RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Joss: He didn't glance at Jynx or Drake.

Jynx: She wasn't paying attention. She was lost in her own thoughts.

Jace: He pretendede to listen to the teacher.

Jay: She knew he was trying to hide his laughter. She looked at the clock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: Shallow Lake High- Everybody has a secret- So what's yours?- NEW! Open!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Skye: *She gives Sutton the evil eye and crosses her arms across her chest.* No thank, Sutton. Go off and go act like a slut if you want to. But DO NOT drag me into it.

Seth: *He started to draw.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:17 pm

((Sorry I poofed! Had to vacuum :/))

Sutton: She glared at Skye. "We were best friends in pre-school. I am not a slut. And I. Will. Make. Your. Life. Hell." She broke a pencil for emphasis, turned up her nose, and turned away.

Spencer: She doodled in her 'Notes' notebook, pretending to listen to the teacher.

Drake: Drake felt kinda bad, which wasn't really normal.Joss didn't really deserve that. He actually kind of liked Joss, and thought about how he'd fell in Sutton or Spencer was making out with one of his friends. He got so mad, he accidentally snapped his red pen and ink spewed everywhere.

Derek: Pretended to listen to Ms. Tir.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Skye: Wow. I am so scared of you braking a pencil. *She rolled her eyes.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Jace: He yawned and wanted the class to be over.

Jynx: She looked at Drake curiously.

Joss: He heard the pen snap and he looked over.

Jay: She tapped her finger to the ticking of the clock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:29 pm

g2g
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Awz =( Bye!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Sutton: "Whatev." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and unlocked her iPhone, dismissing Skye.

Drake: His eyes are filled with fury and his hands are clenching into fists.

Derek: Falls asleep on his desk.

Spencer: Leans forward in anticipation, knowing class is about to end, and she already has her books gathered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE BELL RINGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*The bell signals that first period is over. = P*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Skye: *Snears then walks over to some of the jocks and talks with them. Dey were flirting ;) lol*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Jynx: She looks at her desk, then as the bell rang she stood.

Joss: He went over to Jynx and Drake. He looked at both of them. Most of his anger had faded, and he looked between them. "Drake, man you alright?"

Jay: She immediatly stood up. "Well... that was an intence class."

Jace: He chuckled. "Right before the bell rang you looked like you were ready to run a race."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:00 pm

brb
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Full Name: Rylee Danielle Brookes / Cooper Owen Brookes / Brinley Anna Cayhill / Brantley Christopher Cayhill
Nick Name: --
Status:(Wannabe, band geek, popular, ect.) Average / Jock / Popular / Jock
Personality: Rylee's laid back and loves adventurous things. She is sometimes taken as rude but you have to have a sense of humor with her, you'll soon learn shes not easy to land or one to trust, you have to work for her, if you think you have what it takes. / Cooper's flirty and somewhat shy at times. He is easily amused and is competitive when it comes to baseball and football. He loves to annoy his sister and hang out with his friends. / Brinley is a cheerleader by heart. She loves every second of it and can be stuck up at times but isnt always like that. She loves to be noticed but also likes peace and quite. She wants to fit in not stand out but sometime she cant help but make a sence. / Brantley is the football jock. He knows all there is to know about it and cant help but boast. He is quick to make judgements and has a loud mouth but knows how to control himself.
Previous BF/GF: None
Crush: ...
BF/GF: No one has one yet
Best Friends: Brinley / brantley / Rylee / cooper
Worst Enemies: None...yet!
History: (Optional) --
Family: Cooper / Rylee / Brantley and Brinley are twins
Secret:(You don't have to spill...yet.) She was beaten by her step-dad once when she was a little girl. / He kissed his best-friend's ex-girlfriend when they were still going out. / She's never kissed a guy and is embarrassed by it. / He is the father of a child.
Looks: (Desciption or Pic) Rylee- https://2img.net/h/i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae141/Courtlyn_Models/Blonde%20and%20Light%20Hair/36debby2.jpg
Cooper- https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/nikid92/Hot%20Guys/Hotnesswow.jpg
Brinley- https://2img.net/h/i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa440/nikkisreckovic/dddd.jpg
Brantley- https://2img.net/h/i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/HolyCow3000/Sexy%20Guys/2.jpg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:37 pm

(I'm guessing you are accepted haha)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:41 pm

(Alrighty then! Lol cyclops)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Brinley- Chewing on her gum, smacking a little, she looked Rylee in the eyes. "How about we go talk to some cute guys or something?!" She smirked, looking around and targeting a really cute guy, but she knew it was hopeless. Rylee would never confront a guy. Shed rather sit back and make him come to her.

Rylee- She looked back at her. "You've got to be kidding me. How many time do we have to go over this?! Never go to him,make him come to you, this is why you dont have a boyfriend." She smiled jokingly. Brinley was one of the few people that could make her smile regularly.

Brinley- "Oh and you have one? Didnt think so."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:53 pm

(9Jace is technicly free, but not right now.... He is talking to his sister and her almost bf. XD ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:55 pm

(Okay. Do you have anyone that CAN talk to my people? Lol)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 pm

((Um.... No. :P ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 pm

(Well then...Lol, i have to go anyway so nuhhh! :P Haha, Talk to you later! :) )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:11 pm

((NO...... :'( Byee....))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 pm

(( I ish here! Btw, Rippletail, do you wanna be co-owner?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Yay, and sure!!! XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 pm

((Koolio! So you can accept and 'fire' people! :P And I missed the new member. =( ))

Spencer: "Well, I hated that class." She smiles.

Sutton: She whips out her phone and texts Spencer. We r looking everyone 4 possible clique members, k? @ lunch. Bye! -xo, Sutton She needed to expand her clique.

Drake: "Nothing." He seethed. "See you guys later." He got up and went out the door.

Derek: "Intense? More like horrifying." He laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~By the way, 2nd period is always free period. Not really an advisory, just a free period. +P~~~~~~~~~~~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Jynx took a step after him, but Joss caught her arm. "Let him go..." He said with a shake of his head. Jynx jerked her arm out of his grasp and walked out of the class. She looked after Drake, but turned and went to her locker.

Jace: "Meeee toooo. Its like hell on earth." He said with an amused tone.

Jay: She laughed. "Oh yes..... Well I guess we have detention together." She said with a shrug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Spencer: "Yeah."She smiled. She checked her texts and frowned, her good mood melting away like a Popsicle in the sun.

Derek: He smiles. "Yes. Yes we do."

Drake: He stormed to his locker and angrily spun the dial, the numbers blurring, but the locker opened anyway. He needed help, he really did, but.....no. He couldn't.

(Secrets are going to start to reveal themselves soon! ;) ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next