RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 am

Im actually gonna head off. Im realllyy sleepy, and tomorrow is my last day of school soo I need to get up early and look good(:
Kisses! Love you<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 am

oh ok :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:58 am

NOOOOOOOO!! STARR!!!! D:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 am

Edgar
i fall asleep in class. i dream about hot girl at a beach. i snooze hard. not carng abut what happen in class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:24 pm

I'll make a boy later for sure!

Full Name:: Jennifer Gonzalez
Nicknames:: Jenn or Jenny

What are you... On the inside?

Personality:: Shes a fun and loving girl. She is a animal lover, mostly dogs....pit bulls to be exact. She loves love, but it's a hard thing to do, don't you think? Anyways she is easy to make friends with and has lots of good friends. :)
History:: A few years ago her parents lost their jobs and they were very poor for a year, but now they are becoming less and less poor and are now living in a beautiful big house.
Other:: None

What about on the outside?

Eyes:: Beautiful emerald green eyes with long black eye lashes
Hair:: Brown, long, thick hair with beautiful curls
Overall Appearance:: Ummmm look at the pic please....
Picture:: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 4 Curl-hair
Eyes:: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 4 869
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:18 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:oh ok :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:38 pm

KatLoved wrote:Ava

A boy (Jason) sat across from me and I sighed, looking up. My hoodie went down covering a tiny bit of my eyes. I didn't want to be rude but... I'm not sure but. Gosh I feel stupid. I should just shut up now. My hoodie was making me burn up, but I wasn't sure which shirt I was wearing under. This morning I was too tired to pay attention. I unzipped my hoodie just a bit to see which shirt.

Her shirt:: (just the shirt not the skirt) http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Tops//Skull+Striped+Corset-771949.jsp

For starr
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Let me get my laptop. longer posts(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Hurrryyyyy
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:41 pm

::Jennifer::
Walks to the lunch room and looks for an empty table
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Where are we I'm so lost.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:47 pm

KatLoved wrote:Ava

A boy (Jason) sat across from me and I sighed, looking up. My hoodie went down covering a tiny bit of my eyes. I didn't want to be rude but... I'm not sure but. Gosh I feel stupid. I should just shut up now. My hoodie was making me burn up, but I wasn't sure which shirt I was wearing under. This morning I was too tired to pay attention. I unzipped my hoodie just a bit to see which shirt.

Her shirt:: (just the shirt not the skirt) http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Tops//Skull+Striped+Corset-771949.jsp

For Cassidy
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 pm

hi.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Haaii <3 My repost is right up derrr ^^^
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:53 pm

wait. whats my guy's name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Jason <3
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 pm

thats it(: posting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Kk. Huurrryyy I looovvee yooyuuuuu. LOL
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:16 pm

WAIT I HAVE A PLAN.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Mmmm explain.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 am

Jason(:

Class goes by, and then the teacher assigns them partners. The person sitting directly across from them would be their partner for another boring science lab. Woopie. "Uh, hi. I'm Jason. Nice to meet you.. Partner." He smiles at the girl, not having the slightest idea what her name was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:09 am

Ava I sighed and looked up. "I'm Ava Celia, nice to meet you, I guess." I looked him in the eye as the teacher announced we had one week to come up with a project idea with our partners for a contest in class. I sighed and scribbled my cell number and address down on a sheet of paper. "Come over after school?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Cassssiiiidddyyyyyyy
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4