RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || - Page 3 Empty Re: || Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 am

HHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

|| Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! || - Page 3 Empty Re: || Mermaids and Oceans and Secrets, Oh My! XD|| Mermaid and Human RP || Now Open! ||

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Anyone wanna rp? I have both of my charries free.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 am

Luke is free
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 pm

okay :3

Akira was walking home from the sound. Her blueish green eyes swept over her surroundings as she walked.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Luke-walks though town
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Akira walks into town almost colliding with someone (Luke),"sorry!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Luke-"no its my bad, sorry"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:36 am

Akira smiles a little,"i'm Akira." she held out her hand
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Anyone here??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:29 pm

me!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Yay! I wonder why Rae hasnt posted yet? Maybe she forgot bout this RP. Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:42 pm

yah
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:36 am

Sorry! I've been trying to reply, but then I always get writers block! Tonight, there shall be no writer's block! (Maybe Laughing )

Mandie couldn't help but smile a little as he offered to listen to her. It was a nice thought, but could she really trust him? It was too good to be true, but for some reason, she felt like she could trust him. He didn't seem like all of the jerks at school that she came to hate. He seemed... friendlier. "I'm Mandie... Are you sure you want to listen to my problems?" She shook his hand anyways. Well, if he wanted to listen, then she would tell him. Why not? It's like going to the therapist, but it's free.

Nicki looked up at the guy with a smile. "Oh, no. Rain doesn't bother me at all. I love the rain actually. Well, I love all water really. It's like I was meant to be a fish instead of a human." Nicki was in one of her strange moods. One of her moods that told her that she needed to get into water fast, before she began to get sick. She had gotten sick before... But she obviously just went to the bathroom and filled up her bathtub with water. And she was all good. It was weird, being a mermaid. You could get sick everyday, and still be living. Plus the way your tail came together was like magic... It was just... awesome. And it still amazed Nicki to this day.

"Oh yeah, I'm Nate." He grinned at the girl, Luna. She had the same name as that quirky girl from Harry Potter. And Nate thought that was cool. That nerd. XD "Uhm... If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing, exactly?" He chuckled slightly, it seemed like she had been dancing before she bumped into him. Dancing in the rain... Something he had always wanted to do, even if it seemed weird for a guy. It just seemed fun.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 pm

>.< kirara's not on anymore...she hasn't been on in over a week
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Dang... Nevermind that post then. :P
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:19 pm

yeah i wonder where she is...i miss rping with her
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Maybe she went on vacation? Or she started school or something? I dunno...
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Jace chuckled a little, and nodded. "Of course. I love to listen." He looked up a little at the sky, his face breifly illuminated in the dark stormy light. His eyes were a dark golden color, a few shades darker than his hair. He had sharp features, and high cheekbones. He looked at Mandie again, his face once more hidden, except for his mouth. "So you want to get out of this rain or not?" He said, with his charming smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Sad No one gets on this Rp anymore..... Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:03 am

I am so so so sorry i got grounded and just got my laptop back, so have i missed? And i'll bbl after school
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:58 pm

i would ripple but no one rps with me so...yeah.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Yea I know. and KIRARA LOVER!! OMG YOUR BACK!!! bounce affraid What a Face lol! cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 pm

yes i am, hi Rippletail
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:19 pm

"Oh yeah, I'm Nate." He grinned at the girl, Luna. She had the same name as that quirky girl from Harry Potter. And Nate thought that was cool. That nerd. XD "Uhm... If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing, exactly?" He chuckled slightly, it seemed like she had been dancing before she bumped into him. Dancing in the rain... Something he had always wanted to do, even if it seemed weird for a guy. It just seemed fun.

Luna-"i was danceing in the rain" she smiles alittle know how weird that sounded
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Akira smiles at Luke and holds her hand out,"I'm Akira."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next