RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Cece
I wasn't so distracted anymore as I stopped what I was doing and I looked up at Reth. I was surprised at his reply. I didn't really know if I wanted to answer it since my power wasn't so great. "I can make waves, but my mom can make bigger ones," I say, quietly, as I moved my tail from side to side, and put my hands in the water. The water was freezing, but it didn't bother me since I have been living in the water for most of my life. I enjoyed the water. You can find amazing things in it, from the cove, or such. I have found interesting things before from a bottle to a necklace.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Damon
I laughed alittle and nodded. "Alright I'll show you." I say and leaned over the boats edge then looked at her when she brought up kissing. I laughed alittle more and tapped the water as the top few layers froze over surrounding anything that was in the water with ice. Any boats would be stuck and not able to move and people would be frozen in place Untill I unfroze he water. I looked at her and smiled "Well there you go."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Selena looked back at him when he said that he had frozen the water. She looked over the edge and smiled. "Wow! That is so cool!" She grinned and looked back up at him. "And you say that you don't have a cool power." She suddenly remembered Reth and Cece in the water. "Oops! You made Reth and Cece get stuck under the ice!" She giggled and touched the ice. "I wonder how thick it is." She hopped off the boat and stood on the ice. She walked around on it then got back on the boat. "That is awesome!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Damon
I laughed and shrugged. "I don't really care. They can flirt as much as they want before I beat Reth's ass when we get onto land." I say and hopped off he boat onto the ice an slide around alittle. "Now we won't turn Marmaid since the water in frozen." I say and headed to the boat where Crystal looked up an cleared the sky when it looked like it was going to rain.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Selena smiled. "Cool!" She hopped out onto the ice again and slipped, falling on her butt. "Whoops!" She giggled then looked up at the sky and frowned. "Crystal....are you gonna make it rain or is it doing it by itself?" She asked, sitting on the ice. She sighed. Looks like their beach day was going to be cut short. She smiled. "It there a limit to how long it stays frozen?" She asked.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Crystal
"Im just playing around right now. Gotta make it look like a reason why the water just froze over. Im not reall stupid to make it rain if im outside cause i dont need to sprout a tail and not seeing able to get home or something." I looked at her then to Damon who said that will last for however long he wants it to last.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Selena smiled in relief. "Okay good." She nodded. "That's cool." She tried to stand up and fell again. She laughed. "I'll just sit down here." She said, sitting cross-legged on the ice. It was cold but she didn't mind. She didn't care if her butt froze xD She pushed herself off from the boat and slid across the ice, laughing. At one part the ice was thinner and she broke through, falling into the water. She gave a little shriek as the ice gave way and she hit the water.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 am

Damon
I watched her and shook my head with a small laugh. "Nice one..." I say touching the water unfreezing the water and falling I got he water. I swam over to her and shook my head with a small smirk and walked her to the boat and lifted her on the boat.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Selena laughed. "I need to be more careful when sliding around on ice." She got back up onto the boat and smiled. "Thanks Damon." She grabbed a towel and dried off, her tail disappearing again. She leaned against the back of the boat. "Is the food almost done?" She asked as her stomach growled menacingly. She wrapped her arms around her stomach. "I think I'm a little hungry." She said with a smile.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Supa, can you reply to Cece?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Reth smiled. "C'mon. That's a cool power! Mine's lame. Trust me. All I can do is this." He moved his tail and muttered a few words then his tail changed style and color. He smiled a little. "It's something you would think a girl would like more than a guy. I mean. Why would a guy need to change his tail appearance? It makes no sense." He sighed. "Oh well. It's what I got. I'd love to be able to make waves." He looked at the bottom of the cove, looking for any cool items. He didn't find any so far until he saw something shine in the sunlight that filtered through the water. "Hey look!" He said as he dove down to get it. It was a purple piece of sea glass. "Cool! I love collecting these! Selena and I have a huge collection of sea glass."

His tail went from:

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 6 Mermaid_tail___blue_version_by_wesley_souza-d5cg5w6

To

~The unknown life of Mermaids and Marmans~ - Page 6 Beta_Mermaid_Tail_by_Linzee777
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Cece
I smiled. Who really cared if his power wasn't so great? I thought it was cool that he can change his tail style and color. "Thanks, Reth, but I think your power is good too. Maybe if you want a better power, I can teach you how to make waves if it's even possible," I say, giggling, and looking at him as he finds something in the water. I glared at the purple piece that he was holding, and it was beautiful, and I wanted to touch it. "Can I see that Reth? It's a beautiful purple piece," I say, as I try to get closer to it. "I promise I won't throw it back into the water," I giggle again. I would never do anything stupid like that. Reth can trust me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 am

Damon
"It should be done by now. " I say and lift my self up onto the boat as Crystal helped my dry off. I stood up and went tithe grill and took off the sandwiches and handed one to them. I then got myself one and started to eat. I finished it off kinda fast since I took the smaller once. I wasnt really that hungry right now."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Reth smiled at her comment. "Thanks. I'd love to learn how to make waves but I don't know if that's possible." He tore his gaze away from the purple glass to stare at her with a sort of protective possessiveness in his eyes. "Okay...please don't throw it back." He said pleadingly. He slowly held it out to her, wary. Would she throw it back? I mean, she giggled when she said she wouldn't throw it back. Hm. He watched her carefully with the glass, ready to dive for it if she threw it.

Selena smiled and took the sandwich from him. "Thanks." She said, taking a big bite. She was starving. When she had finished the sandwich her little stomach was full :P She smiled. "That was really good. Thanks Damon." She laid back against the seat, letting the sun rays warm her. She hoped to get a nice tan this summer. She was usually so pale from being underwater. She planned to stay mostly above water all summer. The occasional swimming would happen though.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Cece
I smiled when Reth gave me the glass. I looked at it closely as I looked all around it. It was beautiful. I haven't seen anything like it. I didn't really know what to really think about it, but it was interesting what he found. You can find amazing things in the water or that come up on the shore. "It's really nice, Reth. Lucky find. Are you going to keep it? If you are, you should put it in a safe place," I suggested, as I glared at it one last time until I gave it back to him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Reth smiled in relief when she handed it back. "Purple is pretty hard to find." He said happily. He put both hands on it and snapped it into two pieces. He held one out to her. "Now we have matching pieces. They can be like...friendship things." He smiled, pleased with himself. He hoped she would accept it. It was a special offering. Something to confirm their friendship. Would she take it? Or deny it? Reth rarely offered someone else a share of his sea glass, especially a color so rare.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Damon
"No problem." I say and play with the necklace she gave me. Well mostly found I mean. I was the well tanned one out of the three since when I'm not swimming I do some work out things when it's sunny out. But it's good cause I get huge muscles and it makes me looks hot and all. I looked at her alittle them to Crytal. "Hey crystal. Would it be possible to go on some water jets without getting wet?" I saw her nod her head "Ya but I would have to put a shield around you." I heard her say. That's why her power was awesome.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Cece
I was pretty shocked by his offering. Why would he do this? He should just keep it, but how can I say no? If someone gave me something, then I should accept it. "Wow, Reth... um, this is very sweet of you," I say, sweetly, as I take the little piece and look at it. I made sure that I won't lose it or that it goes back into the water. I know he would probably be angry with me if something happened to it since he gave it to me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Akira looked over at Crystal, a questioning look in her eyes. "Water jets?" She asked, sitting up straight curiously. That sounded pretty cool. And Damon seemed to be interested in it. So it must be cool. She glanced over at Damon, noticing his nice tan and strong muscles. She smiled to herself and looked back at Crystal so she wouldn't be caught staring at him. She pulled her knees up to her chest. "You can make shields?" She asked, amazed. That was amazing! She had such a cool power!

Reth smiled, pleasesd when she took it. "Now we have something to mark our friendship. He felt successful. It felt like it certified their friendship. He noticed that the water had grown cold since Damon had frozen the surface. Once the ice was gone, he swam to the surface. His head broke the surface and he looked around, making sure that they hadn't left them there. He dove back under and looked around for anything else cool on the bottom of the cove.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Cece
I smiled, as I watched him dove under and try to find anything else interesting. I could help too, but I was enjoying myself by watching him. "Let me know if you find any. I'll help in a minute," I say, as I kept on watching him. After some time, it was after a minute, and I dove down and looked all around to see if I could find anything worth to look at or keep.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Reth smiled. "Okay." He said, still looking for anything cool. He watched a school of brightly colored fish swim around him. It was so beautiful 'down here..but he loved the surface too. He looked over at Cece and swam over. He cupped his hands over something. "I found something cool." He said, swimming close to her. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "See? A kiss is cool." He said with a chuckle, dropping the rock that had been in his hand. It had been a perfect circle. As it hit the bottom it broke in half, revealing it's true self. It was a geode. It was filled with purple crystals. He noticed a whole pile of the circle rocks. "Oh wow. That is cool."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Cece
I smiled, as I saw what he found. And I smiled even more when he kissed me on the cheek. I giggled, and I looked at the geode more closely. It was beautiful, and I touched it lightly. "Good find, Reth. It's beautiful," I say to him, as I kiss him on the cheek. Maybe it was possible that I would like him? Could it? But I didn't know that yet... he was just a friend right now.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:19 pm

:P Sorry I've been waiting for Vamp to post.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:48 pm

That is alright.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 pm

What happened to Vamp?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum