RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

+2
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 10 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Brian chuckled and looked at Collin, who laughed. "Yay." Brian said softly as Collin tugged his hand. "Let's go!" Collin said, grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out. - Page 10 Empty Re: Werewolf Rp. Will you choose your life as a wolf, human, or both? Come find out.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Akira laughed and ran after him. She shifted and ran past him, shaking her fur as she passed him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Sorry >.<

Ash smiled and kept kissing her.

Akira looked up at him and smiled. "Okay." She leaned into his embrace and smiled. x3 He was hot, in both ways lol

Nickolait
I kept kissing him, gently, still smiling.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Ruby: I turned wolf and started to walk around I was looking at the snow when I ran into another wolf ( Ron). I jumped back and started growling.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Taylor: turn wolf run off

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:18 pm

James smiled a bit and looked at her, "No fair!" he called out, shifting. He let out a bark and ran past her, skidding into the theater. He chuckled as he shifted back, stretching a bit. "That's how its done sonnnn," he grinned.

Emma smiled and walked in with him, gently patting Collin's head. She pulled out a five and handed it to him for the token machine and laughed as he ran off, "He's such a cutie. I always wanted a little brother."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Brian chuckled. "Well..." He said, handing the cashier what was in his pocket. "I have three." He laughed a little, and took the tokens and looked over to see Collin claimed a spot.

Tay eventually began to run. Her legs were weak, but she shook it off, and made it to the mansion. She shifted and fell again, breathing heavily. She cursed under her breath and stood up, shaking herself off. She walked inside, and to the kitchen, getting ice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Emma smiled and nodded, "Oooh, can I have one?" she said, jokingly, walking with her hands in her back pocket. She looked at Collin as she slid into the booth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Brian laughed. "Buy one get one free." He said, and put the tokens on the table, and gave Collin a ten dollar bill. "Go get pizza..." He said. "I never get yours right," He chuckled and sat down as Collin nodded and took the money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Akira shifted when she got there and giggled. "Son? Nooooo last time I checked. I'm a female." She sat in on a seat.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Ruby: I turned wolf and started to walk around I was looking at the snow when I ran into another wolf ( Ron). I jumped back and started growling.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:46 pm

James grinned and shook his head, "Whuteverrrr" he looked up, "there's ten minutes...Im gonna go make us some popcorn," he said, getting up. He walked out and to the kitchen, seeing Tay. He smiled a bit, "Hey wolfehh."

Emma smiled a bit and laughed a little, watching him go. "Awh, he's fun," she said softly, looking back at him. "You're really good with him,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Akira smiled,"Okay." She watched the previews that came on before the movie.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Brian laughed a little and looked at her. "I guess...do you have any little sisters?" He asked, his hands on the tokens, stacking them. "You're good with him too."

Tay looked at him, putting ice in a bag. She looked back at it, and lifted up her sleeve, an almost yellow bruise on her arm. "What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, putting it on her wrist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 pm

James looked at her, "I saw you earlier . . . Werewolf right?" he said, starting the popcorn.

Emma shook her head and smiled, looking up, "Only child.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 pm

hey supa wanna roleplay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Akira watched some preview about stereotypical werewolves. She rolled her eyes.

sure Lucky, where?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Tay's eyes scanned the counter, and then him. "...How'd you know.."

Brian nodded, and looked at the coins. "Ah..." He looked at Collin as he sat next to him with a number and three cups. He put Sprite in them, and looked at Emma, and then Brian. "...Thanks," He smiled a little and took the cup, and looked at Emma. "Are you new here...I haven't seen you before..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 pm

I guess I'll just not roleplay on this topic.......
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Oh no! Sorry! DX

Ron looked at the female and smiled. "Oh hello. I'm Ron."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 pm

It's okay I just reposted it twice and still on answer.

Ruby: Stopped growling but her ears were still back. " I'm Ruby." She said slightly moving her tail ears still flat to her head.

The guys were still playing foot ball, Nikki and Kimber watching.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:39 pm

lurks
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 pm

James shrugged, "It's not hard to spot your own kind," he said, leaning against the counter as it popped. "Early stages?" he asked softly, looking at the bruises.

Emma looked down, then up, "Nah, I've been here a few months . . . I just tend to hide out in my room with a good book," she admitted, blushing a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Tay looked at him. "Yeah..." She said softly. "Sadly." She mumbled and looked down at her wrist.

Brian chuckled. "I'm dragged out by Collin or Mitchel nearly every week so I'm always out..." He sighed a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next