RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

3 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 4 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:23 pm

((Really?? Lol can Drake reveal his to Jynx?? XD ))

Jynx: Suddenly, she had a pain in her chest. She gasped, and dashed to the bathroom, and slammed the door, right down the hall from Drake. She braced herself against the sink and coughed hard, covering her mouth with her hand. No-one was in the bathroom. She drew her hand away from her mouth. Her hand was covered with spots of blood.

Jace: He saw the look on her face. "Whats wrong?"

Jay: She smiled. "Do you know when it is?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 4 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 pm

((That was thy plan, Stan! XD))

Derek: "I have no idea. Sometime after school, I think..."

Drake: He closed his locker door and rested his head on the closed door, sighing.

Sutton: She made her way to the cafeteria to boy-watch...and clique-watch.

Spencer: "Nothing. Just my sister Sutton being...Sutton." She sighed and leaned up against him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Jay: She nodded. "Cool"

Jynx: She washed her hand off and looked at herself in the mirror. She burst out of the bathroom and ran towards the gym.

Jace: He smiled and put his arms around her. "what did she say?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Spencer: Spencer sighed. "She wants me to help her pick out future possible friends." She blushed a tad, liking the feeling of Jace's arm around her. She put her head on his shoulder as they walked.

Drake: Drake decided to work out on the lacrosse fields. He made his way towards the gym, which led to the fields.

Derek: "Cool?" He chuckled. "I like you, ya know."

((I'm debating whether or not to make a few more girl charries, so the girls are about even with the guys. What do you think?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:46 pm

((I don't know.... Zar made 4 guys. O.o))

Jynx: She ran behind the gym. It wasn't visible from anywhere on the school campus. Only the fields. She sank down into the grass, her back against the wall. She put her head in her hands and tried hard not to start crying.

Jay: She smiled. "I didn't, but thanks for the heads up.. I like you too."

Jace: He kissed the top of her head. "And you help her whyyyy??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Spencer: Spencer smiled. "I don't know why. Probably because they'd eventually be my friends too. I don't know."

Drake: Drake pushed his way into the gym. It was deserted, as far as he could tell, and the door closed with a bang. The sound echoed as he made his way to the locker room.

Derek: "Cool. So does that mean I win?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

((I know. So should I even the score?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Jay: She just decided to mess with him. "I dunno...." She teased. "The invisible boy has almost gotten you beat." She said sarcasticly. Then she smiled.

Jynx: She took a few deep calming breaths.

Jace: "You don't have to.... You can come sit with me and my siblings and the lax team."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 am

(( I have to go I will reply later.... Byee))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:15 am

Drake: He began to practice. Hard.

Spencer: "I'd love to, but really, my sister would kill me. And you. And your siblings." She smiled weakly.

Derek: "Where is he? I'll kick his ass." He said, glaring into empty space jokingly.

(Brb)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:32 am

K, back. For a bit.
Scratch that. I gtg. See ya in yhe morning! :) Nite!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:47 am

I'm here!

Skye: *Looked at Sutton and her "clique." She was hanging with some guys at lunch.*

Seth: *Sat with his friends and checked out some girls.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 am

Full Name: Justine Knight
Nick Name: um people call me J.J. But Justie is fine too
Status:not that popular, but not geeky so i would say, either popular or in the middle?
Personality: Outgoing, Generaly nice but she has a dark side, humorus,Emo, Romantic...
Previous BF/GF: this... perverted idiot
Crush: nope
BF/GF:uhh no
Best Friends: Kayella,Adam
Worst Enemies:all of the people she made cry at her last school
History:no thank you
Family: mom, dad, older brother Aaron
Secret:I'm Not Obligated so...
Here-Say: "Hmm? And What If You Had Power Here?"
Looks: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 4 5df56fe0

Full Name: Kayella Taylor
Nickname: Kay
Personality: Humorus, Calm But at times she's meaner than J.J., Loving to the people she cares about
Previous BF/GF: this french guy, but we didnt french kiss, so i dumped him
BF/GF: not yet
Best Friends:Justine,Adam
Worst Enemy: her victims
History:I'll Tell You When I Like You
Family:mom,dad
Secret: Wich one? mine or thiers?
Here-Say:"Worship Me, And There Will Be No Tears"
looks: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 4 4fa8efbe

Full Name:Adam Kingsley
Nickname: Adam
Personality:,normaly calm, humorus, protective over Kay And Justie, Romantic, EMO!
Previous BF/GF: This Phycho Girl
BF/GF: not yet
Best Friends:Justine, Kayella
Worst Enemy: not many
History: bad stuff happened to me when I was little, I don't talk about it
Family: adopted dad
Here-Say:"Music Is My Life, If You Take It Away, I'll Kill You."
looks:Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 4 ThroughtheHair
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:58 am

Anyone
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:51 pm

((Waaaaaaaa I'm here. :) ))

Jynx: She swallowed down another cough.

Jay: She looked at the space beside her, and pretended to push someone away.

Jace: It was an empty threat. He just chuckled. "Whatever you say. But you are always welcome." He winked again. He didn't know why he winked, but he did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Boreddddd......
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Me tooo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 pm

((I ish here! And BTW, person who just joined (I forgot your screenname), your accepted! = ) ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

((Im hre too. And its C.L. Unicorn))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Sutton: Sutton was 'mass flirting', flirting with entire groups of boys.

Spencer: Spencer giggles. She took out a pen from her purse and wrote her number on his hand. "Bye." She says. She turns around, looks over her shoulder, smiles, waves, then continues on her way.

Drake: He stops practicing. It got really hot while practicing, so he had taken his shirt of (Boys at my school do that allll the time :/ )) He heard a cough and looked up. "Hello?" He asked, looking around.

Derek: He chuckles and slings an arm around her.

((Can I call you Unicorn? I'm gonna call you Unicorn. Welcome to the Dark Side, Unicorn! XP Hey, Rippletail!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Jace: He smiles and waves, then looked at his hand. He whipped out his phone and put the number in it.

Jay: She smiled and leaned against him a little bit. She felt safe and special.

Jynx: She didn't answer, just stiffled another cough.

((Hi. :D ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Derek: He smiles and starts to walk.

Drake: "Hello?" He calls again. He was almost positive someone was here.

Sutton: "Spencer!" She waves Spencer over.

Spencer: "Hey." She smiled and came over to Sutton.

Sutton: "I want a boy."

Spencer: She rolls her eyes. "You have boys."

Sutton: "Not one like those." She points towards Unicorns' boy and Seth.

(Brb, PIZZA! =D)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Jay: She walks with him, still smiling.

Jynx: She still didn't say anything but she cough again. She covered her mouth with her hand and, once again, it came away bloody. She wiped it off on the grass, and the dirt off on her jeans.

I WANT SUM..... :'( pizza....... <) <---- Failed attempt at a pizza slice.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:57 pm

(brb g2 get a shower.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:05 pm

kk...Imma go take one too, but here's a quick post:

Derek: He stops at his locker. "So......"

Drake: He looks around, knowing someone's here. "Sutton? Spence? Joss?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Jynx: "No..." She said weakly.

Jay: She shrugged. "I don't know......" She messed with a peice of her bangs that would fit in her pony tail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next