RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

3 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 10 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Derek: "Well, there's nothing wrong with a little happy." He chuckles.

Drake: "Ignore them. They're nothing. After high school, you'll probably never see them again." He says stiffly.

Spencer: "Sounds good." She smiled and took his hand. "Let's go!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 10 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Jynx: She nodded and loosened her arms, and wiped her eyes. "You dont have to stay. you can go back to the school if you want."

Jace: "Race ya to the car." He said with a boyish grin.

Jay: "Yup!" She laughed at herself. Then they reached the door to Spanish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Derek: He held open the door for Jay. "After you, Senorita." He said in a bad Spanish accent.

Drake: "No, I can stay with you, if you want." He offers.

Spencer: "Your on!" She laughs. She turns and starts to run down the halls. "Eat my dust!" She shouts over her shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Jynx: "Im just going to go too the place I feel best."

Jace: He gave her a 5 second head start, then stated running after her. He caught up with her quickly and he smiled.

Jay: "Gracias senior" She said.

Seniora Perez: "Senioritta Jessie and Senior Derek. Please take your seat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Derek: "De Nada." He replies to Jynx. "Si, Senora." He salutes Senorita Perez with a smirk and sits down.

Drake: "Good idea. Do you want me to stay or go?" He asks.

Spencer: The laughs, then pours on speed. "If you can catch me, you can have me!" She giggles over her shoulder. She bursts out of the school's doors, and starts the home stretch to the car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Jay: She curtsied to Seniora, then took her seat.

Seniora: She rolls her eyes and starts her class.

Jynx: "If you want to come." She didnt care really.... But she wanted the Drake she had seen before everything happened.

Jace: "Then your mine." He said with a laugh as he came up beside her. He slowed down as they reached his truck so they wouldnt slam into it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Spencer: "Hmmm.....I'm not so sure you caught me." She smirks as she wait for him to unlock the truck.

Drake: "Okay, them. To the lake we go." He slings his around around her shoulders and gives his signature lazy half-smile.

Derek: He pretends to be interested in what the Senora's teaching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:25 pm

((how bout there are two dif lakes lol))

Jynx: She looked at him for a moment. It was as if he had read her mind. Then she smiled a little and leaned into his arm, feeling safe and secure.

Jace: He grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. "I did now." He said with a sly grin.

Jay: She yawned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:39 pm

((Whoops, I meant to have Drake sya "Let's go to the pond." Ya know, like the pond in the woods or something =P lol))

Derek: He sighed.

Spencer: She smiled a wry grin. "What are you gonna do with me then, Mr. Man?" She asked.

Drake: He smiled at her and began walking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 pm

sorry my kindle died. and okay

Jynx: She walked with him, the silence betweem them a little akward.

Jay: She cleared her throat.

Jace: "This....." he kissed her gently, almost teasingly then pulled back. "Then take you to the lake"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:44 pm

((It's okay- it's happened to me too.))

Senora Perez: She stops class. "Do you need something, Senorita Wayland?"

Derek: He arches an eyebrow at Jay.

Drake: He scratches the back of his head. "So...."

Spencer: She grins. "What are we waiting for?" She asks. She grabs his shirt near the collar, and pulls him down, and she kisses him. She let him go. "Come on!" She gets into the passenger seat, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:58 pm

lolz

Jynx shrugged. "I dont know...." She rubbed her throat. it was a bit sore.

Jace laughed and shook his head then got into the truck, and started it.

Jay: She looked stunned. "Uh, no seniora. Uh... my throat itched..." Her cheeks were burning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:16 pm

((Anything new happen while I was gone?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:21 pm

((Ok, im back! Hopefully for longer this time...lol))

Brantley- He raised his eyebrows. "Im supposed to know?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 pm

What happened!?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:26 pm

I don't knows. I left before you yesterday.. lol, wanna rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Suree(;

Skye: *Was at the park practicing for cheerleading.*

Seth: *Flirted.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Brinley- She walked around boredly.

Cooper- He texted a random number. 'Hey.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 pm

((I is here... I have a free character, Joss. ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Joss can talk to Rylee!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Skye: *Hears her phone go off as a text and sees an unknown number. She looks at it quizzically.* Who is this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Cooper- He laughs, it was a real number. 'Cooper.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Skye: My names Skye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Cooper- 'Well hello skye. What are you up to?' He wondered who he was talking to, well what they looked like anyways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Skye: At the park practicing cheerleading. Hbu?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next