RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

2 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:39 am

Hahah Jaceee xDDDDD LAWL! xD

~Ashley~
She smiled and took the big shirt.She took off her clothes,except for her underwear and put on the shirt Jace gave her.It was big on her,of course,but who cares?She looked at him driving and smiled.He looked pretty as the sunlight washed him,making those beautiful eyes sparkle,and those tasty lips seem so soft.She was sitting on the front seat next to Jace,with her legs on the seat :3 and her head resting on her hand.

~Ethan~
He smirked. "You can have as many as you wish,m'aam." He leaned closer and gave her another peck on the lips,and then sat back.He clearly saw she was kind of upset.Werewolves have this sixth feeling.He touched her hand "What's wrong?What are you thinking?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Kat Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 am

Accepted?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:13 pm

you need to make a guy too, otherwise you're fine :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:53 pm

K, done! :D Got a free charrie anyone?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 pm

i have a few, do u wanna rp ur girl with one of my guys or ur guy with one of my girls
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 pm

I WANT A SUPA GUY!!! xD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 pm

lol xD okay! I have Josh I mean i have Jaden :3

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 14 Guy14

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm

What the **** Supa?Josh is Adele's
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 pm

sorry i put the wrong name >.< i fixed it
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:15 pm

KAY!!! :D U start or me???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:19 am

alright..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:06 pm

sorry Roxy, i wasn't really paying too much attention cuz i was doing homework at the same time.

ugh i forget if i was gonna make jaden a werewolf or a vampire...which do you prefer?

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Josh smiles and gently kisses her on the cheek.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm

~Adele~
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 14 240_3231404_9484a3467d7e6b0

She blushed a bit and giggled silently.She loved the way he acted.He was so good to her.She opened her beautiful eyes and raised them up and finally her eyes met his.She looked at him,distracted by his perfect face.That soft skin,the great hazel-goldish eyes,those irresistable lips.She couldn't do anything else but stare,still in his lap,that cold morning.x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Josh smiles. He watched her for a moment then leaned in and kissed her deeply.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:20 pm

~Adele~
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 14 240_3231404_9484a3467d7e6b0
At first,she got surprised.She didn't expect that.But then,she placed her hands on the sides of his face,stroking his cheeks and hair and ears.She smiled under the kiss as it felt so good.His lips embracing hers,cold but warm at the same time.Taking the shape of hers,comforting her and makin her feel good.

With her eyes closed,she didn't pause the kiss even for a moment.She held on him tight,as her arms trailed to the back to wrap around his neck.She would never imagine that her,a human would be kissing a vampire.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:34 pm

i haf to go :L Cya tomorrow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 pm

I prefer vampire. I think it'd be funny cuz Nick's a werewolf.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:42 am

okay :3

Jeydon was walkin around. He smelled the delectable scent of AB+. And there she was, walking towards him. His fangs enlongated and he walked towards her ready for his next meal.

Josh smiles and keeps kissing her. His throat suddenly burned with thirst. He quickly pulled back and slipped her off his laugh then quickly walked to the other side of the room.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Jace
He glanced over at her. She was so beautiful. As were a few other girls but something about her made her so much more than the others. She drew him in like nothing else had ever done. Instinctively, he reached over and took her free hand, gently. He smiled his charming smile, showing a little of his white teeth.

Jynx
She blinked, looking at him, cnfused for a moment. OHow did he.... Oh wait. Werewolf. Duh. You are going to have to get better at hiding your emotions Jynx..... She stared at her hands, not meeting his gaze in case werewolves had a way of knowing exactly what you were thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 am

~Adele~

She loved his smell,and he had so soft lips.But then,suddenly,he was at the other side of the room.Adele looked at him akwardly while wiping her lips with her hands.What did she do?Or,was she THAT bad kisser? "W-What's wrong?" She stayed on the bed,where he left her,looking at him.Her heart beating kind of fast,and she unluckily couldn't control it.

~Ashley~
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 14 1258674834098
She smiled and took his hand as they got into the car.She sat on the front seat next to him,with her feet on the seat,embrasing her knees and looking out of the window.Once in a while she would smile or grin,or show Jace an airplane flying above them,the beautiful trees and the seaguls.She was so simple.She let the rays of the sun embrace her,warm her with their heat and make her shiver once in a while.Soon,they arrived at home.She got off the car,and before she entered the house she looked at Jace. "I think you'll need some clothes,right?And a shower maybe?" She looked at the house and then back to him.

"I'm alone,you can come in.There is hot water and also i think i have some of my dad's clothes.Come!" She ran to the car and grabbed his hand,and started pulling him towards the house "Come on!Let's go!"

~Ethan~
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 14 Sexy_Guy_by_Midnight_Dark_Angel

He stood up and helped her up-Tecknically pulling her up. "Okay,what do you want to do?A walk with the big bad wolf maybe?i won't bite.A lot." He grinned and as he saw her face,a little bit shy and maybe insecure.He didn't want to think of the fear.He didn't want her to be afraid of him.She lifted her up on his arms,wedding style and walked out of the door,after he picked up the keys.

He didn't care if the whole world was looking at them,he had fun.He looked at her "Now,little riding hood,i will show you what a werewolf is.Okay?" he didn't wait for an answer "I knew you would agree.Lets go" He started running still holding her,until they arrived at the forest.He let her down and smelled the air.No vampires around."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:16 am

Josh shook his head,"nothing you did. You just smell really...good..." he said referring to her blood.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Supa can you try and write a little bit bigger posts? :/

~Adele~

Her hand trailed slowly to her chest and then to her neck,holding in.She swallowed and looked at him.It was the first time she ever was afraid of him.And if he killed her?She looked at him scared,not moving,watching every move he made and not closing her eyes even for a moment
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Josh shakes his head,"don't worry..i can control myself." He looked out the window then back at her. "Are you afraid?" his voice was quiet and soothing.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 am

~Adele~

She let her hands fall off her neck.She was afraid indeed but she didn't want to show it.His words,that he could control his self relaxed her after all,somehow.She stood up and slowly walked to him,and hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck. "No.." She whispered and stayed there.Her heart that was racing a minute before was now calming down,even though she was in the predator's <<mouth>>
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next