RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 12 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 am

Hey Supa You Got Anyone 12 or 13??

Dakota::*Lays On Ground Boredly*

Josh::*Walks up to him* Dude.... Really??
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 12 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:58 am

X3

Oh dang it. Now i really have to go to bed. Just got yelled at. I'll be back tomorrow after school....can you pause our charries? I dont want to miss anything

Akira smiled, resting her head on his shoulder

No sorry divide
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:59 am

*pipes up* I have Kelly and Aaron (F and M)

and mkeh *sigh*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 am

Tay tilted his head a little to see his hand. She looked back at the screen, and slowly leaned on him, sighing softly.

Brian's mother shook her head. "No, we haven't," She looked at her. "Do you want to come inside?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:02 am

Emma sighed a bit and looked down, rubbing her arm. "N-no . . . thanks." she sighed and shook her head, walking down the steps, biting her lip. Tears filled her eyes as she walked back into the woods, shifting. She began to run through the woods.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 am

Brian sat against the shed about a mile or two away from his house. He sighed a little and looked up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 am

Emma sighed and looked up, picking up his scent. It was the first fresh one she'd found. She immediately took off in the direction she smelled and ended up by him. She slowly walked up, nudging his side, licking his nose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 am

Brian looked at the wolf, and then hesitantly pet her. He looked into her eyes, and his eyes flickered. "...Emma..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:13 am

Dakota::*Was In Wolf Form and Sniffed Around*

Josh::Did Anyone Ever Tell You To Stay Human Form in Public Places?

Dakota::*Glares at Him* Shut up
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:16 am

Emma looked down, then up, gently nudging the bracelet she'd given him. It was a manly bracelet x3

Kelly trotted with Aaron in the back woods behind the mansion, yawning. (Age 13+14)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:20 am

Brian ran a hand down her back, and then her head, sighing. "So you're one." He said softly and stood up. "Well shift back..." He said, opening the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:21 am

Dakota::*Sprinted Around*

Josh::DUDE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Dakota::*Stops* Haveing Fun XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:25 am

Aaron stopped and yelped, picking up his paw. He'd cut it on a rock. Kelly sighed and sat down by him, gently licking it as Aaron winced and shied away.

Emma shifted and stood up, rubbing her arm. "Where were you. . . I've been so worried," she said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:29 am

Brian sighed. "I'm one too. And I can't really control it...my family is known for not being able to control theirs very well...so we leave for a while and live here." He said, stepping into the shed. There was a twin bed, a couch, a heater, and a minifridge. There were towels and a bag of clothes, and an ice hammer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:29 am

Dakota::*Walks Seeing People In Wolf Form and walks Up to Emma and glares at her*

Josh:;*walks Up* Sorry....*Looks at Dakota* Dakota Lets Go

Dakota::*Turns Human Form and Look at her and starts walking*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 am

Emma raised an eyebrow and looked at the young wolf that glared at her, shaking her head, "Whatever," she mumbled, walking in. She looked around and nodded, looking at him. She took his hand gently, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Kelly sighed and let his paw down, getting up. She was the little sister, but always ended up taking care of him. Aaron sighed and followed as they made it to a small open stream.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:39 am

Dakota::"Weirdo" *Frowns*

Josh::*hits the back of his head*

Dakota::OW!

Josh::You know what that was for
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:41 am

Brian looked at her. "Probably the same reason you didn't tell me..." He sighed softly and sat down on the couch, turning on the heater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:55 am

Emma nodded and looked down, biting her lip, "Right . . ."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:59 am

Josh::*Grabs a Football out of there room and goes outside*

Dakota::*Fallows and gets ready to play*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:05 am

Brian looked at her. "When did you turn..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:06 am

Kelly yawned and shifted, stretching out. Aaron did the same, shoving his hands in his pockets, sighing as Kelly intercepted a Football two boys were tossing.

Emma looked down then up, "I was born this way.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:07 am

Josh::*Throws Dakota The Ball Hard*

Dakota::*Catch It* HA! got it *Throws back*

Josh::*Catches Slightly Tosses* I bet I can Beat you at Raceing

Dakota::Dude Dont Go there *Laughes Catches The Ball*

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:16 am

I-Love-Dakota-Goyo wrote:Josh::*Throws Dakota The Ball Hard*

Dakota::*Catch It* HA! got it *Throws back*

Josh::*Catches Slightly Tosses* I bet I can Beat you at Raceing

Dakota::Dude Dont Go there *Laughes Catches The Ball*

They kinda just...ignored her xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:17 am

Brian looked at her, and then patted the spot next to him on the couch. "Lucky. The gene passed on to me didn't let me change until I was fifteen. My sister is facing it and Mitchel has yet to change..." He sighed, and got a blanket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next