RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 6 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Charlie wanted to say something.. "Umm.. Want to go do something?" She asked.

Sean nodded. "Yeah, and it took me a while to be able to shift too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 6 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Alex-"um sure"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Akira walked over and smiled. "Cute dog." She held out her hand for Rocky to sniff, before she pet him.

Ash smiled and splashed her and chuckled.

Dawn nods,"Do you spend more time in your wolf form or human form?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Charlie smiled "Umm... Lunch? Pool? What?" She suggested others, but that was really it.

Sean smiled. "Since I learned to control it, my wolf form.." He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Alex-"you hungery?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Dawn smiles,"That's cool. I love being in my wolf form. It's more fun."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Nickolait
I squealed and splashed him back.

So Wolf Girl can chu make meh a dudeh??
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:48 pm

James smiled a bit as Rocky jumped off, sniffing her shoe. "Thanks..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Yeah, Give me a min Kat :)

Charlie nodded. "A little."

Sean smiled and nodded. "Yeah. accept for the black and white color."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi...x3
Name: Brian King -- Taylor King
Nickname: Ginger -- Shorts-stuff
Crush: // -- //
Bf/gf: // -- //
Married: // -- //
Kids: // -- //
Personality: Brian is kind of unexplainable. He's quiet, and mostly a follower, but can be really sweet and funny. -- Taylor is a sarcastic girl. She makes good comebacks, and can be mouthy.
History: Having four little siblings, and him being the oldest, he's actually kind of nice with little kids. He hasn't experienced that much, but felt physical pain throughout his life. -- Taylor hasn't had much exciting things happen.
Looks:
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 6 Boy-charlie-charlie-mcdonnell-charlieissocoollike-cute-guy-Favim.com-62339_large
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 6 Close-up-of-gray-wolf-head-in-nature
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 6 005-Daily-Inspirations-14
Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 6 Brian+Wallace+at+Juneau

If I did anything wrong, please tell me. xD I'm iShortieBe, if anyone remembers me...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Alex-"than lets get some lunch"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Akira smiled,"What's his name?" She gently pet his head.

Accepted! and sorry.don't really remember you
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:57 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Yeah, Give me a min Kat :)

Sean smiled and nodded. "Yeah. accept for the black and white color."

Charlie smiled and nodded. "Where you want to go?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm

James smiled, "Rocky..." he looked up at the time and sighed, "Ah, I gotta go... my shift starts soon," he said, getting up. "Nice seeing you," he grinned, walking away with Rocky. Later, he was behind the counter at the coffee shop, seeing Taylor walk in.

Emma walked down the street, her hands shoved in her hoodie pockets. (lame, ik)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Alex-"whats around here thats good?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Akira smiled,"Okay. Bye"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Supa, chu missed mah post.

And mmk Wolf Girl :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Thanks. :3

Taylor walked inside and pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. She walked into the register and pulled out her money from her back pocket. "...Can I please have some hot chocolate..." She said, and looked at him, and put the bill on the counter, smiling a little.

Brian sat at the lake with Collin, who was dragging a stick in the water. Brian looked at him, then the water, and sighed as he laid back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:07 pm

wait i have Taylor

Taylor: sit there still reading

Tommy: sit on table
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:10 pm

James looked at Taylor (theshortone's) and smiled a bit, nodding. He pressed some buttons and took the cash from the counter, getting her change. "$3.51 is your change," he said softly, smiling a bit. He looked back at his friend who was staring at her. He snapped, "Hey....pull it together!" he said in a harsh whisper, then chuckled softly, shaking his head.

Emma sighed and sat down on a bench, looking out at the mostly frozen lake. She sighed, looking up at the sky, her curls blowing across her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Uhm, I can't really rp for now. My mood's ruined so..I'm gonna log off
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Fine..Tay...xD

Tay looked at him, then his friend, and then him again. She looked down, and then put the change in her pocket. She sat down and crossed her arms, and looked out the window, rubbing her elbows.
Brian sighed as Collin ran the stick to the slush, then back to the water. He smashed a hole in the ice and grinned at Brian, who smiled a little, his hands nearly purple and in his jacket. "Collin...we're going home soon." Collin looked at him. "Nooo,"

And awh D:

Last edited by theshortone on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Uhm, I can't really rp for now. My mood's ruined so..I'm gonna log off

what happened?
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:22 pm

SchoolWildcat wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Uhm, I can't really rp for now. My mood's ruined so..I'm gonna log off

what happened?

FooPets stuff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next