RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

3 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 11 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 pm

This is what Skye looks like.

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 11 Pretty-Blonds-blonde-hair-7265317-400-533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 11 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 am

Heyy! Not much happened...they are in the last class of the day.

Sutton: She smiled. "Who doesn't?" Sutton's clique member, Petula, looked up from her phone. She narrowed her eyes at Brantley. "Sutton." She said stiffly. "Sutton Mayn." Petula went back to texting, and Sutton smirked.

Spencer: She smiled and giggled, turning on his radio to see what he was listening to.

Drake: "Do you need something for it?" He asks.

Derek: He stifles a laugh.

Senora Perez: "Si." She turned back to teaching her class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:11 am

Brantley- "Sutton? Oh of course. I knew that." He smiled. "Well miss Sutton, is this your pesonal secretary?'' He looked at the girl who told him sutton's name. (I forgot ir XD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Jay: She shoots him a look with narrowed eyes, then smiled.

Jynx: She shook her head. "No.. It will stop hurting in a little while... If I don't have another cough attack."

Jace: The radio was on a country station, with a Josh Turner song on right then. He started singing, his voice deep and rich, sounding almost exactly like Josh Turner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Online(;
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey! Lol

Cooper- Just chillin at the house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Sutton: She laughed.

Petula(That was the girl's name = P)): She glared at Brantley. "I happen to be her best friend." She said, clipped. She returned to texting.

Spencer: She smiled at Jace. "You're really good!" She laughed.

Drake: "Okay." He walked further into the woods.

Derek: He smirked at her annoyed expression, then turned back to the teacher.

LAME POST. Sorreh. = (
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Brantley- He whispered so that petula couldn't here him. "I don't think she likes me very much..." He smiled and winked at petula.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 am

((Hahaha its okay. :) ))

Jace: He laughed. "I have alot of time to myself to practice..... But Josh is better."

Jay: She yawned.

Jynx: She started humming. Jace wasn't the only one with singing talents. Lolz

((Mine was lame too))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Full Name: Nikki Ariana Smith
Nick Name: none
Personality: calm, sweet, flirty, and humorous
Previous BF/GF: to many
Crush: none
BF/GF: nope
Best Friends: zip
Worst Enemies: zilch
History: (Optional) -------
Family: Just my mom and brother, Carter
Secret:(You don't have to spill...yet.) don't have one yet but trust me I will soon.....
Here-Say: "Told you so"
Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 11 Nikki

Last edited by Voltage on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Accepted! And it's okay.

Sutton: Sutton was hiding a smile. "No she doesn't." She replied. Her expression got serious. "And she just might not be the only one.....unless you can prove yourself."

Spencer: "Oh. Well, I almost find that hard to believe." She giggled. She pressed the number "3" on the radio, and was surprised to hear her favorite song now blaring out of the speakers. She sang along: "Kiss, me, k-k-kiss me, infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison..." She sang E.T. by Katy Perry, hitting every note, almost sounding like Katy Perry herself.

Drake: He smiled, Jynx's humming filling his ears.

~~~~THE BELL RINGS~~~~~
*School's out! =)*

Senora Perez: "Adios!"

Derek: He jumps out of his seat and darts out of the door. He waits next to the door for Jay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Nikki-Nikki was anxious for school the next day, she hated being new. Finding friends and hopefully not making any enemies was harder than it seemed she thought as she walked home after the last day at her old school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Can I join? Filling out my skelly right now.

Full Name: Emily Roudebush
Nick Name: None yet
Personality: Fun-loving, carefree, feisty, flirty, slightly spoiled
Previous BF/GF: Quite a number
Crush: None yet
BF/GF: None yet
Best Friends: None yet
Worst Enemies: None yet
History: She was raised as your typical slightly spoiled youngest child her entire life. Her older siblings are significantly older than her, so she was always the baby of the family.
Family: Not mentioned in
Secret: Secret ;D
Here-Say: "Life's good!"
Looks: Golden blond hair usually pulled up in a loose ponytail, hazel eyes, fair complexion, small stature, slender but curvy build, flirty smile

Full Name: Christopher Rhome
Nick Name: Chris
Personality: Generally easy going, slightly short tempered at times, friendly
Previous BF/GF: ...
Crush: None yet
BF/GF: None yet
Best Friends: None yet
Worst Enemies: None yet
History: Chris recently moved here, so he's quite new to the town.
Family: His parents are divorced. He lives with his father, his father's girlfriend, and her two young kids.
Secret: Secret ;D
Here-Say: None yet
Looks: Choppy brown blond hair, blue eyes, fair complexion, average height and build
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Jace: He smiled. "And you say I am good! Your amazing. We could sing a duet." He said as he made a turn.

Jynx: She sighed and stopped humming as she missed a note. It was always the SAME note. And it aggravated her to no end.

Jay: She walked out of the room, taking her time. She smiled when she saw him. "Detention it is right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Nikki- As she got to her house and settled in, she flopped on her bed. Texting always comforted her but she could not text her friends because most hated her for leaving the school. She let a large breath and grabbed her guitar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Lucy: Lucy wondered around. She hated the fact that nobody talked to her.

Derek: "Correct you are." He grins. He stuck out his arm for her.

Drake: "It was still good." He says, hearing the missed note.

Spencer: She smiles. "We should sometime." She looked out the window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Anybody here??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Brantley- "Prove myself? How so?" He asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 pm

((I'm here! I'm here!))
Sutton: She looks at her manicure. "Oh, I don't know.....impress me. Surprise me." She shrugs. "Prove yourself."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 am

Brantley- "I'll get right on that." He says with empahasise. He smiled and turned around. "Catcha later babe" He said and he walk out of the lunchroom not know where he was headed but he did know that he had to come up with something spectacular quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 am

Sutton: She looked after Brantley, a smile playing on her lips. She wondered what he would do. If he didn't do something soon, she would grow bored and forget all about him, and start working on a new boy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Emily also had detention that afternoon. This wasn't anything new. They got her for making out in the hallway again. Oh well. She didn't really care about any of that. Neither did her parents.

Chris decided to loiter around the school. He had to pick up his step siblings anyways. They didn't ride the bus home like he did when he was in elementary school.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 pm

(I have no idea what to do. Lol, i cant think of anything for Brantley to do!... Haha..)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 pm

((My charries Seth and Skye are open!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:03 pm

(Ok! But brantleys trying to figure sosmething out but can seth and rylee like run into ech other somehow and meet? Lol)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next