RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

2 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Jessie: He was still asleep

Lilly: She looked at Austin. "Should we go back? Or just stay here?"

Chance: He looked out over the lake and saw some fish swimming around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Adele: "Huh?" She shook her head. "Anyhow..I suppose you can sleep here for today..i am living alone so...I also want some answers"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Nicole stands up.

Josh,"i don't sleep...and okay. ask away"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Adele: "Don't sleep?Like-Ever?" wow... "i want you to tell me everything about the vampires"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Josh,"everything?...i don't have that much time....well hmm....where to start...some vampires sleep, some don't....some have magical powers....if we don't hunt every 3 days we become dehydrated and can die"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Adele: "And what do you...hunt" She was afraid to know
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Chance: He looked up at her "Where are you going?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Josh,"i'm vegetarian. i hunt animals...not humans"

Nicole shrugged,"i don't know"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Adele: "I see...Okay...Umm..." She didn't know what to say.It was all so complicated inside her,she felt so lost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Josh leaned against the wall,"any specific questions?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Adele: She looked at him,and how charming he was "Uh,N-no" She embraced her knees and looked at his tall figure. "Thank you.For protecting me i mean..." She murmured
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Josh nods,"no problem." He glanced out the window then looked at her again.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Adele: She just couldn't stop looking at him.He was so strange.The whole this was so strange.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Josh sat down next to her,"you should sleep."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Adele: "No i am fine." She looked at him "You never get tired?I mean,you never sleep so.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Josh shakes his head,"never tired."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Adele: "I see.." She stood up and moved her hand towards his cheek,almost touching it "May i..i mean,is it the same?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:35 pm

bbaacckk..

Jynx: She had quickly followed him out of the restraunt and wearing her jeans and converse was able to run. She saw him dissapear into the forest, and she went in, confused. Then he was just.... well gone. She stopped, panting and out of breath.

Jace: He lead her to the beach.

((brb))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Ashley: "It's beautiful!" She said and ran at the beach,put her feet in the water,smelled the salt. "It's warm!" She looked around,and after she made sure nobody was there she put off her clothes except for her underwear and jumped in the water,diving,taking breaths and diving again.Then,she looked at Jace "Come in!"

Ethan: He smelled something else except of the vampire.There was a human in the forest.Bad timing!He soon saw her.It was Jynx!What was she doing there?And the vampire was really close.He or she would kill Jynx,for sure.He had to get her out of there as soon as possible.He ran to her,and grabbed her backpack with his teeth and tossed her to his back.The huge brown wolf started running to the opposite direction,still staying in the forest.When he was sure they were far away from the vampire,he let her down,ran behind some bushes,changed back to human,put on his shorts and walked back to her "I-I can explain"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 pm

BAck, one sec let me reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 pm

kay :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Jace: He was surprised at first. Well this girl wasn't shy at all was she? If he was a perverted and sick kind of guy he would take atvantage of her now. But he was NOt that kind of guy. He just stripped down to his boxers and also jumped in, swimming out to where she was.

Jynx: She was still on the ground where he had put her. Her green eyes were wide and frightened as she stared at him, in his human form. Scared half to death -well of course she would be, when there had just been a huge wolf coming right at her, then he changed into Ethan- she moved backwards until her back was against a tree and she couldn't move any more. "Please.... oh please don't hurt me..." She whispered, as it was the first thing she thought of to say. She wouldn't take her gaze off of him. She pressed harder against the tree. Just calm down Jynx..... Her heart was beating a thousand miles and hour and if he was indeed a werewolf he could probably hear it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:24 am

HAHAHAHAH JACEEEEEE xDDD ASHLEY IS GONNA KILL YOUUUU ;P

Ashley: She smiled when she saw him coming.It isn't fun if you swim all alone,is it? "See??It's brilliant!" She shouted so he heard her

Ethan: "Oh Gosh,i am not gonna kill you!But the vampire in this forest will,so we have to move." He sniffed the air "Okay i suppose we have some minutes" He looked at her.When he tried to walk closer to her she got even more frightened and her heartbeat was raising so he did a step back and raised his hands,just like the policemen ask the prisoners to do. "Okay i am not coming any closer,are you okay?"

Emily: She was running in the forest.She had smelled a werewolf,so she was after him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:18 am

Jace: He laughed and he treaded water. "Yea...... It's really warm." He floated on his back the rest of the way to her, letting the waves move him. He was still smiling.

Maybe he stayed in his jeans lol

Jynx: She swallowed and took a deep breath, calming her heart. She stood up shakily. "You..... werewlolf?? No no no.... I have to be dreaming...." Then what he said registered in her brain. "Vampire?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:41 am

Josh looked kind of confused,"is what the same?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next