RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

2 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 15 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:55 am

Josh hesitated then hugged her back. He rested his chin on the top of her head and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry that this is all so sudden..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 15 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:17 pm

~Adele~
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 15 240_3231404_9484a3467d7e6b0

She raised her head to look at his eyes.They were hypnotic. "It's okay.I..knew you wouldn't...hurt me..I am sorry if i am doing this hard.You know,you can always walk away..i mean,you are not forced to do this protection thing...And after all,you spend your whole day and night here like everyday.." Yea,she was like his prison.But she didn't want to let him free..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Josh shakes his head,"no. it's definately worth my time." He smiles and kisses her cheek.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:22 pm

~Adele~
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 15 240_3231404_9484a3467d7e6b0

She turned her head to kiss his lips instead of his cheek,and placed her arms to the sides of his face,slowly leading him to the bed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Josh smiles and follows her. He wraps his arms around her waist. He picks her up bridal style and lays her on the bed and lays down next to her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 pm

[center]~Adele~

Not stopping the kiss she got on top of him and continued french-kissing him,hearing her heart racing.Holding his hair,she paused the kiss to ask him "Are you okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Josh smiles,"never been better" he could control himself quite well right now. He brought her closer again and french kissed her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 pm

~Adele~

Happy she smiled and then,she kissed him back,slipping her hands down to take off his shirt.Fades to the Elmo's magical world x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:58 pm

lol x3

Josh fades over the rainbow to Unicorn World.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Supa, can we do Jaden and meh girly now? I furgot her name. xD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Jace
He had been planning on going back to his place to take a shower and change but.... Apparently his plans just changed. He laughed softly. He loved her personality. So sweet, simple, graceful, but forceful when needed to be. She was..... Well perfect. He chuckled a little as they reached the door. Once they were inside, he tugged gently but firmly on her arm, pulling her to him. Both of his arms went around her waist as he pulled her against him, and their lips met.

Jynx
She had clung to him tightly. The strength in his arms, and the heat of his body made her feel safe, but his touch made her heart race. Even when he set her down, she clung to him a little more than nessisary. She regained her balance, and smoothed her hair, then looked around her, the color of her eyes matching the deep green of the forest. "So...... No vampires. You know this because........ You can't smell them?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:38 pm

lol sure!

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:36 am

~Adele~

The next morning she woke up,and her eyes met his.She smiled as she stroked his cheek "Good morning". He was looking at her,semi-lying.She looked out of the window to the bright day,and then noticed that he was in a position so the sunlight wasn't touching him.She raised her hand so the sunlight coloured it. "Will you get burnt?In the sunlight?"

~Ashley~ {this was the best Jace pooosstttt x3}
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 15 1258674834098
When they entered she closed the door behind her.She was about to bring some clothes when Jace wrapped his arms around her waist and brought his lips towards hers.She stood on top of her toes to reach his face,smiled before kissing him,and then she smiled under the kiss.She trailed her arms to the sides of his face,and firmly stroked his cheeks with her thumbs.He was so good to her,maybe too good.And Ashley was falling for him,something wrong.She was always afraid of this,but with him it was different.She wasn't afraid to love.

~Ethan~
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 15 Sexy_Guy_by_Midnight_Dark_Angel

He slowly turned his head to Jynx. "Are you KIDDING me?!Vampires STINK.It burns my nose." He looked around and sniffed the air again. "The bad smell never goes away completely,but when they are not here a least it doesn't burn my nose.And it doesn't smell THAT bad.Well,the smell is useful for hunting,but so not good for a date.Well,it's not acctually a date but whatever." He took off his shirt and everything but his underwear,revealing his HOT body x3 and handed them to Jynx "Can you hold these?" he walked towards some tall trees,working as a wall.The last moment he turned his head to Jynx and smirked "Oh and,don't freak out" He hid behind the trees and bushes and after a moment a big brown wolf came out of the trees.He walked slowly to her and licked her cheek,and wolfishly smiled

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:21 am

Otay! Imma say her name is Katniss. U start?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Josh looked out the window at the sun then back at her and nodded. "It'll burn me...if there's too much it will kill me." He played with a strand of her hair.

sure! :3

Jeydon was walking in the forest. His gold eyes swept over his surroundings.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:39 pm

~Adele~

She looked and him and smirked "Nothing can take you away from me now.Not even the sunlight" She crawled to him and gave him a peck,and then rested her head in the curve of his neck.It was cold,a lot,but did she care?No.She finally had someone.Someone special.She drew shapes with her finger on his chest,and obviously she was the one to break the silence "What are you thinking?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:41 pm

I DESCOVERED WE HAVE STARBUCKS IN GREECE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Josh smiles,"I'm thinking that in the 105 years i've been alive i've never met a girl i actually loved. Never the one for me. But i just recently met you and i already am deeply in love with you." he smiles and kisses her head.

oh wow? really? cool! xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Katniss was in her wolf form. She ran through the forest and smelled vampire. She came across him and lumbered about three feet above him. She snarled and her amber eyes burned into him like fire.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:52 am

~Adele~
As he started the sentence she got kinda dissapointed,but when he finished it a wide smile replaced the dissapointment.She smiled at him lightly an gave him a peck. "Well,i didn't know that" She touched her cheek with her thumb.It was frozen from his chest.So she put a piece of the blanket on his chest and rested her head on it,the blanket being between them. "I was wondering,why are you so cold..?And why did that other vampire had red eyes?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Josh thought for a moment,"im not really sure why im so cold...all vampires are..but..we can't feel hot or cold...unless we touch a werewolf. they're really hot. everything feels tempid to us...and because he was on the evil side? he was mad? im not really sure, it varies.

Jeydon watched the wolf carefully. "What's your problem? I'm not doing anything wrong. In truth he was just taking a walk because he was bored.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:19 pm

~Adele~
She nodded "Alright" She stood up,holding the light blanket around her "I'm going to dress up and brush my teeth and have a shower.Don't go anywhere" She smiled lightly and went to the bathroom,getting some clothes with her.She came out after some minutes.Maybe ten.He was dressed up with new clothes and she could smell his shampoo "Did you leave?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Katniss shifted and glared at him. "Swear?" She didn't mean to but she sounded like she was five.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Josh looked kinda guilty,"er....yeah...it took like a second to get home though. A minute to freshen up and another second to come back. You weren't in any danger, i promise."

Jeydon sighs,"yeah i swear. I'm Jeydon." he held his hand out trying to show he didn't mean any harm.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Katniss sighed and whispered super low, "Katniss." She shook his hand and resisted yanking away because he was so cold.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next