RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Empty [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Story for Vampires::
So let's see you loved your home and everything you had. But one night you went out with a few friends to a bar. Your friends got really drunk and you wanted to go home not wanting to get busted. So you walked out of the bar and started to walk home through a dark road when it started raining. There was no one on the road untill you heard some noise. You looked around and asked "Hows there!" but there was no answer so you walked faster. Then another noise of running comes again and you look around and start running trying to get home. That's when a vampire runs and flings you into a building. The vampire then comes at you and bites you infecting your body with venom. You lay there screaming in pain with no one around to hear you. There you lay for a day or two untill you wake up with blood shot eyes. You were thirsty. But not for water or a soda...but blood. You didn't want to hurt anyone once you found out that you were so you packed everything and moved to a LARGE MANSION down south and waited for others like you who were....Immortal or not to come too...

Story for Werewolfs
One night your uncle was staying with you to make sure on a full moon you didn't change yet. But that all changed the night you got drunk. You were playing some dangoures games when you were drunk and you made a bad move and killed one of your friends. The cops came put you in jail untill your uncle bailed you out. He was very pissed and upset but you just thought it was because of being in jail. Later on a full moon your eyes went golden and your uncle rushed you to the hide out in the woods underground and changed you up and locked everything so you couldn't get out. That's where your bones cracked and hurt when you started shifting wolf. You screamed out in pain "What's happening!!!" and your uncle said "Your turning wolf boy! This is cause you killed someone! The wolf Gean is now passing to you!" that's where you stayed every full moon untill you packed up and left heading south to the mansion. You could smell vampires already but you held your wolf back and walked into to start fresh.

Story for Humans:
You loved your whole life and your parents but. I one else in your family. When your parents died you were so upset. When your uncle and Aunt came to pick you up so you would live with them you were already packing. They thought you were packing for them so they helped and you said nothing. But when you finished you shoved past them and climb into your car and drove off. They tried to follow you but you went down a road you never did before. You drove and drove. You only stopped for food and to sleep. You drove more untill you came to a Mansion where you could live. So you pulled up never knowing about Immortals. You walked in and looked at the others and there you know this is going to be different.

Rules::
-I made this RP so what I say goes!
-Not to much Curseing
-PUT FADE TO BLACK WHEN DOING 'IT' if you don't I'll report you if it's sick
-No killing the other persons person without there permission
-No being ur own GF/BF or anything like that.
-Go getting your person Raped every time just to get pregnant
-Don't come with kids!
-Put 'Immortal' on your form if u read the rules
-Use my Skelly unless you ask me
-No Anime pictures!
-ONE FULL SENTANCE PER POST. NO ~Sits down~
-More will be added when needed

Skelly:::
Name:
Nickname:
Immortal:
Siblings:
Crush:
GF/BF: (Don't come with)
Why did you come?: (Read the story for hint)
History: (What happened in your life?)
Personality: (Meet me is good)
Looks:

What love means

♥.Kiss on the lips = i love you
.♥.Kiss on the ear = you are special
.♥.Kiss on the nose = Laughter
.♥.Kiss on the cheek = Friends
.♥.Kiss on the forhead = i comfort you
.♥.Kiss on the neck = i want you
.♥.Kiss on the shoulder = you are wonderful
.♥.Kiss anywhere else = be careful
.♥.Play arounds with hair = cant live without you
.♥.Holding Hands = Happiness
.♥.Arms around waist = you are mine i need you
.♥.A hug=i care
.♥.Smiling at each other = i like you
.♥.WINKS= Flirtation
.♥.Looking around = hiding true feeling
.♥.Tender kiss on the side of your lips = your mine
.♥.Tear Drop = im losing you
.♥.Crying = I lost you

My People

Name: Ashley Ann Macline
Nickname: Ashley or Ash
Immortal: Vampire
Siblings: Soul,Skull
Crush: No
Bf/ Gf: No
Why did you come?: Because I lost my love Tyler to a slut and when I turned Vampire I left so I didn't hurt anyone.
History: Well when I was 17 I fell in love with Tyler untill be dumped me. I want to kill myself but learned about the immortal Mansion.
Personality: Meet me
Looks: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Tumblr_lfrzzphNT21qctom9o1_500
Others: Tea: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Teacups-chihuahua
Tiger: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Mambovdcrossenerranch

Name: Soul Lee Macline
Nickname: Soul
Siblings: Skull,Ashley
GF/BF: No
Why did you come?: I lost my 4 year love because I bit him
History: Don't ask
Looks:[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Img-thing?

Name: Anna Kay Leena
Nickname: Dark
Immortal: Were wolf
Siblings: No
Why did you come?: I want love. Someone who can understand me.
History: No I'm not telling you my pain
Looks: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Long_Emo_Hair

Name: Skull Mike Macline
Nickname: Skull
Siblings: Ashley,Soul
Why did you come?: Lost my 5 year girlfriend to my neighbor. I wanted to kill him because she left me cause she saw me draining a deer.
History: I lived with my sisters.
Looks: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... EMOBRANDONINCAR

Name: Mike Kyle Callmon
Nickname: Mike
Immortal: Were wolf
Why did you come?: I came to get away from my lost girlfriend that dumped me because I'm a werewolf.
History: I brought up the painful part ^^^
Looks: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Alex-Pettyfer-1

Name: Scott
Nickname: S
Why did you come?: I wanted to find someone like me
History: I grew up on a farm but went out to Florida and hated it after someone bit me and I turned VAMPIRE!
Looks: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... 6a0105364a8fba970c015432386fb1970c-800wi
--------

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:09 pm

OPEN!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 pm

No one???
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:34 am

Anyone?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:39 am

Kk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 am

'Immortal

Skelly:::

Name: Gene Kayla Vain
Nickname: Gen
Siblings: Simon
Crush: Soul
GF/BF: (Don't come with)
Why did you come?: i came here cause i feel i want to start fresh with new people no matter what they are.
History: my life been of moving alot and running away.
Personality: sweet and loving girl who not life of party she is the party . she also kind and understanding girl who not afraid to fight anyone.
Looks:[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Brick11
[/quote]

Name: Simon Mitchell Vain
Nickname:Mr.Nerdy And porky
Immortal: Werewolf
Siblings: Gene
Crush: Ashley
GF/BF: no
Why did you come?: i cam here to start new with my sister who drag me here. imma try my best to get along with everybody
History: a lot of drama from my parent and humans,. i was bitten and turn to werewolf.
Personality: Simon is lovable Geek, yet he love to skate board. he loves his girl and like kid candy store can't have more than one type of candy.
Looks:[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... DSCN0860

Name: Samantha Alice Taylor
Nickname: Sam or Sammie
Siblings: no
Crush:Skull
GF/BF: no
Why did you come?: i came here to get a new life away from my old life.
History: long story with a lot of stuff
Personality: i am sweet and kind emo girl who is very shy, but once you get know me your love me.
Looks::[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... Jkljk

Last edited by ~I-am-Espeon~ on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:49 am

Read the rules. And where's Gene's pic?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:53 am

Accepted
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:54 am

You can
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 am

Gene:
walk around

Sam:
sit there and look around

Simon:
goes to order a coffee and read from his french textbook he brought with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 am

Ashley
I jog through the woods my vampire scent speeding fast and far
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:58 am

Simon:
get is coffee then run to forest. he see a girl and watches her carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:00 am

Ashley
I Come to a stop and look around. I catch the scent of wolf and my fangs come out
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:01 am

Simon:
see her transform. he stare at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 am

Ashley
I hear something and turn to it. I loom around worried and jog off to the mansion
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:04 am

Simon:
I follow her. i catch on her scent
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:06 am

Ashley
I stop infront of the mansion doors. I put my hood down showing my whole face not just my mouth and fangs
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 am

Ashley
My head snaps to him and I hiss baring my fangs.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 am

Ashley
"Well lets see! Your the one that growled at me!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:13 am

Simon:
well geez sorry

Gene:
growls. do you now who you messing with!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next