RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || Empty || Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

Post  serendipity-rae Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 am

.:.The Beginning.:.

You live in the small town of Mukilteo, Washington, where it rains ten months out of the year and everyone knows each other. The ocean is a mere mile away, though it’s too cold to go in. If your a human, you wouldn’t dare step foot into that water. If your a mermaid or merman, you need that water. Here in Mukilteo, mer-people and humans mix. And when there’s a secret as big as this, there’s bound to be some walls up, and some slip-ups.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || Empty Re: || Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

Post  serendipity-rae Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:20 am

.:.The Story.:.

:~Humans~:

You’ve gone to school with the same people all your life. There have always been a small group of people, that barely talked to others. They would always just chat amongst themselves. They continually go into the Sound. You don’t know why, it’s infested with seaweed, and it’s ice cold. Your parents tell you to be careful of them, because you never know why they do what they do, and you agree to stay away. Will you break you parents promises and talk to them? Will you steer clear of them? Or will you maybe even fall in love with one of them? Anything’s possible.

:~Mermaids/Mermans~:

You go to school, do homework, eat, sleep, and have problems. You’re just like any other normal human being. But there’s nothing normal about what you are. You are not a human, for sure. You must go down to the Sound every day, to let your tail out, and just swim. If not, you will begin to get really sick, and eventually, die. You’re always paranoid because the humans are beginning to catch on to you, but you must stay calm in public. If anyone asks you, you play dumb. You’re almost at your breaking point. Will you spill the beans and tell someone about your secret? Will you go on with life, like a normal human? Find out!
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || Empty Re: || Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

Post  serendipity-rae Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:20 am

.:.The Rules.:.

1. Please, listen to what I say. I would like to keep control over this role play.
2. Don’t make all of your characters the same. That just makes things boing.
3. Start off with one boy and one girl, at least. If you want to make more characters, go right ahead. I’m not stopping you.
4. Please use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and anything else that has to do with typing. (:
5. Please, don’t have your charries date each other. It’s not very fun...
6. If you can avoid it, don’t put ‘Meet me’ in the personality, or ‘Find out’ in the history. I would like to know a bit about your characters, and I’m sure others would like to also.
7. If it get’s that far, fades to black is the way to go.
8. Remember, the mer-people must let their tail out once a day, whether it be taking a bath, swimming in the pool, or in the Sound. Their legs must be fully submerged in water for their tail to come out. They can’t just get a drop of water on them, it doesn’t work like that.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:21 am

.:.The Form.:.

Name: [First and last. Middle name is optional.]
Nickname:
Mermaid or Human: [Are you a mermaid or human?]
Siblings: [Any brothers or sisters? List them here.]
Crush:
Significant Other: [AKA: Boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife, you get the point]
Theme Song: [Optional.]
Personality: [No meet me’s, please. Just one sentence would be better than nothing.]
History: [No find out’s. Again, a couple of sentences would be fine.]
Looks: [A GOOD description or a picture is acceptable.]

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:22 am

.:.The Characters of Rae.:.

Name: Nathan Williams
Nickname: Nate
Mermaid or Human: Human
Siblings: No brothers, and one older sister, but she lives somewhere else.
Crush: "Uh, no... Not anymore."
Significant Other: "Nope... I can only wish."
Theme Song: "This doesn't help the gay insults, but Mean by Taylor Swift..."
Personality: Nathan is just a happy person, all around. He's all about staying positive, and trying to see the best in things. If normal people see the bad side, he sees the good side. The glass is half-full to him. If anyone ever gets mad at him, he won't fight back, he'll just try to use his logic. He is very smart too. And the mixture of being very smart and very happy, made people think he was gay. But he wasn't. In fact, he loved the prettiest girl in school, but she just laughed at him. Because of that, his self esteem was lowered. It went on like this before he left, so now his self esteem isn't all that great.
History: Nate has lived in Washington his whole life. He went on in school, and fell in love with the prettiest girl in his class, Jenna. But once they all hit middle school, people got harsh. They began to call Nate names, and tell him that he should move to a different city, and find a gay boy to hook up with. This went on for the rest of his school years, until he was in his senior year. One guy just ticked Nate off so much, that he reached his breaking point. He threw punches, and hit the guy until he ran off, leaving a blood trail. And he was expelled from school. He never got to graduate, and his parents were angry. They made him move out, and now he lives in an apartment, alone, where he can be happy by himself.
Looks:

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || Tumblr_lilb3hPgsh1qe165yo1_500

Name: Nicki Summer Taylor
Nickname: "Some people call me Summer, but I prefer Nicki."
Mermaid or Human: Mermaid "Rocking that tail (;"
Siblings: No
Crush: "Nope! Single baby!"
Significant Other: No
Theme Song: "I'll think of it later."
Personality: Nicki is the crazy party girl of the group. When she arrives, you know the party's starting. She's loud, obnoxious, giggly, and she will do anything you want. She was classified at school as the slut, and in all honesty, it was true. She is proud of it, weirdly enough. Oh, and one more thing, Nicki loves to drink. She's not like, an alcoholic that would have to go to AA or anything, but she loves to drink.
History: Nicki lived in Florida all her life. She's had a tan all her life, due to going to the beach. She's had the same friends all her life. And she's been the same all her life. In elementary school, it was kissing different boys. In middle school, it was making out with different boys. Once she hit high school, it was 'fading' with different boys, and sometimes doing other things...if you know what I mean. She began to drink, and when she would go to parties, she would come home hammered. This is how she lives her life. She's just crazy.
Looks:

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || Dw7tww1

Name: Mandie Lillia Anderson
Nickname: "My brother calls me Mands sometimes"
Siblings: Max Anderson
Crush: No
Theme Song:
Personality:
Mandie is the sweet, shy one. She's the one with the broken heart. When she was just 15, both of her parents died in a car crash. And she fell into depression. The only thing that cheered her up was her boyfriend, who then went on to cheat on her. She has low self-esteem because of that. Though, Mandie is a very happy person, who would be friendly to anyone, even if they're rude to her. She is not very girly, or giggly though. She's just a happy person. Just, don't ask about her parents
History: Mandie lived a normal life in Washington, until her parents died in a severe car accident. Her and her brother moved in with her Gram who lived just down the street, and Mandie fell into depression. She then fell for Dillion, who was also Max's best friend. They dated for a while, until she caught him cheating at the mall. Max beat up Dillion, and he moved away to Oregon. Mandie didn't care, she just moved on with her life.
Looks:

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || 216922_1570101186087_1642227461_31087822_775837_n_thumb

Name: Maddox Dillian Anderson
Nickname: "Max, please"
Siblings: Mandie Anderson
Crush: Nope
Theme Song: "None, really."
Personality: Max is the good guy. He's the one who is nice when he can be, and mean if he has to be. He cares about people, and he cares the most for his sister, Mandie. When their parents died, he was her shoulder to cry on. When his best friend broke her heart, he was right there to go and teach him a lesson. She's always by his side, and sometimes he doesn't like that. But, he gets along with it. Max cares deeply for his friends, and he never takes anyone for granite. He doesn't prejudge people, and if he doesn't like you, he'll tell you straight up. He won't waste his time with you, so don't worry.
History: Max skated at the skate park every day, until his parents died. Then, he quit so that he could be Mandie's shoulder to cry on. He was always there with her, even when he had to go over to his best friends house, and beat him up because he cheated on Mandie.
Looks:

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || 41798_319456958984_6961535_n
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:58 am

Name: Akira May Griffen
Nickname: Keke, or just Akira
Mermaid or Human: Mermaid and totally lovin it!
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Significant Other: Single but kinda lonely.
Theme Song:
Personality: Akira's an outgoing girl. She loves meeting new people and making new friends. She can be flirty at times.
History: Akira's lived in the water from the minute she was born till she was 8. That's when she first came above water. She was enrolled in elementary school. She has lived above water ever since. She does go back in every day though.
Looks:
|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || 10410314

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || Beta_m10

Name: Ashton Michael Gomez
Nickname: Ash
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Significant Other: Single
Theme Song:
Personality: Ash is an outgoing and flirty guy. He is friendly but protective at times of his sister.
History: Ash grew up on land as all humans do. He is an only child. He had a pretty normal life. His mom and dad kinda fought a lot though.
Looks:
|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || P20-0715

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Acceptedd :3
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

yay thanks!

Akira was sitting on a bench outside the school.

Ash was walking around.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Name: Jynx Marie Swiftwater
Nickname: Jynx. Maybe Jay.
Mermaid or Human: Mermaid
Siblings: Somewhere... They travel alot.
Crush: Nada
Significant Other: No!
Theme Song: Nah......
Personality: She is sweet and at first, shy. But once you get to know her she is outgoing and funny. Her temper fuse is pretty short, and she can cut someone in half with her witty tongue. She is a very skilled lier too, but doesnt lie...... Normally. She loves mysterious things, like graveyards and caves and old 'haunted' houses. Not popular but not nerdy. Shes average.
History: Not much of one....... When she was about 14 she got caught in a spiked net, and she has a long scar o her right side than runs from the back of her shoulder over her side to the middle of her thigh, or the right side of her tail.
Looks:
|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || Hot_girl_black_hair_12171

Name: Johnathan Christopher Wayland
Nickname: Jace
Mermaid or Human: What kind of question is that?? I'm human.
Siblings: They live with my mom.
Crush: No
Significant Other: Nooppeeeee
Theme Song: Nah
Personality: Fun and sarcastic. He can be sweet and passionate, but sometimes hides that side. He loves a good laugh and likes to make other people laugh. His temper fuse is alot longer and hes great at hiding his emotions.
History: Just a normal childhood really, until his parents got divoreced because his dad had an affair. Jace was the only one willing to stay with his dad.
Looks: || Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || JaceWayland-1

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 pm

hola ripple :3 p
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Oh hi! I didn't realize you had joined also. XD Now i see you posted before I did. Lol. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 pm

lol :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 pm

How was your flag practice?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:07 pm

good...almost hit myself in the head a few times though...my flag is six feet tall and im only like 5"2-3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Accepted :3

I'll type up a post later. I have to go do some stuff around the house...
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Name: Luna kita topaz
Nickname: Luna is what most people call me but some call her Kita
Mermaid or Human: Mermaid
Siblings: only child
Crush: Impress me
Significant Other: none
Theme Song: Never had a dream come true
Personality: Luna is a quit and shy girl and likes to keep to herself, but if ask her opinon on some thing she will speak her mind.
History: she lived in Washington her whole life. she when to school but was always an outcast, even to other Mermaids. but when her parnets died she withdrew from others even more. Now she is starting High School and hopes to one friend no matter if Human or Mermaid.
Looks: || Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || Blonde-Emo-Hairstyles-For-Girls-296x300
|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || Iridescent_Mermaid_Tail_by_Linzee777

Name: Max RedBrook
Nickname:Max
Mermaid or Human: human
Siblings: none
Crush:
Significant Other:
Theme Song:
Personality: Max is outgoing and friendly
History: Max's mom and dad are in the Air force and gone most of the time so he has raised himself. other then that he has live all over the world.
Looks:
|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || 2605794783_d1042926a1_o
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 am

oh yah imma get a pic of her tail!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 am

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 am

nevermind i looked through a a lote of pages on photobucket and there were no good ones...none even relatively good
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 am

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 am

looking on google...lol found the one ur using...still looking
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 am

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 am

i found a tail and put it on my form :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 am

cool
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next