RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 8 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:25 am

-Kate wrote:Emma flipped around and glared angrily at Devon, getting to her feet and raising her wings defensively behind her, pointing at him and opening her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "You sick bastard!" she hissed loudly, lunging at him and punching him in the side and pulling his feet out from underneath him, her eyes wild with rage. Kicking him his knee while he was on the floor, she bent down and picked him up by his shirt, slamming him against the wall roughly. The cell door suddenly opened and two guards stormed in, grabbing Emma by her shoulders and yanking her away from beating the life out of Devon. "Let me go! Let me GO!" she screamed, kicking and struggling in their grasp, desperately trying to get free. As much as she wanted to get into that fight, with her track record, solitary wasn't going to be good. "Stop! Let me go!" A third man walked in after Emma had been taken out of the cell, her shouts still audible from down the couridor. "I am sorry, we can get you a new cellmate if you like. We were worried that she would do this..."

lmao Power-play?? Somewhat... cx Besides, vampies have superrrr strength while Fallen Angels just have the wings and all that other junk... cx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 8 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:32 am

Devon shook his head, even holding his hands back as he fell. He already prepared himself for this, barely even disturbed. Actually, he was a little bit in pain. He masked that with the calm features his face took on, looking as if what she were doing was nothing. In reality, Devon would have bitten her and not even drained her, just let her suffer until the venom took over and killed her. Devon smiled as the third guard came in, looking around to see if anyone was looking. He then walked over to the man and gave him a sideways high-five, as if shaking his hand. He curled his fingers at the end as their palms slid, letting go after a moment. "What's up, man?" Devon smiled. Ethan grinned. "Nothing, much. You know, just living my life taking care of these assholes. You know how hard it is to be second in command?" The Spy chuckled. "You've got a fiesty one, there, though." He noted, and Devon rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I didn't want to get in a fight so she ended up shocking herself and I kissed her to piss her off." Ethan raised an eyebrow. "You're real weird, man." Ethan muttered, looking behind his shoulder. "So you want her, right?" He inquired, and Devon replied with a curt nod. "Ight, I'll handle this." Ethan clasped a hand over Devon's shoulder and smiled at him. "Good to see you, dog." Devon smirked. "It was a pleasure." Ethan walked out of the room, putting his mask back on.

OKAY I COULD WRITEMORE AND I WANTED TO PUT THIS IN LATER BUT OH WELL :D ILL EXPLAIN LATER BTW GUARDS ARE DEFINITELY NOT THAT NICE SO YEAH I WROTE THIS ON THE SLY SORRY THIS IS WHAT I COULD WRITE SHANE WOULD TAKE TOO LONG BUT SORRY GTG!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:45 am

Sorry 'bout the power-play thingy... I didn't know. xP Annd, with the guard thing, again, I didn't know. x3 As for the explaining, I can wait. My post'll be here... sometime. I got chores to do, so, yeah. See ya' later!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:56 am

hey made a lion roleplay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:07 am

This is just a proto-posty. xD If you don't want this or it doesn't make sense, just tell me and I'll redo it with something else. ;) It's kinda really detailed and long... so... yeah. xP

Emma still struggled to get free from the firm grip of the two guards, flapping her wings and digging her heels into the ground as best she could. Still, even as she fought with all her might, she was dragged down the dark corridor past several cells. Approaching a door all-too familiar to her eyes, Emma was thrown into the bitterly cold room and hit the frozen, hard floor with a thud. A yelp escaped from her lips when her shoulder groaned and crunched in protest of the sudden impact, making Emma grit her teeth together. Her eyes flashed several different fleeting emotions, the strongest one soon overwhelming all the rest. An unnervingly fearful blue filled her irises, her heart racing as the silence disturbed her. Every one of her senses were on high-alert, only making panic lurk on the outskirts of her consciousness. Standing up stiffly, Emma backed up and ruffled the feathers in her wings as the biting cold set into her bones. Each time she was put into solitary, a new kind of harsh element was thrust upon her to prepare her for the coming pain. Last time it had been an unbearable heat that had almost suffocated her, this time is was a cold that chilled the marrow in her bones. Who knows what was in store for her the next time. 
Setting her lips in a tight line, Emma flexed her fingers a few times to keep the blood flowing and to keep frostbite at bay. Sighing shakily, she felt an involuntary shiver pass down her spine, stirring the black feathers on her wings which already grew stiff from the cold. Raising her hands to her mouth, Emma blew her warm breath on them, glancing down to see they were already turning red. Extending her wings while she still could, she wrapped them around her tall frame and sunk down to the floor, her back shuddering as her shirt lifted up slightly and the bare skin underneath brushed against the freezing stone wall. Emma didn't know how long she would be kept in here; obviously long enough for the guards to figure out a way to punish her for the umpteenth time. Shutting her eyes, she retreated to the only thing that would keep her core warm- her memories. Slipping into a limbo-state-of-mind, her breathing grew more and more even as she stayed in the safety of her mind.

Little over an hour later, Emma was awakened by the sound of mental screeching in protest of frozen bolts and hinges, her eyelids fluttering before her eyes snapped open. Getting to her feet not so quickly as her bones were stiff and sore, making her wince as they groaned inwardly, she glared softly at the three guards that walked in. Not wasting energy, she didn't fight when the approached her and took her by the shoulders out of the freezing room- much to her relief. Her long legs like wooden boards, she walked awkwardly and limped slightly as feeling in her left leg slowly returned, sending waves of tingling pain shooting up her calf. Grimacing from the sensation, Emma managed to keep her poker-face and pushed the feeling away, focusing on centering her strength. 
Another door familiar to her eyes appeared, making her already cold blood chill even further- if that was possible. Still, she kept her cool and let the two guards lead her. 
"Not so much of a fight after Antarctica, huh?" the guard to the left mocked, gently probing her with the shock-stick just to get a reaction. And a reaction he got; Emma's whole body seemed to snap out of it's frozen, numb state as she convulsed, the pain making her whimper softly. 
"Not at all..." the guard to the right replied cruelly, briefly catching his companions glance. Body trembling and tingling all over as nerves began to wake up from their cryo-state and send signals of pain, Emma blinked rapidly a few times. The door was opened and the two guards threw Emma in just like before, except that this time she landed on her back. A flash of pain flitted across her face, contorting her features before she covered it up. Never would she willingly reveal her pain to those bastards. Groaning, she rolled over and gently pushed herself up, grinding her teeth as her muscles screamed in protest, burning as lactic acid built up. Now on her hands and knees, Emma felt her icy lungs struggle to take in a full breath, making her eyes squeeze shut tightly. Wings shuddering, and a few small icicles breaking off, she sat up and took in the room. This one she'd never seen before. They must've redone it... she thought weakly, gazing around slowly. 

I left it like that so, if you want, you can use Ethan or I can finish and you can use Devon again. :D Your call.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:26 am

Oh, snap. LaLa, you still need to make Shane's skelly. xDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 am

Anyone got a free charrie???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Did I accept you?? If I did, wtf you need a boy. And if not make a boy. if you did, then tell me what page so I can accept you 'cause I seriously don't remember doing so c:

ALSOOOOO
If that was supposed to be Isolation...
Well, even if it isn't, I'm DELETING THIS ROLEPLAY. Well not yet. I need to fix this and add important details because I feel like I didn't give you enough AT ALL. Dx I'm sorry! You won't have to really start over, you can save your posts and repost them on the new one, I just need to fix this A LOT.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:44 pm

You're deleting this roleplay? Whaaaaattt????
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Ashton turned around and looked at her. She was staring into space again. He sighed,"you aren't very talkative, are you?" He walked along the wall, tapping it, looking for weak spots. "Instead of ignoring me or threatening me...not saying we should be the best of friends, but maybe we could actually try to get out of here somehow? Devise a plan or something?" he suggested,"look for stuff to help us get out. Combine our powers, I dunno, anything that could free us?" He stopped tapping the wall and just started pacing instead. He was trying to think of an escape plan.

Akira woke up with a start. She looked around and her eyes landed on the boy sitting across from her. She pushed herself off the bed and backed into the corner. There she knelt down, ready to protect herself if need be. She didn't always trust males, too much abuse by some in the past. Her black wings were folded against her back, so she could fit into the corner better. (She looks like the girl in my profile pic). Her eyes moved over the boy, still sitting on the bed. "Who are you?" she asked, quietly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:You're deleting this roleplay? Whaaaaattt????

No, I just remade it and fixed it up. You can just copy and paste your posts here, if you want, I'll even do it. C:

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t646-trtd-s-th-nimls-w-cn-open-accepting

^^^ Improved RP!!!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm

What's wrong? :/
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:What's wrong? :/

Nothing, it's okay. False alarm - Thank God!!! :D I got the ENTIRE IMPROVED roleplay back. ^^"
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:12 pm

And don't worry I'll repost yours... and fix a few of the spelling errors on there too, lol. Put it on the new skelly, but don't worry I won't ruin anything. c:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Oh well I'm on my mom's work computer right now...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Oh well I'm on my mom's work computer right now...

Then do you mind copying and pasting for me?? xP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Copying and pasting it where?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Copying and pasting it where?

...The new roleplay. c:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8