RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 4 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:25 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:I closed my eyes tightly as the flash seemed to go on forever. I wanted to know what he was doing, but I was too scared to open my eyes... There was an image... It was like, fast, and swift, but it continued to run across my mind, as I saw the picture again and again... it seemed to slow down ever time it went past... I don't know if it was just me, or if it was real... It was me.. Yes, I can see myself, older, but yet, more young on the inside... There was someone next to me, as I was running. A boy.. No. It was the guy that was holding onto me right now. I opened my eyes fast, and grabbed onto his hand, lifting it off of me, as I stared at him. My expression blank..

Wanted to re-post before i had to go. So there you go ^^ Be back some time tomorrow Sad bye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 4 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 pm

-Kate wrote:Dude, that post you just showed was freaken' AWESOMELY EPIC!!!! xD Really impressive. I've done something close to that, but it was on FooPets... >_<
Annd, as for Devon, since you said earlier that he didn't like sitting and doing nothing, I imagine he'd only last ten minutes in that position. xP

Yeah... Considering giving him ADHD and messing with his personality a bit. c:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 pm

XD I can't way to see that kick in. xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:48 pm

-Kate wrote:XD I can't way to see that kick in. xP

c: Well I procrastinated.... Had to put on some eyedrops and they SUCKED. Pink eye o.e And then I realized I hadn't done my HW yet for The Outsiders notes... Going to lie and say I left it in my locker. cx and then I just got writers' block. :T I'll write something kick-ass tomorrow. >3>
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Meh, whatever floats your boat. xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:15 am

Ashton leaned against the wall, watching her. Something was different about her. But what was it? He saw her bare neck and winced. He hadn't hunted in at least 2 weeks. His throat began to burn in thirst. He clamped his hand over his mouth, trying to keep his fangs from slipping into her beautiful...tasty looking... He lunged at her, pinning her down, his fangs quite visible. His eyes were filled with just black, the color they were when he was thirsty.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:15 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Going to lie and say I left it in my locker. cx and then I just got writers' block. :T I'll write something kick-ass tomorrow. >3>

Lmao. I'm going to fail today at posting. Unless I had a good day. And did I mention that I LOVE your skelly??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 am

X3 oh hey, wolf does your guy have a cellmate yet? Akira is alone right now.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 am

Hey Supa! :) And No. He's alone right now. But the thing is, when the got him, he shifted, and they put him in the cell with a sleeping dart, and he is still in wolf form, and not up yet. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 am

I saw something... the last thing that I remember, was getting shot, and then falling asleep... Am I still alive? Where am I? Why was I stupid enough to shift.... I wondered if I was back in human form... If I was, I really hoped I had cloths on... I'm starting to get the feeling back inside me, maybe I'm waking up.
It's cold.. Really cold.. I know where I am now... In a prison Cell...
Well, that answers my other question, yes... I'm alive.
Why was I stupid enough to change? That might be a question unanswered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:49 am

Okay! :) i have to go to school now so i will reply when i get home.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:12 am

Hey Books :P

...::Who Are You?::...

Name :: "Rosalie Lucia Vehga"
Nickname :: "Whatever you wanna call me babe."
Age :: "Hmmm... Well considering I was turned when I was almost nineteen... Somewhere around that age!"
Real Age :: "It's rude to ask a woman that. But since you said please, 378 years young."

...::What are you, anyways?::...

Immortality :: Vampire.
Personality :: Rosalie is the kind of girl... Well, how to describe her. She's often theactrical about things, always wanting to make a scene or be notice. Her beauty and strength makes her quite the charmer... Or, if your on her bad side, quite the enemy. She's not easy to impress or please. Most of the time, people are unwelcome, in her eyes anyone outside of her own family is an intruder. Period. All her life she has been different in some way, shape, or form. Even before she began a vampire. She's always been the outsider girl, behind some invisible barrier.
Other ::
History :: "Same as any other kid."
Theme Song :: World So Cold by Three Days Grace

...::You seem nice?::...

Eye color :: An icy, unwelcoming blue
Hair color :: Light brown
Body Type :: "I don't know!!!"
Tattoos/Piercings :: One lip piercing and a nose piercing.
Over all Appearance :: Will add later.
Photo ::
trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 4 Michelle
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ashton leaned against the wall, watching her. Something was different about her. But what was it? He saw her bare neck and winced. He hadn't hunted in at least 2 weeks. His throat began to burn in thirst. He clamped his hand over his mouth, trying to keep his fangs from slipping into her beautiful...tasty looking... He lunged at her, pinning her down, his fangs quite visible. His eyes were filled with just black, the color they were when he was thirsty.

B-I-G mistake!! Anyone want a really fierce Immortal I'd suggest siren for females.. I'm about o show you why when I get on a computer :T
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Alexis's eyes snapped open and suddenly they were just as black as his, but it was a beautiful night sky kind of black. Her bow shaped lips were almost red looking, and they curved into a smirk. As soon as he came toward her neck she flipped him around until he was at the bottom. She had incredible strength, which was obvious when she was a siren. She could be as light as feather but still have enough strength to hold a sailor or simple man down and drown him. A full grown man wouldn't be able to compete with a siren, and despite their struggle they would definitely die. She suddenly seemed prettier than usual, not even pretty - but heart breakingly gorgeous. She bared her suddenly incredibly sharp teeth at him and if it were not for a few factors you'd think she was a vampire. All her pearly white teeth were sharp as she snarled at him, her almost claw like, long nails pressing into his throat. "You may not have the need to breathe but that doesnt mean I won't decapitate you without a problem." She growled, her nails pressing even harder for a moment. Alexis's voice was musical and enchanting despite the fact she was threatening him. It was as beautiful as she looked in almost siren form, "You dare try to ever touch me again and I'll show you why we sirens are called man-killers." Alexis hissed, taking her hand back an slapping him, or more punching. Her nails scraped against his cheek with more force than necessary and Alexis rolled off him and onto her feet when a guard passed by. Alexis smiled prettily and sweetly at the male guard. She shot Ash a glare and bared all her sharp, practically shark teeth ay him once more. Her hair was covering over her neck and to her torso but somehow managed to go only a little past her torso as she turned around and went back to her human form.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:28 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Going to lie and say I left it in my locker. cx and then I just got writers' block. :T I'll write something kick-ass tomorrow. >3>

Lmao. I'm going to fail today at posting. Unless I had a good day. And did I mention that I LOVE your skelly??

Why thank you! Made it from scratch so if you steal or use without my permission youbwill be killed. ;) I'll try Shane and Devon when j get to a computer cause my phones about tos or D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Lol x3

Ashton stood up once sheshe had gotte off of him and glared at her. "Are you by any chance part dog? Cuz I'm getting the sense your on the female canine side in personality." He leaned against the wall again and crossed his arms over his chest. His neck and cheek had red marks from her nails but he ignored them. "You're pretty fiesty, aren't ya?" He rolled his eyes and muttered,"just what i need. A tempermental female, great."

Lame sorry but i'm on my phone
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Lol x3

Ashton stood up once sheshe had gotte off of him and glared at her. "Are you by any chance part dog? Cuz I'm getting the sense your on the female canine side in personality." He leaned against the wall again and crossed his arms over his chest. His neck and cheek had red marks from her nails but he ignored them. "You're pretty fiesty, aren't ya?" He rolled his eyes and muttered,"just what i need. A tempermental female, great."

Lame sorry but i'm on my phone

It's okay, I was on my phone, too. :T
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Okay :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Alexis snorted. "Just what I need - an arrogant, mother****ing male." She returned his glare. "You tried to ****ing bite me, what can I say? I'm not fond of sharing my blood to some leech who can just as easily grab a patrol. And don't try and deny, I've seen it done and if you really needed some it would be worth the consquences." She snapped, already hating him. Sure, she could tolerate an Immortal from the opposite gender, but this one had already tried to bite her. He was a vampire, which wasn't too great because Sirens and Vampires have much too similar characteristics, too.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Shane blinked. "I-I-I'm so-rry. J-Just wanted t-to help." He muttered, standing up and backing away from her. His eyes were glued to the floor and then to his feet the whole entire time. His pale cheeks were slightly red out of embarrasment, blushing in almost shame at what he had done. He knew most of the people were a lot more tough, tempermental, and insensitive. Shane however was more delicate, and just a slight tap and his mirror cracked into insanity and gave whoever was stuck with him bad luck. He would be forced into Isolation, but it wouldn't be a bad thing for him. He couldn't exactly tell why she had done that, or what she felt, but his eyes couldn't help but stray and go towards her on the other side of the room. He had to admire his work, how she was practically healed completely. There were only slight bruises, fading still,
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Charlie

Somehow, I could feel my body coming back to life. There was a jolt of energy that flew through me. I looked up at him. I stared at him for what seemed as the longest time. His was face was almost the perfect shape. He seemed, hot.... x3 For some reason, I wanted to stand up and walk to him, or something. But the only thing I could think of at that moment, was to look at my arm, and watch the bruises disappear. I watched in awe. I looked over at him, and blushed, slightly smiled, and then tried to stand up, but when I tired, I just fell back down on my butt. "Um... Thank you..." I whispered when I had the will to speak.

Marcus

I saw something... the last thing that I remember, was getting shot, and then falling asleep... Am I still alive? Where am I? Why was I stupid enough to shift.... I wondered if I was back in human form... If I was, I really hoped I had cloths on... I'm starting to get the feeling back inside me, maybe I'm waking up.
It's cold.. Really cold.. I know where I am now... In a prison Cell...
Well, that answers my other question, yes... I'm alive.
Why was I stupid enough to change? That might be a question unanswered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Here... and I officially hate English. >_< A whole damn hour and a half dedicated to nothing but English homework. Such bull. Evil or Very Mad
Anyways... repost, Bookies?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 pm

-Kate wrote:Here... and I officially hate English. >_< A whole damn hour and a half dedicated to nothing but English homework. Such bull. Evil or Very Mad
Anyways... repost, Bookies?

Puh-lease? Although I'm not on a computer anymore >3>
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Soo, you're using your phone or something? Annd, here ya' go. :3

-Kate wrote:This is going to be so puny compared to that... xD

Emma narrowed her eyes at him coldly, her lips setting in. a straight, unamused line that added onto her unreadable expression; save for her eyes which flashed with anger as her temper sparked, igniting a violet flame in her irises. Had she been a dog, a growl would've welled up from her chest and rumbled out, but she wasn't and instead, a snarl laced her words.
"Well, then- you and I could be stuck like this for a while because I'm not moving until you agree," she hissed, a small bit of her fringe falling from her loose bun and drooping over her forehead, shadowing her eyes. Her rules may have been a silly game to him, but to her, they were her justification in case she ended up putting him in a wheel-chair; something she was quite capable of doing without a weapon.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Akira was unconscious as two guards dragged her down the aisle. They opened the door to a cell with a guy laying on the floor. They threw her in and closed it again. She landed partly on the guy and partly on the cold floor. She stirred a little in her dreamless sleep then fell silent again. Her black wings were bent at weird angles.

Ashton sighed,"kay I'm sorry. Happy? I won't bite you. I'll find someone else." He sat on the floor near the bars and rested his head against the colr metal. He stared out, with his back to her. He hoped something stupid would walk close enough where he coukd grab their leg or something.

Lame sorreh o.o
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next