RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

3 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 12 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Or seth and Brinley...Either or! :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 12 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:11 pm

(I don't care. You choose.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Ummm, he can talk to Brinley!

Brinley- She was walking down the hallway not knowing where she was going since she was new here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Seth: *Saw the new girl.* Hey!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Brinley- Finally a friendly face, she smiled. "Heyy"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Seth: *Smiles.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Brinley- She smiled and stuck her hand out. "Im brinley"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Nikki- I walked along the hall to my locker hoping I would meet new people eventually.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Cooper- Was walking down the hallway when he saw Nikki. He stopped in front of her. "Hello." He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Jynx: She looked up at him. She hadn't really expected him to be listening. She smiled faintly. "Thanks. My mom sang me to sleep with that song when I was little.... But I miss the one note every time."

Jace: He pulled up to the lake. "Here we are." He put the truck in park.

Jay: She smiled and took his arm. "Do you have any idea who the teacher will be for detention?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Nikki- "Hey, whats up" she said smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Sorry I wasn't on last night, was at mah bestie's house. = P
((Anyone got a free charrie? I got Lucy.))
Drake: "You'll get it eventually." He smiles.

Derek: "Not a clue." He shrugs.

Spencer: "Woo-hoo!" She giggles, getting out of the car. "It's so pretty here!" She says excitedly, eyes shining.

Sutton: She texts.

Lucy: Lucy wonders around doing nothing, knowing she should get home.

((First, IDK what Brantley should do- beat someone up? =P Just kidding...sorta...anyway, the school day just ended guys, and please tell me your character's name, age, status, and gender if they aren't listed on the very first post. Thanks!!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:19 pm

@nakki: i got 2 umm lets hope i get this right, i have Kayella and Adam if u want to rp
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:29 pm

((Okay, whoever, you choose))
Lucy: Lucy wandered over to a big oak tree outside on the school's front lawn and sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm

umm ill rp Kayella now and maybe Lucy and Adam can meet later

Kay:*walks around looking for stuff to do that involves bugging people*
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Kay =)

Sutton: Texts.

Lucy: Wanders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Kay:*looks around then finds someone by the trees. since she was in her nice-but-not-too-nice mood, she decided to walk over."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey, sorry i couldnt get on for a while. I was grounded from the computer... Neutral Lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:39 pm

((Back sorry I was gone for awhile...))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:41 pm

I think we've all been like that lately =P...lol =)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 pm

((Lol yea... Um can you repost? ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Nakki wrote:Sorry I wasn't on last night, was at mah bestie's house. = P
((Anyone got a free charrie? I got Lucy.))
Drake: "You'll get it eventually." He smiles.

Derek: "Not a clue." He shrugs.

Spencer: "Woo-hoo!" She giggles, getting out of the car. "It's so pretty here!" She says excitedly, eyes shining.

Sutton: She texts.

Lucy: Lucy wonders around doing nothing, knowing she should get home.

((First, IDK what Brantley should do- beat someone up? =P Just kidding...sorta...anyway, the school day just ended guys, and please tell me your character's name, age, status, and gender if they aren't listed on the very first post. Thanks!!))

Repost! =)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:25 am

Jynx: She laughed softly. "Thanks for having faith in me.."

Jay: She shrugged. "Works for me." She paused when they reached the detention room.

Jace: He smiles and also gets out. "Have you ever been here before?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Derek: "What?" He asks, noting her pause.

Spencer: Her nose scrunches up as she thinks, concentrating. "Mmm......once, I think, with Sutton. When we were really little. I don't remember much, though." A sorta faraway look comes to her eyes as she think of one of the last good memories she had of her twin. It was here....

Drake: Chuckles. "Anytime."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 am

Jace: He came up beside her and slipped his arm around her waist, holding her close. "Well, this can be a new memory for you." He kissed her cheek tenderly.

Jay: She shook her head. "Just a moment of Deyja Vou."

Jynx: She looked around as they reached the pond. "So....." She didn't know what to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next