RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 5 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 am

Marcus

I felt something land on me, and I knew that I wasn't dead. I jumped, in shock, and the girl flew in the air. Yup, I'm in wolf form. I knew that because she seemed to be falling back.down slowly, so I could catch her. I gently moved forward, and got her to land on my back. "Ofh!" I tried not to wake her. I growled at the guards as they shut the door, and locked it. I moved this girl, onto the bed next to where we were, and rested her head on a pillow. That way, I could get a good look at her. The smell of her, kind of drifted gently into my nose, and then it began to burn. I coughed. Dark angel... I didn't want to scare her when she woke up again by being in wolf form, but, then again, I didn't want to go naked... So I decided to hide under the bed. Hoping she wouldn't freak out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 5 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am

Akira woke up a few minutes later. She stood up and oulled the sleeping dart out of her shiny black feathers. She surveyed her surroundings and sighed. Well this was just great. Wings+tiny cell=torture. She hoped they would let them have some outside time once in a while. She sat in front of the bars and shivered. She wrapped her wings around herself to keep warm.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:30 am

Marcus

I sighed lightly. Barely loud enough for anyone to hear. I watched from where I was, as her legs came down, and her feet touched the floor. When she shivered, I felt it, and wanted to whimper. But knew she was freak out. What was going to happen, when I did come out, and she thinks that I'm a creeper, or something... I sighed again, and started to crawl out from under the bed. But kept my nose just into the light, and then pretended to sleep.

Sorry, lame.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:37 am

Akira looked around and her eyes found a canine looking nose sticking out from under the bed. She crawled over and sat in front of the bed,"will you please just come out?" She was a little afraid because she didn't know him but she was at least a little happy that she wasn't alone in this cell.

Sorry im getting ready for school too
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:43 am

Marcus

I whimpered, and then gently began to crawl out again. When my head was out, the only thing I could do was stare at her. I was afraid of what she was going to go. Or say... I got out from under the bed, and sat in front of her. My white fur, hung low on my body. The white fur didn't help with the coldness in the room...

Gtg. School.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Akirs blinked at how big he was then smiled. "Thanks...I'm Akira." She folded her wings against her back despite the cold. Her eyes traveled over his white fur. It looked soft. She wondered if it was. She wanted to reach out and touch it but wasn't sure if he'd like that. Her eyes moved back to his and she smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes again, walking as far away as she could from towards the beds again. She sat back on the bottom one, deciding it would be better to not even rest. She had to sleep - she was still slightly human, and living. She wrapped her arms around to herself, hands clapsed over her shoulders. Her legs were stretched out across the bed as she leaned against on of the four poles that held up her new cellmate's bed, looking straight a head of herself. She didn't blink, just zoning out. She was careful to keep her hair over her neck the entire time. One thing was, Alexis could easily daydream for hours. She was fine with sitting, standing, or laying still. She played dead with ease. Her breath was obviously easy to hold, even though she could breathe underwater. She remembered when she was around seven she used to like to lay near shallow pools by the shore of the beaches, pretending to be dead. It would freak out random people and when she snapped her eyes open, she'd speak in that hypnotizing voice of hers. Alexis was an extremely young siren, so she hadn't yet managed to get hypnotizing down completely. The older sirens were obviously put into Isolation, and not just from their power. At age seventeen, she was rather accomplished. She had mastered most of the skills that naturally came to her, and even then her voice could still stun people for a few seconds.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Devon sighed in annoyance, and positioned himself in a straight way, almost as if he were planking - but the other side up. He was completely straight and unmoving, not even blinking. He could definitely be dead, the way his eyes had a slight glaze over them, staring straight ahead at Emma. That was until ten minutes later he lunged up, this time pinning Emma down and snarling. His fangs were out, and were incredibly impressive. He snapped at her neck, but then surprisingly grinned at her. Devon was an old vampire, so his eyes were always red. He pushed himself off her, hands originally on the floor right next to her shoulders. He pushed back until he was at the opposite side of the cell. He turned a hand over, as if looking at his nails and blew some hair out of his eyes. His head was still turned to his hand, but his crimson eyes looked up at her in fake innocence. "I said I could, I don't necessarily want to." He smiled at her, for once honest and genuine. By then, Devon figured he might as well do something else. He didn't feel like doing anything like fighting, him having various mood swings. Devon was still prepared for her to lunge at him, and he'd learned to block out people's voices when they were cussing at him.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Shane turned his head to her. He blinked, a little surprised at first but his the ends of his somewhat thin lips pulled upwards into a rather attractive smile. He looked like a little kid, still having that almost innocence to him. Let's just say when he had been raised as a child he was surrounded by females that taught him how to be more sensitive than possible for a male. It was difficult to explain, but Shane's history was 'wacky' for sure. He nodded, not wanting to say your welcome in case that sounded snobbish. He needed to make a good impression and befriend his girl so that way he knew he could sleep easily. He was one who liked to do things straight to the point, though he often liked to stick around for the ride and notice things others wouldn't. He was different, much more different.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Ashton got up and walked into the corner of the room. He closed his eyes, trying to imagine that he was anywhere but here. He was in a forest, no irritating siren girl around. He was hunting. A deer ran by but he was fast. He drained it in seconds. Suddenly he screamed in pain. He fell to the ground as though he had been shocked. He looked up into the face of a guard before it all went black. His eyes shot open and he realized that he had fallen asleep.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Alexis was sitting up, and from the way her hair was kind of messy it showed she'd been asleep too. Who knows how many hours it had been, the siren girl couldn't help it. She'd dreamed of the ocean, the beach, the sunlight. She wished she could feel the soft sand of her cove, her island, or at least the smooth and shiny black surface of a rock underneath herself. Yes, she did in many ways seem like a mermaid but she was a, by nature, cold and heartless creature to most other people. She was fun, good-natured, and plain sweet to her own kind, all females. She raised an eyebrow, obviously over the fact he'd almost bitten her. In her eyes, you could tell she was curious to what he'd done, why he'd screamed and woken up. In truth, Alexis had no idea vampires could sleep. Then, she realized he wasn't asleep - he was daydreaming, spacing out and in that state of mind where youre almost asleep.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Ash looked at Alexis. Had he screamed out loud? Whoops. He stood up and walked back to the bars. Why had that daydrean seemed so familiar? It was almost as of it had happened...wait! It did! Thats what happened before he was here. . . Well part of it. He turned and looked at her,"did i really...scream? He frowned remembering the pain of the shock stick.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Doodling, but I'm here. xP Typing up a post...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Alexis nodded, slowly. She then tried to occupy herself by messing with the hem of her T-shirt, biting her lip. It was surprisingly, how her teeth were somehow sharp in siren form but normal and human looking when she's not in it. Her teeth were slightly crooked at the bottom, and if you looked she did have some flaws. She was almost back to her staring form again, bored out of her mind. If she were one of the older, but still young, sirens she would've messed with Ash until he was on his knees. When you got older, the male population was more disgusting then some pathetic toy. Alexis, like most new sirens, just didn't like males. Alexis had messed with a few males here, but she wasn't quite ready to do that with her new cellmate. Vampires were complicated, where as Allys and werewolves were a little more simple minded. Even the Shifters, with their animalistic (sp fail, that even a word?), wild personalities and spirits. She'd seen the girls smile all friendly at even the male guards like puppies.

Blah.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Emma sat up and glared at Devon with a brilliant spark of anger in her violet eyes which darkened as her temper built up. Normally this kind of 'playing around' didn't fire her up so badly, but today was just one of those days she wanted someones blood on her hands. In the blink of an eye, she was on her feet with her jaw clenched and wings held tightly against her back. 
"You really want to test me on that rule of mine?" she hissed between her teeth which ground together, her eyes narrowing sharply. He wasn't actually pissing her off that badly, but what fun is being trapped in a cell with someone if you don't scare them a bit? 

*Facepalm* That. Post. Sucked. *Sigh* I don't have it today, sorry. >_<
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Ash sighed,"do you hate me or something?" He wasn't trying to sound soft but he didn't want to be constantly fighting with the girl. He wasn't that thirsty anymore. His eyes were gold again.

Sorry lame
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Lost In Lala Land....I Joined You MONSTER Rp.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm

She snorted. "What do you think I am? Obviously not a vampire, nor am I mermaid. Siren." She muttered. "I only use your kind for amusement," She murmured, obviously referring to the fact he was a male. She looked up at him and smiled. "You don't want to befriend a siren because next thing you know our arms are wrapped around you and you're drowning"

I KNOW LAME SORRY I POOFED D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Devon bit the inside his cheek, shaking his head. "No, ma'am." He said, sounding like a first grader talking to his intimidating and scary teacher.

WBlock
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akirs blinked at how big he was then smiled. "Thanks...I'm Akira." She folded her wings against her back despite the cold. Her eyes traveled over his white fur. It looked soft. She wondered if it was. She wanted to reach out and touch it but wasn't sure if he'd like that. Her eyes moved back to his and she smiled.

Marcus

I looked at her, my head tilted slightly, staring at her. He smiled. "I'm Marcus." I wondered if she could actually hear me... But it was worth a shot to try. Maybe all she heard was barking...? I walked to her, slowly. My tail tucked, scared. I sat reaching distance from her. Wondering if she wanted to do something, or say anything else... I smiled again, and then looked into her eyes, then searched her... The black-and-white eye sight wasn't good enough to be able to actually see anything about her, but it was close enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Ash blinks,"well you're just a ray full of sunshine aren't ya?" He smiles,"doesn't matter anyway. How am i gonna drown if we're stuck in here."

Ugh lame
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Alexis smiled at him again, brightly and almost flirtatiously. "You fall, and you'll fall hard." She was still smilling as she threatened him. "besides, haven't you ever had a break outside? Well, technical outside. I know it's been months, but didn't you see the lake??"

=.= Does this have to be lit.???
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Shane turned his head to her. He blinked, a little surprised at first but his the ends of his somewhat thin lips pulled upwards into a rather attractive smile. He looked like a little kid, still having that almost innocence to him. Let's just say when he had been raised as a child he was surrounded by females that taught him how to be more sensitive than possible for a male. It was difficult to explain, but Shane's history was 'wacky' for sure. He nodded, not wanting to say your welcome in case that sounded snobbish. He needed to make a good impression and befriend his girl so that way he knew he could sleep easily. He was one who liked to do things straight to the point, though he often liked to stick around for the ride and notice things others wouldn't. He was different, much more different.

Charlie

I stared at him for a while. The only thing I could really think of, was to talk to him, but about what? "Uh... I'm Charlie.." I whispered in his direction, getting lost in his eyes. I smiled when I saw the passion in his eyes, and then wanted to see more. I looked at my feet, trying not to get into his business. I waned to talk to him more, or ask him some questions, or something. I didn't even know what he was, or who he was... All I knew was that he saved me, and I damn near told him to F*** off..........

sorry, WB.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:04 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Charlie

I stared at him for a while. The only thing I could really think of, was to talk to him, but about what? "Uh... I'm Charlie.." I whispered in his direction, getting lost in his eyes. I smiled when I saw the passion in his eyes, and then wanted to see more. I looked at my feet, trying not to get into his business. I waned to talk to him more, or ask him some questions, or something. I didn't even know what he was, or who he was... All I knew was that he saved me, and I damn near told him to F*** off..........

sorry, WB.

We all have it. :L This is very loosely literate lmao
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:06 pm

/shrug its up to you

Ash shook his head,"nope. Just got here. I had no idea they let us outside. Do they ever feed us or just let us starve?"

Yeah sorry bout the lame posts. :/
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next