z

Ka$h walked out of his last hour classing being shoved from the door way by one of the huge male. " Get out of my way you stupid Homo."

Ka$h just gleared up at the tall male and headed down the hall. Walking to his locker he put his backpack in his locker and pulled his notebook from it, before he walked off to meat up with Trey. After finding the other male Ka$h gave a wide smile and pulled him into a bear hug. " How way your day?" Ka$h asked placing a light kiss on the males cheek.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 am

Trey: He smiled seeing Ka$h approach him. Now in a bear hug. Trey hugged back "My day was great, just only dying to get out of my last class" he chuckled "What about you? Did you have a good day?" He had hoped so.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 pm

nu! I wont let this rp go poof!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Ka$h

Ka$h gave a bright smile. " I had a pretty good bay, I was just dying to see you for the most of it." Taking Trey's hand Ka$h lead him to the truck, where Ka$h opened the door for him, then got in himself.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 am

Trey: He smiled and followed Ka$h to the Truck and getting in "Thanks." he said, meaning to opening the door for him. HE closed the door and put on his seatbelt "What are we going to be doing today?" of course, they had the rest of the day to themselves, plus the homework, Trey would be glad enough to do Ka$h's homework.

sorry... sooo tireed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 pm

lemme guss,, writers block? lol
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:20 pm

guess we died?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:46 pm

No I don't want this to die. i love this roleplay... It's just been getting boring very boring.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm

..drama is what we need.. a killing or kidnapping or a huge car accident?

I could start one of them if u wish to
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 pm

If you want.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:24 pm

which one... they all sound good xD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Don't Care.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:37 pm

help me! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 pm

I say car accident :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:42 pm

I cant let this rp go poof, wolves :'(
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Working on a post.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:03 pm

kay
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:18 pm

*Time Skip*

Ka$h

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 14 Tumblr_mchd61DxBC1rhxhz2o1_500

Ka$h smiled brightly at the man standing by him. It had been a few week and Ka$h had really fallen head over heels for the other male. Ka$h took the the others hand and crossed the busy streets. The light had been red, but evidently that didn't stop the man speeding down the street with a cop on his tail. Ka$h's eyes grew wide and he push Trey out of the way, but before he could jumo to safty the man strucki Ka$h. The male driving the large truck didn't stop he just looked over his shoulder at the cop who was still on his tail.

Ka$h laid in the road slowly slipping in and out of consciousness, he could here the screaming of Trey and other people, but he couldn't see anything around him. He heard a female voice yell. " Call 911." Ka$h could feel the warm pool of blood forming around him, but he still had no pain, no fear. He felt warm, he felt happy. Was he dying? Is this what it felt like to die? He didn't know, but he liked the feeling.

Ka$h felt his soul leave his body, and it was then that he how he looked bloody and ripped in that back of an ambulance, Trey was there holding his bloody hand, crying. A man was staning over him pounding on his chest. " He's dying!" The man yelled to the others in the truck. When the man spoke Trey let out a sod, and Ka$h's soul seemed to rush back inside of him. The dark haired male took a breat and coughed out a bit of blood. He heard the some what steady rythm of the monitor hook to him.

" Trey." Ka$h spoak in a raspy voice and he was pail with a lack of blood. " Trey am I dead?" Ka$h couldn't help, but ask the question, he felt dead. And then the pain hit him and he let out a sceam.The ambulance came to a stop and the men pulled the strecher from the back. They rushed Ka$h inside and a large man stopped Trey at the doors
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Trey was walking happily with Ka$h. It had been a week of happiness. Walking with his boyfriend, things happened so fast that he only found his boyfriend on the ground, blood surrounding his body "No!! Ka$h!!" he ran over and manage to get Ka$h off the road. The Ambulances came and took him, along with Trey himself. He held his Boyfriends hand, tears running down his face. He kept mumbling things like 'Please dont leave me.' 'dont die on me, please. I need you.' but thats when it cought his attention when Ka$h asked him a question if he was dead. Trey chuckled softly, tears running down his cheek and dropping onto his lap. "n-no. You're n-not dead." Trey was glad for that. Once the Ambulance arrived at the hosptial Trey followed the paramedics before he was stopped at the doors "Ka$h!!!" he wanted to get through but he couldnt. He went to the mens room and washed the blood off his hands and wiped away his tears, looking in the mirror and calling Kaylee. He knew that she would pick up just for him, and she did. Trey explained everything that happened, sobbing on the phone as he did so. 'I'll be there as soon as I can, Trey.' she hung up and he went back to the lobby, sititng back down,and sniffling, looking down at his hands. They were slightly tinted red but thats because the blood had dyed his hands slightly. After a while, He had seen Kaylee and Damon rush in. Trey stood and ran to Kay like if he was a son of hers and hugged her tightly, crying into her shoulder. She hugged him back, making him feel alittle bit more better. "Th-Thank you..b-both of you..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Bummp? lol XD

I worked hard on that post, lolz :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Bumpers again XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 14 2044529901_6b1e8d07e6

Death Shall Come To All , Like the Last Leaf Must Fall From a Tree.

Ka$h again went in and out of the darkness, his eyes would roll into the back of hiss head and the doctor would start to move faster. They still were not sure what was wrong with him. Ka$h's heart kept missing beats, but they couldn't find anything wrong. The doctor sighed greatly and looked down at the young man on his table he truely did not know what to do. Ka$h was bleeding for many open cuts and a large of glass was in his side, but they had to find out wshy he was not responding before they could do any thing more. The doctor sighed and took his gloves off telling the others in the room to keep an eye on the boy. He rished out to the waiting room where the other teens were. The doctor held a hand out to them.

Damon set sobbing with his head on his hands he didn't know why, or how this could of happened, this was his best friend, his ex lover. Damon's sobbes shook his sholder and he didn't make out anything the older male said until he asked about Ka$h parents. Damon's voice was shaking with sobs as he spoke. " His mom dropped off of the face of the earth and his dad lives about a fifteen minuet drive away from here. Damon then lost all control and started to sob again.

The man sighed and looked at the other two teens. " Is he your brother?" The doctor asked. " If not do you by chance have the fathers number?" He asked looked at Trey who was also crying like mad.

Meanwhile the other doctor and the nurses where working fast to get Ka$h bleeded to stop. THey where doing the best they could in this mess. All of them didn't know if the boy before him even had a chance of living.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Kaylee couldnt stand the sobbing and crying around her. Hugging both her boys she kissed their heads, telling them it was okay, and that everything would be ok. Kay hoped that they took in the words and believed them. Of course she believed her own words because she couldnt stand to lose a friend like Ka$h and have the most saddest best gay friend ever. Kay knew that he would blame himself for Ka$h's death. She knew what to do if anything had happen. As the doctor rushed in and asked some questions, she asked "Trey, do you have his fathers number...?" Trey had nodded weakly and pulled out his phone shakily. Kaylee took it and looked through the phone book "What name,Trey..?" 'Kenny' he said and she nodded, going down to the name and calling it, she handed the phone to the doctor "This is his fathers number, sir." she hugged her boyfriend and Trey closer to her, feeling terrible, as herself wanting to cry. Some tears fell down her cheeks, but not as bad as her boys.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:08 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 14 Tumblr_m9rhl4y62B1qdspe6o1_500

It Wasn't His Time...

The doctor took the phone from the youbng girl and truned to walk away. " I'll be right back." The mans walked off with the phone to his ear. " Sir, this is Doctor Mitchell Olend at the Perth City Hospital. I'm sorry to tell you, but your son has been hit by a car, and he is not doing well. We are not quite sure what is wrong yet, but we are doing our best to find things out. You may come here and wait in the waiting room if you would like, there are three of your sons friends hear.

Kenny picked up id phone and looked at the number he knew it from being there month before. He picked up the phone with a shaking hand and listened to what the doctor had to say. His only reply was okay and then he broe out in tears. Calling his boyfriend from up stairs the two men drove quickly to the hospital where his son was. Kenny sat down next to Trey and looked at him. ' Trey what happened?" The man asked while he sobbed.

Once the doctor knew that the boy father was there he went back into the room to help Ka$h out, but what he found was shoking. The nurses has his chest open and they were trieing to stop a large amount of blood. The doctor what shocked he had not been gone long, and they had clearly found a large bleed in the boys heart. The doctor quickly cleaned himself up and went to work, talking to them and asking them what they had found.

As he laid on the bed Ka$h once again felt no pain, all he felt was warm and loved. He had no clue why, was he dying again? It was then that Ka$h life all came back to min at once. People always said that happened when you die, the though of his monther when he was a child and everything he had done from then to now. He remembered the day he met Trey, and how quickly he fell in love. But then Damon popped into his head Damon, Damon had been his first love and never would that change, but again came Trey and Ka$h smiled in his own mind. He loved him so much and if he could, Ka$h wanted to be with him forever. He didn't want to die right now, he was so young, there was so much he hadn't done, so much he may never be able to do if you didn;t come to.

Ka$h's doctor let out a wisper of yes when the boy opened his eyes, hours had passed. The doctor hadn't been sure if the boy was going to make it. He gave Ka$h a light smile. " Where am I?" Ka$h mumbled in a week voice.

" You in the Hospital Ka$h, you were hit by a car. I'm Doctor Olend. You father and some of your friend are out in the waiting room would you like to see them?" Ka$h just gave a quick nod and like that the doctor was out the door going to get every one.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next