RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Nickolait
I was shocked at first but then kissed him back.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:I'm sorry Wolf! I'm not trying to! I'm barely even in the mood to rp. But I still am to make people happy. I'm just in a super crappy mood.

Ash smiled and played with a strand of her hair.

Dawn smiles,"Umm...i think i'm gonna head back to the mansion now"

Supa, My life isn't any better. I didn't want to come on today, but after seeing everyone have fun, then I lightened up a little. I know, I skip people too. And I wasn't trying to be mean or loud when I said that last post. I really want to crawl in a whole right now, and die..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm

-Lucky8Ball- wrote:hey wolf girl i reply to ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Brian smiled and nodded. "When he wants to be..." He chuckled and looked at Collin. "And that's Briian," He said, pointing to Brian. Brian laughed and looked at her, then down at Collin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:42 pm

I'm not saying that my life's worse than anyone else's. Sad

I'm sorry...

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:42 pm

James laid down, resting his head in her lap. He sighed softly and looked up, licking her cheek, hoping to make her feel better. He looked at her and shifted, sitting in the snow, "You alright?"

Emma smiled and looked at Brian, "Nice to meet the both of you..."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Akira was a little shocked that it was him. She sighed,"Not really. This place depresses me. I have barely any friends...I'm only here because my parents didn't want me when they found out what I am."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:45 pm

James looked down, then up at her, "Well...what are you?" he asked, running a hand through his hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Akira blinked,"A werewolf?" She played with a strand of her hair.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Brian nodded and smiled a little. "You too..." He looked at Collin, who was looking at the lake. Collin looked at Brian, and tugged at his jacket. "Brian, Briiian, I'm hungry," He said. Brian chuckled. "We'll get stuff soon..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm

KatLoved wrote:Nickolait
I was shocked at first but then kissed him back.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Alex-"yep"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:55 pm

James nodded and looked down, sighing, "I see," he said softly, looking at her, "Well, it's no big deal...if they can't appreciate you, there's others who will..."

Emma smiled and put her hands in her pockets, "I should let you guys go.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Akira nodded a little,"like who?" She shivered a little and pulled her knees tighter against her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Brian looked at her, and then at Collin. "Can she go with us?" Collin asked, looking up at him, tugging at his hand. Brian raised an eyebrow. "Wh-well if she wants..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Supa u missed my post... :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:06 pm

James wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm. He was naturally hot, temperature wise. Like a freaking heater, almost burning to the touch. He sighed, "I would... c'mon, I need some friends too..." he smiled a bit, looking down at her.

Emma smiled and looked up at him, then down at Collin, "Only if big bro doesn't mind," she said, looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Sorry >.<

Ash smiled and kept kissing her.

Akira looked up at him and smiled. "Okay." She leaned into his embrace and smiled. x3 He was hot, in both ways lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Brian looked at Emma. "...Alright," He smiled a little as Collin grinned. He looked at Collin, and nodded. "Well where do you wanna go..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

James grinned and gently rubbed her arm. "Come on, let's get outta the cold before you get sick," he said, standing up. He walked with his arm around her and to the mansion. When they got in, he let her go and looked at her, then up the stairs. "Wanna hit the movie room?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Akira smiled and walked with him. She smiled when he suggested a movie. "Sure! What movie do you want to see?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 pm

James shrugged, "I dunno, whichever one they're playing tonight," he said, walking up the stairs with her. He smiled and looked up, "race yah," he said, running up the stairs and down the hallway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Emma shrugged, "It's up to you and Collin," she said, smiling a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Brian looked at her. "Oh god." He muttered. Collin grinned. "Chuck E Cheese! Let's eat there!" He jumped up and down, grinning. Brian threw his head back, laughing. "Fine..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Emma laughed softly and shook her head, smiling. "Chuck E. Cheese it is..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next