RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Empty Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

Post  Kat Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 am

Story
She was the prettiest girl in school. And the sweetest by far. Girls wanted to be her, guys wanted to be with her. But after that one day... That one sad, sad day. Nobody envied her anymore. She went missing, for two weeks police searched and searched for the girl, but she could not be found. Then, on the third week, a young boy came upon her body. A single shot in the head was the only sign of abuse... Now our final task? To find out who killed Chelsea Coin.

Last edited by KatLoved on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Empty Re: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

Post  Kat Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Rules
1. I am owner of this roleplay. What I say goes, whether you agree with it or not. Got it?

2. You do not have to make genders even, but try to keep it even enough around here.

3. There will be no, and I repeat NO fighting other than with characters.

4. No power playing. (This means, in my opinion, no "controlling" the roleplay.)

5. No god modeling. (This means, again in my opinion, your character can not be perfect, we all have flaws.)

6. We all love drama, not too much, but keep it interesting!

7. HAVE. FUN. THIS IS MY NUMBER ONE RULE.

8. I want at least THREE good sentences per post.

Failure to follow any or all of these rules will result in a short suspension or, if bad enough, I will tell you to leave this roleplay for good.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Empty Re: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

Post  Kat Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm

::Skelly::

Um... Who are you exactly?

Full Name:: (First and last, middle is optional.)
Nicknames:: (Got any???)

What are you... On the inside?

Personality:: (Must be AT LEAST 4 DECENT sentences. No meet me's.)
History:: (Long stories are optional. But 1 sentence is required. And "find out", "don't ask" ect. Are not accepted.)
Other:: (Got anything else we should know? This includes: Being blind, deaf, having autism, ect.)

What about on the outside?

Eyes:: (What color? How long are your eyelashes? Full sentences are not required)
Hair:: (Color? Length? Thick or thin? ECT.)
Overall Appearance:: (Like what do you look like total, all around, ect.)
Picture:: (Got a picture to show us all???)
Other:: (If you decide the picture doesn't have the proper colored eyes post a picture of the good ones here. :P )
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 pm

The School

Ridgeway High Outdoor Appearance::
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Inderk10

Cafeteria::
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Cafete10

Gym::
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Gym11

Pool::
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Pool210

Courtyard::
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Courty10

Field::
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Field10

Football Field::
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Footba10
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:48 pm

My Characters::

Full Name:: Ava Celia Hart
Nicknames:: "Ava, A, Cece, Celia, pretty much whatever you wanna call me, babe."

Personality:: Ava is the girl version of a jock. She plays every single sport she can and does the best of her ability at it. Her best sport is volleyball, but she is good at volleyball. Before she moved to Colorado (Where Ridgeway is), she was the most popular girl at her school. But everyone hated her because she was mean. That was slightly different in the first year or two of high school, only because she made it that way. Now she is semi-popular, more so catagorized though as a wanna be. This is not the girl she wants to be, though. Can she change it before people begin to hate her again? This is the year to find out.
History:: Her story, told properly, is long. But the main point is, when she moved to Colorado, it was because her sister was killed. How? It's a long story, but things were, and still are, different after that. So her family moved.
Other:: She's been know to have epilepsy (seizures) before.

Eyes:: Icy blue, with naturally beautiful, long eyelashes.
Hair:: She dyed her hair black when her sister died, because that was the color of her sister's hair. Her natural color is a beautiful copper-ish bronze color. It goes down to about her rib cage. Naturally her hair is in ringlets but she straightens it daily.
Overall Appearance:: Later. Not now.
Picture:: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Girl10
Other:: Her eyes: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Blue_e10

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Your Character will be assigned a list of 7 of the following classes::

Period 1 (Group A)::
  • Ava Celia Hart (Me)
    Jessie Black (Wolves-Rule1)
    Kevin Redtick (Wolves-Rule1)
    Jacqueline Anne Vergis (Starr)

Period 1 (Group B)::
  • Edgar Mcoy (~MissPinky<3~)
    Bella Black (Wolves-Rule1)
    Jennifer Gonzalez (xXxX-Angel-XxXx)

Period 2 (Group A)::

Period 2 (Group B)::
  • Ava Celia Hart (Me)

Period 3 (Group A)::
  • Jessie Black (Wolves-Rule1)

Period 3 (Group B)::
  • Ava Celia Hart (Me)
    Edgar Mcoy (~MissPinky<3~)

Period 4 (Group A)::
  • Ava Celia Hart

Period 4 (Group B)::

Period 5 (Group A)::

Period 5 (Group B)::
  • Ava Celia Hart (Me)

Period 6 (Group A)::
  • Ava Celia Hart (Me)

Period 6 (Group B)::

Period 7 (Group A)::
  • Ava Celia Hart (Me)

Period 7 (Group B)::

Last edited by KatLoved on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Full Name:: Edgar Mcoy
Nicknames:: Ed

Personality:: i am sweet,loving and Charming. i have passion for art,music and good literature.i love a girl who is different. i just wish any girl would talk to me because people think of me dork with out getting to know me i hope some girl love me
History:: Long story. it has do with me moving a lot and stuff. really don't have a best friend
Other:: Autism

Eyes::Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 652px-Laureline_eyes-1
Hair:: blonde
Overall Appearance:: (Like what do you look like total, all around, ect.)
Picture:: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 DSC00814cdfgvfdgvvfdgvfvgfv
Other:: no

Last edited by ~MissPinkie<3~ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Did you read the rules???

I need you to change his history (after you read the rules) and delete the stuff in parentheses please.

Thank you.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Full Name::: Jessie Black
Nicknames:: Jess
Personality:: He is a very sweet guy and is nice to most peope. Be is very easy to make mad. When he is mad its best if you stay away or you may get hurt. He has had his heart broke many times but it doesn't bug hi any more. He is one of the best friends or boyfriend you could ever get. He falls in love easy and when he does hard.
History:: Well, my twin brother Josh died a 5 months ago, in a car crash. It's been really hard on me.
Other:: I'm Anorexic.
Eyes:: Long/ Blue
Hair:: Brown and blonde/ Shaggy/ Thick
Picture:: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 RandyStibler-17G-12
Eyes:: ( The color): Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 IMG_3760

Full name:: Bella Black
Nickname: Bell
Pesonality: I'm a very sweet person. I'm very shy and I don't talk much. I'm a loner I don't like being around other people. I just keep to my self.
History: My younger brother Josh died 5 months ago in a car crash.
Other:
Eyes: Long/ Blue
Hair: Black/ Long/ Thick
Picture: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Cherry2

Full name: Kevin Redtick
Nickname: Kev
Personality: Dang I can't put meet me! Lol. I'm a pretty nice guy but I can be mean. I'm a huge flirt and I love to mess with people. I piss people off all to much by flirtin' with their girls. What do I gotta say, It's fun! I'm a really good friend and I'll watch your back no matter what. Bein' with a group of people is mt thing! I love animals more than any thing else in this world thats for damn sure.
History: I was born in Hunter, Montana. I have 4 bothers and 2 sisters. thats about it my life is boring.
Other:
Eyes: Long/ Hazel
Hair: Black/ Shaggy/ Thick
Picture: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Alternative-black-hair-boy-emo-scene-Favim_com-115657
Eyes: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 DSCN1546

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:57 am

Lmao. I like the skelly. *raises brow* But I must confess the main reason I would never ever join is the fact the plotline is soooooo cliche. I like the role-play all together but putting in the fact the girl who was missing and then found shot in the head was that popular and perfect girl in apparently every high school? Big tsk, tsk. I would've joined simply because it was a high school role-play really. That's just my opinion and I'm just trying to help you out, as a friend. I just happen to role-play alot so I'm doing this in the POV of a role-player.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 am

I honestly just don't RolePlay these kind of RP's... It's always the same thing. >.< I like the immortals better 'cause I like the action and adventure sense of style more. xP
Sorry, Kat, but I wish ya' luck with any other members! :D
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:06 am

my lion roleplay is advwnture
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:16 am

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:my lion roleplay is advwnture

And it's also extremely rude to advertise kn a role-play. If I owned this role-play I would've kicked you out of this role-play
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:03 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Lmao. I like the skelly. *raises brow* But I must confess the main reason I would never ever join is the fact the plotline is soooooo cliche. I like the role-play all together but putting in the fact the girl who was missing and then found shot in the head was that popular and perfect girl in apparently every high school? Big tsk, tsk. I would've joined simply because it was a high school role-play really. That's just my opinion and I'm just trying to help you out, as a friend. I just happen to role-play alot so I'm doing this in the POV of a role-player.

Thanks for the input, Books. I really do enjoy it so I'm glad you told me how I could make it better. I'm also planning another roleplay so thank you for telling me. I hope you join my other one. Love ya :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:07 am

-Kate wrote:I honestly just don't RolePlay these kind of RP's... It's always the same thing. >.< I like the immortals better 'cause I like the action and adventure sense of style more. xP
Sorry, Kat, but I wish ya' luck with any other members! :D

Thanks Kate! Like I told Books, I'm planning another roleplay as well (Most likely immortal) and I hope you'll join. I love any kind of input so if you could tell me what "type" or "brand" of roleplay I should make that would be great.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:08 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:my lion roleplay is advwnture

And it's also extremely rude to advertise kn a role-play. If I owned this role-play I would've kicked you out of this role-play

To be honest, I don't appreciate it. But since it wasn't in my rules list and I'm way too gentle on people, I'll let it slide this once. Don't let it happen again or I'll have to see Books' point of view and kick you out.

Thanks
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:35 am

Ava

The first bell for the beginning of school rang ten minutes ago, and here I was rushing in to try and find my locker. When I got to it I struggled to get it open and when I did books came tumbling out. I groaned, going to pick them up and on my way down, hitting my head on someone else's locker. My hood fell off, and I hit my fore head intentionally on a different locker. Maybe ditching would just be easier. I slumped down against the lockers, curled my knees up to my chest, and rested my chin on my knees. Scowling at nothing in general, I sighed.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:24 am

I would have joined this anyway Kat. I read it when you posted the first two things and I was like. I gotta join this XD I'll join later on okay?

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:16 pm

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:I would have joined this anyway Kat. I read it when you posted the first two things and I was like. I gotta join this XD I'll join later on okay?

Alright! Thanks! :D
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:18 pm

im sorry kat that was my cousin. she was bored XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm

I love it! I would have joined anyway because its you, but its realllyy good I think! <3

Joining right now loveyy(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:54 pm

YAY STARR!!! I feel so loved <3
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Full Name:: Jacqueline Anne Vergis
Nicknames:: Jacqui.

Personality:: Jacqui has a very quirky personality. She has tons and tons of flaws, but they are the things that make her.. her. She is always at the top of her class, the one everybody laughs at but secretly envy's. But she's not a nerd, not popular either, but perfectly in the middle<3 She's bubbly, always smiling, always happy. Jacqui also falls in love wayyy to fast, and gets her heart broken often.
History:: Jacqui and Chelsea were best friends since kindgergarten. The bully named Jessica had pushed them both into the dirt, and on the way down they bumped heads and something kinda clicked! They started both cracking up, and they were best friends ever since. Blahhh blahh im bored. That was more than a sentence. Im good(:
Other:: s Jacqui has ADHD, which means she loses focus easily, has impulsive thoughts, and hyper activity. The only thing that helps is excelling in school, which keeps her mind off of her disorder.

Eyes:: Light Blue.
Hair:: Jet black hair down to her chest.
Overall Appearance:: Jacqui is a pretty average girl, standing at 5'5 and weighing 120 pounds. Her bright blue eyes are her best feature, because they pop against her pale skin and jet black hair. She usually wears her hair down, with little makeup if any. Her clothing style is different every day<3
Picture::
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 Jacqui

Adding my guyy(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:52 pm

She's pretty!!! :D Lol. Kk. I want to see ur guyyyy.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next