RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || - Page 2 Empty Re: || Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 am

Name: Alyssa Ann Fleming
Nickname: Aly, or Alyssa
Mermaid or Human: Mermaid
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Significant Other: Single
Theme Song:
Personality: Alyssa is sometimes Flurty. She is definently adventurous. she loves to hand out with friends and loves to relax
History: Alyssa lived in the water all her life. she lost her mother when she was 7 but her father took care of her.
Looks: She has Blonde hair with grey eyes, with a sea greenish bule tail

Name: Mason Alexander Edwards
Nickname: Mason
Mermaid or Human: Human
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Significant Other: Single
Theme Song:
Personality: Mason is flurty and sweet. He is very protective of the one he loves.
History: Mason's parent got divorced and liveed with his mother until he was 17, then he bought an apartment and lived there
Looks:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/hot%20guy/x0forever/ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZx3.jpg?o=40
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || - Page 2 Empty Re: || Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Im here...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:37 pm

me too
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:17 pm

anyone what to rp?
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 pm

i want to rp :)

Last edited by Horse-Dreamer on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 pm

u weren't accepted yet dreamer, u have to wait to rp
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:28 pm

that's a rule on almost all rps....so...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:32 pm

oh i forget you weren't accepted yet
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:35 pm

yeah
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 pm

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 pm

me too
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:55 am

Dreamer and Kirara, accepted. :3

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday! I won't be on for a while... But I'll type something up for now!
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 am

Max sat in a chinese restaurant, with Mandie across the table. "I don't know Mands... Sorry I can't go back in time and change things. Because, if I could, trust me. I would." He sighed and moved his straw up and down, making the ice shift, and making a crunching sound. "I know he's a jerk, and frankly, I can't believe that I was best friends with him... I thought that he wouldn't hurt you because he knew me. And he knows that I could beat him up. He's just a dumb*ss. Just forget about him. Go find someone new, I don't know..."

"It's not that easy Maddox!" She glared at him, and crossed her arms, leaning back in her chair. She knew that he knew that when she called him Maddox, she was really serious. And she was really serious. His best friend had hurt her, bad, and there was nothing he could do about it, but beat him up, which he already did. "I can't just go up to someone and instantly fall in love with them! It doesn't work that way!" 'Gee, now I can see why max doesn't get into this love stuff... And I can see how much he knows about it, which is jack diddle squat.' She gets up from her chair, and walks out of the restaurant, the little bell jingling when she opens the door.

Nicki sat in the park, on one of the swings. She liked to go to the park when she was bored. It was a place where she could just go back to her childhood, and forget about everything that was happening in her life. All the names, and weird stares, and of course, her one secret that only her and the doctor knew about. Of course, that doctor was like eighty, and there's a good chance that he was gone. So, it was only her little secret now.

Nate walked out of the grocery store, a line of bags on his arm. 'Why didn't I drive here?' He thought to himself, as he started to make the half-mile long trek back to his apartment. Nate lived alone, in an apartment, on the far side of town. He always would go to the grocery store, and just buy little things here and there. Not today. Today was his one day to stock up on everything, and since he was used to walking, he didn't anticipate how many bags there would really be. And there were at least six, all filled as best they could be.

serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 am

Luna-she dances in the rain and she was on her way to the beach so take a swim. when she adently ran into Nate, she stoped and helped him pick up his bags and the stuff that fell out "i'm so sorry"

Luke-he walks around the town
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:07 am

Akira walked into town and was about to walk past a pet store when she saw the little puppies in the window. She was immediately drawn to them.

Ash was walking in the park. He had his hands in his pocket and his hood up shielding him against the rain that continued to pour down.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 am

Luke-walks past the petstore
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Jynx walked out by the Sound, looking over the freezing water. I wonder where my brother and sister are...... She knew she had 1 sister and 1 brother but she had no idea where they were, or even what their names were. She sighed and stopped walking, the water lapping at her toes. The rain plastered her hair against her back, and her shirt clung to the curves of her body. She took that shirt off, revealing a tank top. This will probably be my only chance to get down here today... She waded into the water, about thigh deep, and could feel herself changing. She dived in and swam out a little way. She reached down and ran her hand across the deep purple scales. They looked almost black.

Jace cursed as he stepped out of the book store where he worked. The rain had gotten harder. He pulled his baseball hat over his golden hair and started walking home. As he neared the chinese restraunt down the way, he heard the door open with a jingle. He stopped to avoid running into the person coming out, which was a flustered, annoyed looking girl. He knew he shouldn't say anything but he did. "Um hello.... Are you okay?" The shadow of his baseball cap hid his eyes and the pouring rain didn't help much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

"Oh, no it's fine." Nate replied, as he knelt down to pick up some of his own stuff. "I should've driven." Not because of the pouring rain, he was used to that by now. Not because of the weight, he could lift more than that. And not because of the walk, he had done it many times before. He was just afraid of something like this happening. Running in to someone, because he would be embarrassed to let them see him like that. Three bags on each arm, walking up the street. That was what girls were supposed to do. 'And now she probably thinks I'm crazy...' he thought as he put the last of his things back into the plastic bags. "Thanks." He thanked her with a small smile, and six bags on his arms.

Mandie looked up when she heard someone talking to her. "Oh, yeah... I'm fine. Just a little frustrated, but nothing that a egg roll can't fix, according to my brother." She rolled her eyes and shook her head a bit. "He's just never had his heart broken and stomped on before." Why was she telling all of this to someone she hadn't talked to before? She wouldn't even tell these things to her closest friends. Then they would think she was weak, helpless. That she needed her brother to fight her fights. 'I don't even know his name...' She thought to herself, before shaking the thought out of her head. Who cares. He wants to listen. She wants to rant. It's a win win situation.

Nicki swung back and forth a bit, as the rain poured down. When she had moved here, long ago, was the last time she had straightened her hair. It wasn't worth it, because it rained so much. She watched a boy walk across the park, with his hood up. ''Hah, funny how other people are crazy enough to come out to the park.' She thought to herself, as she just sat there, watching him.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Ash looked over and saw a girl. He smiled a little then realized she didn't have an umbrella or anything. He walked over,"hey....doesn't the rain bother you at all?"

Akira looked at a little husky pup. "aw you're so cute!" she sighed at the price though. She reluctantly turned her eyes from the adorable pup and walked away.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Luna-"oh your welcome, i'm Luna by the way"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Jace smiled a little to himself. "You are not the only one.." He said, kind of to himself, but she could hear it. "Well maybe an eggroll can't fix it... But perhaps a coffee will help." He tilted his head back to the coffee shop that was behind them (Starbucks). "You can tell me whatever you want to tell me, and I will listen." He pushed his hat up a little, and his eyes became more visible, not just dark shadows. "I'm Jace by the way." He held out his hand. He had never met this girl before, but for some reason, he wanted to listen to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm

gtg bbt
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next