RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Cece
"Sorry about that Reth," I say, blinking my eyes and looking at him. I knew that Damon was annoyed, but was it necessary to throw him off? I wouldn't think so. But he has different opinions so that is what he did.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Damon
I glared at him alittle. "Now you better shut your alittle flirting mouth up." I say and started up the boat again as I say down on the chair. Thank god no one was around otherwise we would have been fucked. I turned the boat and headed to a private alittle area where no one went.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Cece
I sighed. "Don't blame Reth. It was some of my fault too," I say. I didn't want him to blame Reth for all of this. I was flirting with him as well so that's like a reason why Reth was flirting.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Damon
I looked at her and shook my head alittle. "We'll if you do get feeling for him beware. He'll just brake your heart. He does it with every girl." I mumbled and rolled my eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Cece
I nodded. "I will be fine. I know how to look out for myself," I say to him. He doesn't get that boys have broke my heart before... many times and I'm used to it, but I need to find the one soon.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Damon
"We'll flirting isn't going to help you." I say and pulled up to the private area. There was a tiny sand beach with water. It was shallow so it was a nice place to just relax in Marmaid form.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Selena sat on the seat by Damon again. She smiled a little. "Thanks for throwing him overboard." She giggled. "And for not leaving me behind." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled, looking out over the waves. Reth sighed. "Fine. I'll stop flirting for now." He glanced at Cece. "It's not your fault. I'd flirt with you even if you didn't flirt back. I don't want you to get in trouble too." He looked down when Damon warned Cece that he would break her heart. He had broken a lot of hearts. He had left a trail of broken hearts behind him, but did that mean hers would be broken too? He would have to be careful to not fall for this girl. He couldn't hurt her too.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Damon
I looked at him and turned off the engines and placed an arm over onto Selena's shoulders. "He already did it to Crystal. Ever here of hurricane Katrina? Ya she caused that cause of him. She got that mad." I say and run a hand through my hair.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Cece
I sighed. I knew it was possible that Reth could broke my heart, but I wanted to try to not let that happen. If I really like him, I will take it slow and wait for him to make the moves. I didn't really care if he flirted with me, most of the time I would flirt back. "I enjoy when you flirt with me, Reth," I giggled and looked at him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Damon
I arm around Selena's shoulders balled up into a fist an my jaw clenched. This girl was just making the things worse. Says she liked the flirting will make him go mad in the mind.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Selena smiled as Damon put his arm around her. "Yeah that was a bad hurricane. Be careful Cece." She winced when the girl made things worse by saying that she liked flirting with him. She felt Damon's arm tense up and she saw him clench his jaw. She frowned and reached up to stroke his cheek with her hand. "Calm down, Damon. Just leave it alone." She gave him a hug, hoping he'd relax.

Reth bit his lip and glanced at Damon. "Um. I kinda enjoy it too Cece but I don't think we should do that anymore." He said, seeing Damon's hands balled up in fists. "Let's just act like friends for now, okay?" He asked, hoping she'd agree and that he would calm down and not punch anyone. He glanced at Crystal. "And sorry about hurting you. I never meant to."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Cece
I nodded. I agreed with him. I was okay to be friends with him for now. If I wanted more, then I can get it on my own. "That's fine with me Reth. The flirting can be lowered or nothing at all." I enjoy flirting, but when you just have to be friends with a guy then you shouldn't really flirt as much. I was fine with being friends with him though. There's some things you can do with a friend that you can't do with a boyfriend.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Crystal
"Ya whatever Reth..." I say rolling my eyes and sat on the edge of the boat and looked around and watched Damon. I didn't need him killing something or punching Reth or CeCe.

Damon
I glared at Reth and looked down at Selena. "One of these days I'm going to kick him on his ass. Along with anything you try's to stop it to." I say and looked at CeCe then stood up and went to the back of the boat and pulled out a beer. I was going to need one before I threw alittle someone over and leave to keep the flirting down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Cece
I really enjoyed this. They seem to be really fun and interesting people, but what I noticed is that they get mad or annoyed easily. Not all of them, but Damon especially does. I didn't want him to throw anyone overboard, and especially myself. "If the flirting dies down, don't throw anyone overboard," I told Damon with a smile.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Selena sighed. "I know you probably will." She watched as he went to get a beer and frowned. "See what you drove him to Reth? Why do you have to be such an @$$?" She frowned and walked into the shallow water. She sat down and watched as her legs turned into a tail. She leaned back on her elbows in the water, relaxing. It felt nice to be able to relax on the warm sand without worrying about a human coming along.

Reth's eyes widened. He knew Damon could probably beat him in a fight. And it wouldn't be pleasant. Especially if they kept the flirting up or he messed with Selena again. But Selena was his friend! He had just been playing around. It shouldn't have pissed Damon off so much. He watched him get a beer and looked away, knowing it would help calm him down a little. He looked at Cece. Yeah. Friends would have to do for now. "So what shall we do 'friend'?" He asked Cece. He frowned at Crystal dismissed his apology and looked down, feeling guilty.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Damon
"I'll still throw people over board. Either in. Fun way or in a way that will make you wanna hide for your life. And don't try that little flirty sweet shit with me. It only works for Selena."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Cece
"No more flirting for today or it will make you mad as hell," I say, smirking, and looking at him with a serious look. I didn't really know what to do with him. This is a kind of person that I would never fall in love with.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Reth glared at Damon. "Fine then. I won't throw anyone overboard unless they ask me to." He shrugged and turned back to Cece. "Want to go for that swim now?" He asked, gesturing at the water in the hidden area. It was deep enough to swim in but not too deep. He looked at Crystal. "You can come too if you'd like." He said, trying to be friendly.

Selena smiled when he said the 'flirty sweet shit' only worked for her. "Want to find something fun to do Damon?" She called over to him. "Let's just leave Reth alone. We can leave that little 'beat him up' shit till later. Just relax right now." She suggested, playing with the water. She slapped her tail in the water, making a little wave. She giggled. "Cool." She brushed the sand off her tail and slid further into the water.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Cece
I smiled. I was ready to do the swim and I was waiting for a pretty long time to do so. "Sure Reth. Let me jump into the water or I can wait for you," I say as I looked at the water. Should I jump or should I wait for him? It probably would be best if I waited for him. That is what friends do, wait for each other.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Crystal
"I'll catch up later I guess." I say and stood up and walked to the back of the boat and started to sun bathe. I needed this since I was alittle white looking.

Damon
"alright fine." I say and and slide off the boat onto the sand. I then went into the water and sat down in the water. I sat there as my tail formed and I started to drink my beer. Even though I was under age I didn't really care. I was annoyed.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Cece
"Alright Crystal. When you're ready, then join us," I say, glaring at Damon as I saw him in the water. I noticed his tail appearing and it was pretty to me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:13 pm

I can get over Damon's pics :p

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 4 Tumblr_m1afx6dxqW1rnpbf6o1_500_large
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Oh my gosh xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 4 Holden-nowell
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 pm

lol i just spent a good minute staring at that pic x3

Selena smiled as Damon joined her in the water. She was about to scold him for underage drinking when she remembered that it would help him calm down. She swished her tail around in the water as little fish swam around. Smiling she leaned forward and put her finger into the water. Some of the little fish came up and nibbled on it. She gigged because it tickled. She glanced at Damon, judging his expression.

Reth smiled. "Okay Crystal, don't forget." He watched her go onto the boat to sunbathe then dove into the water. He popped up on the surface and waved for Cece to join him. "Let's swim around the cove so we don't get seen by any humans." He suggested. No humans ever came down here but if they did, they would be in big trouble.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next