RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Empty ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:38 pm

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ MermaidsRealmWeb

Story:
When you were born you never knew anything about the ways of a mermaid/mermans. You normally thought that they were fake just made up things. Your parents were either both mermaids or a mermaid and a human. Either way you were made from a mermaid/merman. At the age of 15 though you found out the truth. You were part mermaid/merman. You were shocked and yet confused and worried. This ment you couldn't go in the water without getting a tail. When taking a shower you would slip and fall so you only would be able to take a bath. You had to do so much research. Your parents told you one thing though. How humans and mermaids were not to date and marry. Even though some broke this law it ment for bad things for the group. No one was to know of the people that live in the water. The ones that help the water stay clear and the plants growing. However. If this law was to be broken. A human seeing a mermaid up close and personal that ment bad luck for the two if the others found out about them. Many kept it a secret which was the best idea. If the kings and queens of the water did find out about this your tail was to be taken from you so you would never have the power of a Marmaid but you have Marmaid blood still in you. You just have no power or tail anymore.

Rules:
-I made the RP so what I says goes
-Please FIVE SENTENCES PER CHARRIE POST
-Don't be a drama queen thinking your people are better.
-Sex will be fade to black. Nothing father then 'Clothes off'
-You can swear
-Don't be pregnant
- Don't come with a kid
-There are powers. But only ONE!
- Your tail CAN'T have gems on it.
-Don't try to start drama with an evil girl who knows one is a mermaid trying to push her in the water -_-
- Please use my form
-HAVE FUN!

Skelly:
Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
BF/GF:
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color: (Can post pic of color too)
Eye color:
Bra color: (If girl)
Powers: (Only ONE!!!)
~Human Form~
Personality: (Alteast 2 sentences)
History: (Atleast a sentence)
Eye color:
Hair color:
Piercings:
Looks:

My people:

Name: Crystal
Nickname: Crystal or h2o for my friends
Crush: No
BF/GF: No
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color: Aqua blue
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ 1159026618F9JY92
Eye color: Light blue
Bra color: aqua
Powers: I can control the weather. Like when it rains,storms or sun shines
~Human Form~
Personality: I'm more like an out going kinds girl. I live trying knew things and taking risks.
History: I grew up with my mom and dad who both were mermaids. They figured I would be one so they told me storys about mermaids and the water
Eye color: Darkish blue
Hair color: Brown
Piercings: No
Looks: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Full201005101204028488849_audrina-patridge-bikini-1-18

Name: Damon
Nickname: Dam?
Crush: No
BF/GF: No
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color: Golden dun
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Stock-photo-skin-of-a-horse-dun-colour-in-apples-3815104
Eye color: Bright gold
Bra color: No!
Powers: I can freeze water
~Human Form~
Personality: To many girls I'm the sweetest thing in the world. But around my guy friends I'm tough and wild.
History: I was growing up in a house alone with my dad. When I hit 15 he told me about being a merman and I laughed thinking he was lieing but he really wasn't.
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Honey blonde/brown
Piercings: no
Looks: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Tumblr_m59h7cnvVr1rpe379o3_250

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Empty Re: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Name: Cece
Nickname: Just Cece
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color: (Can post pic of color too) Blue
Eye color: Sky Blue
Bra color: (If girl) Pink
Powers: (Only ONE!!!) I can make waves
~Human Form~
Personality: (Alteast 2 sentences) I'm a bubbly and hyper person at times. I laugh and smile, and I'm jumpy and never standing still. I have to do something. But I'm nice and sweet.
History: (Atleast a sentence) My mom is a mermaid, but my father is a human. I was born a human, but when I turned 15 I went to live with my mother.
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Blonde
Piercings: Ears
Looks:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ C851e817fd0cf9d90bdbff382975f516

Mermaid form(or at least kinda what it looks like):
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Mermaid_

Name: Harry
Nickname: Hazza
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color: (Can post pic of color too) Green and little spots of brown
Eye color: Purple, but changes color based on my personality
Bra color: (If girl) No
Powers: (Only ONE!!!) I can freeze time
~Human Form~
Personality: (Alteast 2 sentences) I flirt with girls and I love girls. I can be a perv, but especially when I'm a human. I am sweet and romantic when hanging with girls on dates.
History: (Atleast a sentence) Both of my parents are mermaids, but I had a chance to be a human when I was a young boy. Now, I go back and forth from being both when I want to.
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Piercings: None
Looks:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ HS300

Mermaid form(or at least kinda what it looks like):
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Merman-2
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Empty Re: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Accepted!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanks!
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Crystal
She was walking on the beach with her favorite sun glasses on. Her hair was up in a pony tail and she was in a old swim suit since she knew she would hop in the water sooner or later and meet up with a few friends. I made sure not to wear new clothes cause when I go out of the water and my tail is gone my clothes would be off and me only in my bra and underwear. This happens mostly so we don't look weird naked on the beach Incase some humans come by. People would wonder and all that and we didn't need that happening. If we are by the ocean in our under gear they mostly would think we went swimming. I was carrying my blanket to lay down on when I wasn't to sun bathe. I wanted to find a good spot to lay down on though. Not to close to the water but close enough to relax.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Cece
I was underwater in my mermaid form. I usually spend a lot of time under here since that is where I live now. I miss land sometimes where I used to live and my dad. Sadly though my parents are divorced. I never get to see my dad anymore because my mother never lets me go see him. I don't know why, but maybe because she wants me to stay safe and she thinks underwater is where I can be safe. I do have people that watch me often, but I try to swim them off. I do have many friends underwater, and on land, but I haven't seen my friends on land in ages. They probably have forgot about me by now and have made lots new friends. I just wished I was allowed to go on land. Sadly I am not. I put my head off from the water and I look at everyone who was on the beach, getting a tan, or just swimming in the water. I was far enough so nobody will see me, but I kept my distance though. I loved humans. I always wear this necklace that can make me be a human whenever I want, but my mother took it away when she told me I couldn't see land anymore. I know that one day she will let me again, but I know now she doesn't.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Ok. But they can change without the necklace too.....

Crystal
I could feel someone watching and I say up and saw someone in the water. It wasn't hard to tell it was a girl. I tilted my head alittle and stood up. I looked around and saw no one was watching. Thank got. I was starting to get really hot and warm now. I marked where I saw the girl and walked to the water fast and dove in as my tail formed. I twited alittle in the water and sqwinted trying to find where this girl went. Or even if it was a girl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Cece
I could hear that someone was coming to me or getting closer. I jumped underwater and I swam as fast as I could to get rid of the person or try my hardest. I didn't want someone to see me... human or not, and if someone did see me, my mother would be angry at me. And I don't want her to get mad at me. I have already done that for years and she have grounded me for some stupid things.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Crystal
I glared alittle and finally saw the girl. I sped up and swam across her fast and looked at her stopping her in her track. I moved my hair alittle out of my face and glared alittle at the girl. I saw that she was a Marmaid and I wondered why she was so scared. It should have been easy to spot a Marmaid in the water by the sound and speed the human was going. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "There a reason you were watching me."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Cece
The girl stopped me and I almost didn't stop quick enough or if I didn't stop in time I would have bumped into her. We would have both go down like that. I looked at the girl. She was a mermaid like me. And was human before. I smiled at her, but I stopped quickly. "I wasn't watching you. Just miss the land," I say to her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Crystal
"Well your a Marmaid. Your able to walk on land you know. All you have to do it move onto the land and quickly dry off. It's not that hard." I say and moved back alittle so we weren't so close. We were deeper in the water so if any boats did pass by we weren't be able to be seen at all.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Cece
"That's the thing though," I say, pausing, and tears start wiping down my face. I wiped them before they could go down any farther. "My mom doesn't let me on land. I know it's stupid, but it's her stupid rules," I say, and there's a snap in my voice. I was angry and it wasn't my fault. It was my mother's. She should let me on land, but it's her rules that stop me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:08 am

Crystal
I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "How will your mom even know if to went on land?" I asked and crossed my arms again. She knew I was right. I looked around seeing no one watching us or anything. "No ones around to watch you so you should be free to do what you want." I say and swam up to the surface and looked around. Not many humans. But I did see Damon on his boat. He was going slow so it didn't knock up water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Name: Selena Watersong
Nickname: Sel.
Crush: none
BF/GF: ^^
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Il_fullxfull.307940943
Eye color:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Tumblr_m1bizxStpT1ro1q2bo1_500
Bra color: (If girl) orange
Powers: (Only ONE!!!)
Her kiss can help humans breathe under water?
~Human Form~
Personality: Selena doesn't trust very easily, especially humans, since she found out that she was a mermaid. She may seem hostile at first but it is just her barrier that she puts up to protect herself. She is truly a kind and caring girl. She will help whenever help is needed, such as saving someone. Once she knows that she can trust you, she will be an eternal friend to you.
History: She lived on land until she was 15. When she found out that she was a mermaid she returned to the sea. She often goes back to visit but she prefers the sea.
Eye color:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Rainbow_eyes_by_aaiiman
Hair color:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW5q41rsdE2iu8qT1R0TICaOOkFcZmiHUrWA13dnOzJG4x7JxTlaBZUgw_Ig
Piercings:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Wire_wrap_elf_ear_cuff_by_louness26-d4jva70
Looks:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Img-thing?

Name: Lorethan Clearwater
Nickname: Reth
Crush: none
BF/GF: ^^
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYgdhEnU4f4VKoqId-qqrX0YGh_wB7G0y3EtUJlr4_UsklYS0EwqzXIN83MQ
Eye color:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Piercing_blue_eyes
Bra color: (If girl)
Powers:
Can change shape of tail?
~Human Form~
Personality: Reth is a sweet guy once you get to know him. But at first he may seem like player. He's very protective over those he cares about.
History: He lived on land until he found out he was a merman. He lives mostly on land but will return to the sea for visits.
Eye color:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Blue+Eye+01
Hair color:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ 3554309231_Jeydon20Wale20l_0b8e7546ff6e46f7b8d28da8f7c4_answer_1_xlarge
Piercings:
his lip (see picture above ^^)
Looks:
~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ Jeydon_Wale___thumb
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Sorry for my long form xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Lol it's ok. Accepted. If you want you could jump in. Like be on the boat with Damon or something like that
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:24 pm

What boat? x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Cece
I sighed. Usually there is someone or something watching me, making sure that I don't do something stupid, get into trouble, but most of all turn into human and walk on land. There was nobody out there watching me. She was right. I could do whatever I want to do. Should I be a good girl and not? Or should I not and just turn into a human? I must if I wanted to see land and see my old friends again. If they just remembered me. "I will do it. Who cares about my mom's rules," I told her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Damon is riding on his boat
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Okay :) Hm. What type of boat is it? Like...sailboat, motor boat, etc.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Pontoon boat. Thoese big ones on the lake
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Crystal
Finally. Someone who could take a hint and try to have some fun. Not some of the humans up on land who always have to do what their told. It got annoying after some time. "Ok since I don't need to go in land follow me. One o my merman friends are on the boat over there." I say pointing to the boat. "Don't worry. He won't shout out that your one. He's one too." I say and turned around and started to swim to his boat. I went slowly to make sure no waves were kicked up to give our spot away and so that she could keep up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Cece
I nodded and I followed her over to the boat. It was nice that I found someone that was also a mermaid and a human. I was that as well, but hopefully my mother will let me on land full time if she knew I could take care of myself. I swam over to the boat and it was pretty big. I could tell that my hair was glowing a bit and it felt pretty good. I waited for her to do whatever and then I will turn into a human.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Selena was sitting behind Damon as he drove his boat on the waves. She loved the salty sea air and ocean spray. It was home to her, literally. She talked loudly so Damon could hear her over the engine's roar. "Do you have a particular destination in mind? Or are we just riding around?" She wouldn't mind either way although she secretly hoped they were just riding around. Looking out over the ocean, she smiled to herself, knowing what lay under the surface. A whole world of merpeople laid under the waves. She knew because she was a mermaid.

Does she know that Damon is a merman??
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Harry
I was laying down on the beach, on my back, and the sun was coming down. Nobody knew I was a merman, and I didn't want a lot of people to know that information. I enjoyed being a human as well and I know on land it's easier to find girls and date them. Haha, well I have dated many girls before, on land or not, and I know what's it like. I flirt and flirt, but not like a player. If I really like a girl, will set her down, and go easy and slow. Nobody really likes fast relationships. There's always a time where you have to get used to her first and the girl gets to know you. I usually went for blonde girls, but if I saw a brunette that I have laid my eyes on for some time, I will go over to her. You see I do flirt with every girl, but I will always find that one girl that I can one day call "the one."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next