RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 6 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

We all have it. :L This is very loosely literate lmao

Ugh, sigh.. Dx. I had a really bad day today, and I think writing is only going to help me. But yet, I can't flipping think of anything!!!

And, Supa. My post is on the last page.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 6 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Akira smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you." She knew since he was a wolf that he couldn't see color. She slowly reached her hand out and stroked his fur on his shoulder. She smiled,"sorry...you're soft." She giggled and withdrew her hand. "Is this your only form? Are you always a wolf?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:17 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Ugh, sigh.. Dx. I had a really bad day today, and I think writing is only going to help me. But yet, I can't flipping think of anything!!!

Wow... wait... That is NOT a werewolf. Your guy is a werewolf, correct? Either way he shouldn't be able to speak. -.- Also, if he is a werewolf - I said FLESH LUSTING. i.e., he's half man half wolf and craves flesh of anything. Full moons are usually the only times they can transform and then they're all taken to a room together so you'd never really know. Only sideaffects are what I posted and the slight hairiness... D: Sorry if I didn't make that clear! Because even as a wolf... You would enver be that controlled. o.o And if he isn't a werewolf, well now you know this! Shifters have their human minds still but the animilistic side takes on more and that's why they even turn. SORRY FOR ALL SPELLING FAILS AND TYPOS
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Emma turned around and grabbed the pillow on the bottom bunk, roughly throwing it at Devon and snapping,
"Don't talk to me like that!" Shooting a glare at him, she huffed and sharply kicked the metal pole that connected the two beds, making it throng lowly. Now, real anger built up inside her, igniting in her pitch black eyes and filling her heart with rage and hate towards the humans. Damned, ignorant things! Didn't they know who she was? Didn't they know what she could do to them? Didn't they know what she would do to them when she escaped? Scowling darkly, she started to pace back and forth, muttering foul curses and words under her breath. Only half an hour in this cell, and she was already about to have a conniption! Shutting her eyes, she brought her shaking hands to her temples and rubbed gently, trying to calm herself down. With a heavy sigh, she threw herself back against the wall, wincing slightly from the pain that shot up her wings, and hysterically chuckled to herself.
"I swear... I'm gonna' loose it in here. One of these days I'm just gonna' snap- just gonna' snap and choke a bitch!" she exclaimed, mostly to herself as she shut her eyes and started to laugh softly at herself. 
"Who knows... maybe I am already crazy..." she muttered in addition, her voice growing grim as the fire faded from her eyes, replaced by humble sorrow. To be honest, Emma wasn't all fire and brimstone- there was a sentimental, civilized side to her. And that side longed to be free; to be free of this prison and fly again. At the thought of flight, her black wings opened up, as if adding on to the longing they felt as well. Sighing again, Emma sunk down to the cold ground and stared at the black abyss of the floor.

There, that makes me feel better. :D
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes. They usually toss us something once a day. Roadkill for werewolves and Shifters of that sort, plain bloodpacks for vampires, and so on." She said. "Where were you? Your coven must've been pretty strong if you haven't been discovered yet. Only sirens, ghosts, and Shifters that don't have any other shifter relations are the ones left out in the human world right now. The rest of us are old." She tilted her head and grinned.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Marcus

I looked at her with a smile. I whimpered when she withdrew her hand, she had really soft hands.... And I then thought about her question. "I don't. I mean, I have a human form, but.." I thought about how to explain this... "If I shift, I might be......" I sighed, hoping she understood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Wow... wait... That is NOT a werewolf. Your guy is a werewolf, correct? Either way he shouldn't be able to speak. -.- Also, if he is a werewolf - I said FLESH LUSTING. i.e., he's half man half wolf and craves flesh of anything. Full moons are usually the only times they can transform and then they're all taken to a room together so you'd never really know. Only sideaffects are what I posted and the slight hairiness... D: Sorry if I didn't make that clear! Because even as a wolf... You would enver be that controlled. o.o And if he isn't a werewolf, well now you know this! Shifters have their human minds still but the animilistic side takes on more and that's why they even turn. SORRY FOR ALL SPELLING FAILS AND TYPOS

Wow, you didn't make that clear at all in the first post... Umm.. Can I make him a shape shifter instead then??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Oh this is Akira.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 6 Jula-j10

Does it show up? If not. On my immortal rp called wings of a tale. Look at maximum's pic
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:30 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Wow, you didn't make that clear at all in the first post... Umm.. Can I make him a shape shifter instead then??

I'm sorry... I'll change that right now and when he's a shifter he is the exact size of the animal. Sorry if I don' tmake thing sclear just ask me. He can NOT speak, and he is very much more controlled by his animal side when he is in it.

BRB... :T
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:33 pm

....um...okay then...oh i made akiras pic my profile pic
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

I'm sorry... I'll change that right now and when he's a shifter he is the exact size of the animal. Sorry if I don' tmake thing sclear just ask me. He can NOT speak, and he is very much more controlled by his animal side when he is in it.

When you say he is more controlled by his animal side when he is in it, do you mind, explaining that? Also, 'when he's a shifter he is the exact size of the animal' do you mind explaining that too? sorry. Imma fail.

And Supa, Can we maybe start over, almost?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:38 pm

When hes the exact size of the animal..think of how big a normal wolf is. Thats how big he is in wolf form.

And sure :) i still wanna use my first post though when she was thrown in on him
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Same here, but forget about that whole shifting part, lets just say, he got knocked out, and then thrown into the cell floor. okay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Okay...so then my post came after yours so its your turn :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

When you say he is more controlled by his animal side when he is in it, do you mind, explaining that? Also, 'when he's a shifter he is the exact size of the animal' do you mind explaining that too? sorry. Imma fail.

And Supa, Can we maybe start over, almost?

Haha, I'm sorry! I think I'm making this more complicated for you. As Supa said, he is the size of a normal wolf. Like if he shifted into a bird he wouldn't be a huge bird, would he? Unless of course, he were an eagle or something. :) He can't talk. Shifting means his animal side takes over, and he's not in his exact right mind though he is somewhat aware of what is going on. Like in Harry Potter, Lupin takes a concoction that helps him as a werewolf stay in his right mind (human) so he can just stay in his office.. Kind of like that but instead most of the animal side takes over...

Wow, I didn't provide much info now that I think about it. D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Alexis rolled her eyes. They usually toss us something once a day. Roadkill for werewolves and Shifters of that sort, plain bloodpacks for vampires, and so on." She said. "Where were you? Your coven must've been pretty strong if you haven't been discovered yet. Only sirens, ghosts, and Shifters that don't have any other shifter relations are the ones left out in the human world right now. The rest of us are old." She tilted her head and grinned.

Mmmbop! D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Shane nodded again. "Shane," He said, looking down again. He got up slowly, walking towards her and offering a hand. It was a shock, considering how she'd reacted when he'd approached her before. Shane wasn't one to take chances, he didn't like risks at all because there was always the possibility of getting hurt. He waited for her to take his hand, blushing still slightly from the fact he was just standing there with his hand out and she was just staring at him.

Blah.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Ash sighed,"i left my coven. Then they just disappeared," he ran his fingers through his hair.

Lame i apologize
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:17 pm

"Hmm," She hummed, looking at her feet. It was freezing in here, and when you decided to dress in shorts, a T-shirt, and flip-flops it was even worse. She wiggled her toes around, wrapping her arms even tighter around herself.

Writers' Blockkkk v.v
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Devon watched, somewhat amused at the way she was acting. "You're acting like a four year old," He drawled, looking at her in this 'Your pain entertains me' kind of way. "Calm down. You know what they do to the crazy people? They put 'em down - well, Im pretty sure. I don't know. But come on, how old are you? At least a century...?" He asked. Devon stood up and walked over to her. "You don't have to take everything so seriously, you know that right?"
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Ash watched her. He sighed and walked closer. He grabbed the blanket off of the top bunk and wrapped it around her. He didn't want her to be cold. He walked back to the bars.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Alexis didn't really say anything at all. She didn't thank him but raised an eyebrow. Still, she wrapped the thin blanket around herself, closing her eyes and wishing she were anywhere but here. Last time she'd remembered, she'd been in the Caribbean, Puerto Rico. She was on a rock, talking with two of her 'sisters' and looking out for any boats. Then again, that didn't happen often. Usually they were small fishing boats and such, but other times they lucked out and got something even better. She was at the beach, a more secluded strip of land that surprisingly didn't have anyone near it, even for such a small and.. modern, tourist filled island.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Emma whipped her head up and flashed a deadly glare at Devon, getting to her feet and flaring her wings a few times, irritation glinting in her eyes and lacing her words. 
"Don't take everything so seriously?" she spat, stepping towards him, boldly shoving him slightly as her anger got the best of her. "Newsflash; we're in prison! Where the hell have you been?" she shouted, her eyes flashing to a murderous crimson. Taking another step, now practically chest-to-chest with him, she locked her eyes with him and narrowed them sharply. "And for your information, I'm four hundred ninety-eight years old. Don't make assumptions; they make an ass out of you and me," she added coldly, bitterness from her years lashing him. Crazy or not, there were a few things Emma didn't like degraded about herself- and one was her age.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Devon snorted, not even stumbling. "I asked you a f___ing question, you don't have to be so harsh. Newsflash! Yea, we are in prison but guess what that means? We've hit rockbottom! There's no point in being a bitch about it, we're all pissed. If you're almost five hundred, you would think you'd get used to living in hell, am I right?" Devon snapped back. He crossed his arms on his chest, looking down at her. If there was on advantage, it was the fact he was so tall. His height caused him to glare down at her in an especially ice cold way. "You don't have to be such an effing drama queen!" He muttered, taking a step back from her as she had definitely broke his personal space. "You may be four hundred whatever years old but you have the maturity of a thirteen year old girl who apparently takes offense to every-damn-thing!" He seethed, looking annoyed now. His eyes flickered to the left, him not wanting to look at the girl.SShe looked so angry it got him even more riled up.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Emma ain't no shortie! She's like almost six foot! At least I think so... xD 

Emma raised her hands and gestured to herself, a dark, mocking but forced smile on her lips as an angry gleam glittering in her gaze. 
"Yeah, well here's another Newsflash for you; I'm the Queen Bitch, asshole!" she shot back, eyes ablaze as she slapped her arms down at her sides, black wings flaring out behind her. Maybe this would be that heated argument that would violently turn into the fight she oh-so craved. Scowling, she narrowed her eyes and felt his words twinge her strings of patience, snapping each one until, ultimately, she snapped. Lunging forward, she balled her hand into a fist and landed it squarely on his jaw, her own clenching as she hissed out her words. 
"Yeah, well get used to it because I'm not changing anytime soon." Lips tight and body tensed with adrenaline pumping in her system, Emma slowly let her wings unfurl from their tightly-held-together position on her back. Like I said before, there were just some things you couldn't throw around so loosely with Emma, an number five was her age
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next