RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Crystal
I swam up to the boat and peeked my head out of the water and smiled at Damon. "Hey Damon! You think you can help us up. It's kinda hard for me to do so. As you know." I say with a laugh and held my hands out as I had the air blow it dry so he wouldn't get wet and turn. As he helped me up I started to dry off so I quickly helped up the girl since I was still alittle wet.

Damon
I slowed down when the bigger waves came cause I didn't need to get wet and changed. It would suck having to drive away with a tail. It would just be really awkward. I looked over at her and shrugged. "I just wanted to drive around for some time. Whichout having to change into a merman and all that." I say and looked at her. I then heard someone talking so I turned off the engine and walked over and saw Crystal and a girl. I Laughes alittle and helped up Crystal and threw a towel over her. "Hello there." I Laughed and looked at Selena "You know crystal." I say and looked at the other girl and tilted my head but threw a towel over her too.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Cece
I was a human now and I jumped onto the boat, and I put the towel around me. The guy was handsome and seem really nice. I felt a little awkward around him since I was just a mermaid, but from him talking I knew he was one as well. It made me feel better when other people around are also mermaids or mermans. That always made me feel better because if someone heard us talking about mermaids or mermans then they might think we are nuts. Some people don't even believe in them, but they are real.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Selena smiled at the girls. "Hey Crystal," she said with a nod at her before turning to the other girl. "And you are?" She asked with a smile. It was always nice to meet new merpeople. She made room for the girl to sit but made sure to not get wet from the water so she wouldn't change. "You have a pretty tail." She commented, since she had seen in before the girl had changed into her human form. She heard a sharp whistle and looked back into the water.

Reth had been swimming along underwater when he saw a boat. He popped his head above water and saw two mermaids going onto the boat. He quickly swam over and propped his arms on the side of the boat. "Hey guys. Mind if I join you?" He asked, looking from the new girl, to Crystal, to Selena, and finally to Damon. He hung onto the side of the boat, hoping Damon wouldn't start the engine suddenly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Cece
I smiled, blushed a little, and flipped my beautiful blonde hair. My eyes turned back to the normal human color and I was cold, but I didn't make it bother me. "Cece," I say to her as I watched the water, and the waves, and then I saw another creature in the water. It was a guy. I could see him and he was handsome and cute. "Thanks," I blushed again, and I looked at the new guy.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Selena smiled. She liked this girl already. "Nice to meet you Cece. I'm Selena." She looked down at Reth. "I dunno. Give us a reason to let you on." She teased her friend. She looked at Damon. "Can he get in, too?" She reached down into the water with her hand and splashed him. She dodged the water as he splashed back. "Hey! No splashing the boat!" Luckily none of it got in the boat. It went over it instead.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Cece
I smiled and I looked at the girl. Then to her friend who she just teased. "Ha, a little water wouldn't hurt," I say, giggling, and watching the guy. "I know we can make room for you. It's a big boat," I say, with a smile, and I watch him in the water still. I blinked my eyes several times, and it was a way to flirt.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Reth laughed. "Plenty of room, huh? Only if I get to sit next to you gorgeous." He said to Cece, winking. He saw Selena roll his eyes and pretended to look wounded. "What did I do Selena, my goddess, to upset you?" He laughed as she splashed him again. "I just like girls. I AM NOT GAY." He said loudly. "So you can't judge my pickup lines."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Damon (More pics)
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 2 Tumblr_m2xumfry6W1r9m886o1_500
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 2 Tumblr_m17q9dw4D51rpy1cho1_500

Crystal
"Ya I think we can get him in." I smiled and held out my hand. Has he held out his hand I had a wind come and dry off his hand so I would switch. I smiled and pulled him up and gave him a towel. "There you go." I say and closed the gate that kept people falling over easy. "Alright I think that's everyone that will show up." I laughed alittle as I was human now. I went and slipped on one of Damon's shirts he had on the boat and wakes backto the others.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Cece
I giggled and I watched him flirt with me. I noticed he liked me and I could see it in his eyes. I moved my feet around and flipped my hair. I sometimes can't stay still. "Wonderful. There's a wonderful seat and view right here," I put my hand on the seat next to me, and that was where he was going to sit beside me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:19 pm

They can't just like someone off the bat.........
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Well maybe not actually "like" but maybe have a crush on?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 pm

They don't even know each other......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Will get to know each other then.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:18 pm

lol x3 Reth flirts too much. At first he always seems like a player to everyone.

Reth smiled as Crystal held out a hand to help him up. "Thanks Crystal," he said, taking her hand and getting up onto the boat. He grabbed a towel and sat down next to Cece. "Sooo. We pickin' up any more girls today? I can flirt all day long." He winked at Cece, putting his arm on the top of the seat behind her.

Selena rolled her eyes and pointed a finger down her throat. "You are disgusting Reth." She saw him shrug with a smile and she laughed. "Careful Cece, this guy goes after every girl alive. Dead, probably, too." She shrugged. "He likes girls that much." She looked at Damon. "Hey. Maybe he even likes boys. Huh Reth?" She laughed at his suprised look and quick shake of the head. "Oh well. Sorry Damon, Reth isn't in loovvveee with you." She patted his arm.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Cece
I giggle and look at Reth. "It's okay Crystal. Boys flirt with me all the time. I suppose I'm used to it. Being mermaid or not, people still flirt with me. I guess it's the way things are. But I flirt with boys too so it's alright," I giggle again, but this time I flip my hair. I didn't know Reth that well, but I knew what kind of boy he was like because I experienced this kind of guy many times in my life.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Reth laughed. "Oh really? Do you flirt with every guy you meet?" He asked with a chuckle. "Cuz I flirt with every girl I meet." So two could play at this game? So his charms wouldn't work on this one. Too bad. He'd make them work. "Ya know I think there's something wrong with my phone." He said, frowning. "It doesn't have your number in it, Cece." He smiled that sexy Reth smile xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Cece
I laughed. "Oh yes I actually do. I suppose," I say, as I get closer to Reth. "Then you need my number," I say to him, sweetly, blinking my eyes, and looking over at his phone. It really seems like he really is getting me. Maybe I really will like him? Who knows. I'm a mermaid, and they can be weird sometimes with love.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Crystal
"Just watch this." I say walking over to Reth and tilting his head up and kissed him pulling away. "See he doesn't care. And there's reasons why." I say with a smirk and ruffled his hair. He was a buddy to me so I loved to mess with him. I normally would pitch his cheeks and all that cause I would get bored. I looked over at Damon who went and started up the engine again and headed out to the ocean.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Cece
"I do that kind of thing to other boys and they don't care. Some actually do like me though," I told her as I watched her kiss Reth and nothing really happened. "A kiss can pull boys in. You know what I mean right?" I said like it was a question. No boy can deny a kiss. I mean it's a kiss. A kiss is a kiss. It's one of those beautiful things in life where you can really tell if someone likes you, but sometimes people don't want you to kiss them.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Ash chuckled as Crystal pulled him in for a kiss. It was nice, but no sparks went flying. He pretended to be annoyed when she ruffled his hair. "No!!! MY HAIR!" He quickly flipped his hair and messed with it until it looked smexy again. He rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah. I totally don't care." He quickly pulled Crystal down and kissed her. He pushed her onto the floor of the boat and kissed her again. He sat back down and smiled. "Nope. Still don't care." He looked down at Crystal and feigned surprise. "Still falling for me, Crystal?" He smiled over at Cece. "And how do you know if I like you or not?" He raised an eyebrow.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Cece
I looked over at him as he kissed Crystal again. I rolled my eyes. I didn't want him to think I was jealous. I knew that it probably didn't mean anything, or maybe it actually did? "Usually the way boys flirt you can figure out if they like you or not. And well, you flirted with me..." I trailed off, flipped my hair and gave him a smile. I flirt with him too and some boys don't even know.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Whoops I put 'Ash' instead of 'Reth' xD

Reth smirked. "Oh really? Well. If I flirt with every girl and you flirt with every boy then how are we going to figure this thing out?" He asked, a cocky smile on his face. "I could really be gay, after all, and you would never know." He winked at Damon even though he couldn't see. "Right Damon? I could be gay?" He chuckled. "And how do I know that you don't like girls, hmm?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Cece
I stare at him. "Ha, maybe not every guy on this planet," I say, laughing, then I stop. "But you never know though. I flirt with most boys or maybe all," I say with a smile. He doesn't know and he might not even know. He doesn't really know me, but maybe he is getting to know me like I'm getting to know him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Reth smiles. "Well then I guess I'll never know." He suddenly throws his arms into the are. "I love guys!" He yells. He saw the look on Selena's face and smiled. "Oh yeah. LOVE 'EM." He threw his arm around Damon. "Aw I love ya man!" He gave him a kiss on the cheek. "And I love girls!" He knocked Selena over and kissed her. Then he sat down again and looked at Cece. "So...."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Cece
"It's possible that you are both straight and gay. Hmm?" I say like it was a question. It was pretty possible indeed. I mean anyone can like girls and boys at the same time. But sometimes people just don't understand or hate gay people. There's nothing wrong with being different, but in this world that we call "Earth", we want people to be the "same" not different.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next