RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

2 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 pm

~Ashley~

<<Well,let's play a little>> She though.She looked at him like -seriously dude?- "What,that's all?Err..okay sure!" She leaned closer,closed her eyes,touched his cheek with her fingers and right when he closed his eyes she raised her head and kissed him on the forehead.When she pulled her face away she looked at his confused face. "What's wrong?i thought you wanted a kiss..." She smirked and winked to him

~Ethan~

He heard her heartbeat,and smirked.He moved closer and heard her heartbeat raising. "oh,well.So when i come closer you get upset" He grinned,feeling proud of his new discovery. "Well,i am just wondering..Just don't move" He placed his hand holding her cheek,and the other one holding her neck.He heart was playing drums.He grinned,and leaned closer,and softly touched her lips with his,without closing his eyes.Her heart was on fire.He pulled back an inch,still holding her and grinned "Interesting.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Jace: He was a bit let down but blinked away his confusion and smiled anyway. "And that is what I got pretty lady. Wasn't expectin no more." He said with a southern accent, just messin around.

Jynx: She had closed her eyes right before he touched her lips with his. She blinked them open and stared at himwith her dark emerald green eyes, her mouth slightly open. Her heart was beating so fast it made her feel light headed. She blinked trying to catch her breath. "Interesting...." She repeated in a whisper.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 pm

~Ashley~

She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck tight "Come on,im jocking!You can have a kiss.Or more.." She murmured and leaned closer,Gave his a passionate french kiss,holding his hair,and enjoying the moment.He was a good kissed,and although the sea was pretty cold he was warm

~Ethan~

He grinned and gave her another kiss,a french one.When they were done,he pulled away,gently and noticed her heart was slowing down "Alright,if you are going to have a heart attack everytime i kiss you,i suggest you to bring some medical stuff in your house" He smirked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Jace held her tight as they french kissed. He tugged on her hair lightly. After a few minutes, he pulled back softly and smiled. "I thought you said you were hungry.." He said quietly.

Jynx was breathing a little heavy. She had never been french kissed before and had been pleasently surprised when he had felt his tongue in her mouth. She smiled and laughed softly. "I am guessing that means there will be more?" She asked, her eyesbrows slightly raised. Her heart was slowing down, but she knew the next time he was over it would be racing again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:37 pm

~Ethan~

He raised an eyebrow over her "Only if you want" He ran his hand through his hair and smirked,waiting for her answer.He liked that girl from the beginning,and it was a HUGE relieve that she knew about his secret,and had accepted his as he was.She was his lucky star,a girl one in a million.Any other girl would freak out and fade out.Yeah,she was kind of freaked out,but this was kind of normal.For the humans.He wanted to be with her,because she was not like every other girl out there

She had her own opinions,but she was feminine too.Something he liked.Also he liked that she was a little bit scared sometimes and also a little bit insecure,as he guessed.But the best thing about her was that she wasn't judging him for who he was.She accepted his as he was,and this was all he needed.And plus,she had her own house x3.No parents,so they could sleep over and do stuff like cooking and everything together.Whoops,Ethan is daydreaming,isn't he?

~Ashley~

Why did the kiss end?It seemed so short to her.She wanted more,but he had to end it,didn't he? "I am..But you distract me so.." She leaned forward and kissed him again,playing with his hair.They would be so great together.Like really great.He was a normal teenage guy xS.He wasn't snob or anything,and plus he was taking care of her.He was thinking of her,instead of his self,something really good.Oh,wait,he had met him just today and now she was kissing him.Duh,Ashley,you never were THAT easy chick.What happened now?Did he cast a spell on you or something?

She softly pulled back and let him go "Let's go eat then.How about..um..." She thought for a moment "What about Chinese?I always wanted to try it" She grinned while walking out of the sea,wearing her purple bra and her purple thong x3 She wore her dress and saw it getting wet because of the wet swimsuit. "Um...maybe i should go home and change first.." She looked at him "I hope you don't mind.I have a sensitive skin.If salt stay on me my skin will be like really itchy and also will hurt.So,i'll need to have a shower too.Sorry" She looked at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm

RAWR right when its really good I have to go. :/ I will be on later... Bye!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW okaay :L i will be back tomorrow,here in greece it's 2:30 after midnight :/ so i'll go too.Tomorrow! :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Josh blinked, confused. "No. Why would i?" He wondered why she had asked. Why did she want to know. Did she really care or was she just making conversation?

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:25 am

Adele: Why would he have one?!Everyone had a mate,why not he. "Ermm....because this is the normal thing,i guess"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:10 am

Josh shrugs,"well...i guess i could be but i just haven't found the right person yet."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:15 am

~Adele~

She nodded and looked at the window.This guy wasn't talking much.She didn't like that.She didn't like the awkward silence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 am

Without looking at her, Josh could tell she was looking out the window. He suddenly hisses slightly and walks to the window. A vampire quickly appears at the window staring straight at her. His eyes were a dark red, like blood. His fangs had some blood dripping off of them. He saw Josh and backed up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 am

~Adele~

The whole thing happened so fast.At first she was sitting on her bed with Josh next to her,and the next moment Josh was right in front of the window and another vampire was standing there,looking at her.She was really scared in the view of the newcomer.He had dark red eyes,she could see them for sure.And also stains of blood were resting on his clothes and...fangs.Some bloody drops fell on the floor.She couldn't scream or speak or move,she was terrified.She tried hard though and curled around her self at the corner of her bed,hugging her legs.

Josh was not afraid,as she could see.She was really terrified though.It was the first time in her whole life she saw another vampire,except for Josh.She couldn't do anything but look at him with her eyes wide open.She wasn't breathing,but her heart was racing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:37 am

Josh pushed the guy. It looked like he pushed him lightly but he flew across the street. Josh closed the window and was back next to her in a second. He gently took her hand,"Adele you're fine. He's gone now." He hoped she wouldn't faint on him. He put his other arm around her and looked out the window. There were no other vampires in sight. He didn't smell any others near either.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:49 am

~Adele~

What she saw was something she was not expecting for sure.She thought that that other vampire would kick Joshes a$$ or something,but Josh just pushed him and he flew a kilometer away!Were vampires THAT strong?

Once he came over her she wrapped herself around him tight,and started breathing fast.She wasn't sure if she was crying or not.She just was very very scared.She was breathing resting her face in the curve of his neck,getting his wonderful smell inside her,something that was calming her down. "And if he comes back?" She asked him with a cracking voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 am

Josh held her close,"he won't be coming back. Trust me." He gently kisses her cheek. He knew she'd probably get really cold from being this close to him. He grabbed a blanket off the end of her bed and wrapped it around her. As he looked at her he really how beautiful she really was. No, this was wrong. He couldn't fall for a human....or could he?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 am

~Adele~

She smiled thankfully to him,as he wrapped the blanked around her.He was really nice to her.She just nuzzled her face on his chest and closed her eyes,enjoying the smell of his skin.She loved it.It was one thing she loved about him.She was happy they were still on the bed,so she could lay on him and still be comfortable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 am

Josh laid back so they were both laying. He hoped she would fall asleep again. He knew she needed her sleep. He hummed quietly. It was a lullabye he had written himself. He watched her as he hummed. Josh brushed a lock of hair out of her face. She was amazing. He wondered why he hadn't seen it before.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 am

Awwww Joshieee =D Lol it's kinda like Twilight,isn't it?
xD

~Adele~

She closed her eyes and smiled.It was a really nice lullaby.Her arms around her felt really nice and made her feel safe.Smelling his neck,she soon fell asleep.

~.~.~.~

The next morning,she woke up (wow xD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 am

omg she woke up O.O lol xD i gtg soon....

Josh was still holding her when she woke up. He smiles,"good morning." and kisses her cheek.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:30 am

~Adele~

She yawned and streatched and grinned to him and kissed him on the neck "Good morning...You still here?What were you doing the whole night.I thought you never sleep" She yawned once again,and rested her head on his chest

LAME
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:32 am

Josh smiles,"i don't. You're cute when you're asleep"

gtg
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:34 am

aww okay

~Adele~
She blushed a bit and giggled

Last edited by RoxyTrance on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 am

Werewolf

Name: Nick Hart
Nickname: Nick
Real Age: 17
Appeared Age: 17
Crush:
BF/GF:
Married:
Kids:
Personality: Nick is the girl everyone wants to be. She's not the snobby type but she gets pretty close. Other than that, meet her.
History:
Looks: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 13 100_4266

Werewolf

Name: Jacob Maddigin
Nickname: Jake
Real Age: 17
Appeared Age: 17
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Married:
Kids:
Personality: Meet him
History:
Looks: Like Taylor Lautner, otherwise, will do pic later.

Last edited by Moonlight Mist on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Jynx
She nodded. "I do want....." She smiled and twirled a piece of her curly jet black hair around her finger. Earlier today she NEVER would have guessed that she would be sitting here with a werewolf, kissing one or that matter. She felt special, like one of the few human girls who ever existed. A thought suddenly struck her. It made her tence for a moment, then she relaxed as she pushed the thought away. Ridiculous thought....... Absolutely absurd.

Jace
"You have never had chinese?!" He asked, astounded. Then he said "Wouldn't want your sensitive to be itchin do we?" He smiled and opened the truck door for her. "I have a sweatshirt if you want to wear that until we get to your house." He was careful to keep his gaze AND thoughts in PG-13 rated places. XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next