RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 4 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Tyranny: Like Travis would leave her alone for a minute. If he knows he can't spend time with her if they are together, then he'd spend all day everyday with her. Honestly, he wouldn't do that to Travis. That was unfair and selfish. He ha the nature not to be selfish anyway. He is an alpha and alphas aren't allowed to be selfish. His arm wrapped around her and he sighed slightly. Things are about to get tough.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Kairi: "I love you guys.. And even if I did pick one of you.. I will still love the other. Alright?" I kissed their heads softly (Fail post.. XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Travis: He kissed her cheek and smiled slightly. "I love you too." He had to win. He already had so many past experiences with her. He was here before they even started dating. He was always hers. Tyranny had only just shown up with her. Sure, tyranny had better looks and was capable of more. He was capable of eternal love and never ending relationships. He want capable of cheating on her. Tyranny has things that he doesn't. He kissed Nikki just two nights ago. He was capable of bad thing and so was tyranny. Tyranny's capable of killing and no remorse. He was capable of relationship no no's.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Kairi: I smiled alittle "whos hungry? I know I am.." I looked down at them and Kissed Travis softly, then I kissed Tyranny softly. Doing equal attention here. I pulled away and looked at them.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Nikki
I laughed alittle and leaned my head to the side alittle to give him more area on my neck. I laughed alittle and jerked my neck away from him for a minute as my arms tensed up. "Sorry. Wolf side."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Tyranny: "Im a little hungry I suppose." He shrugged and stood, getting off the bed. His hand reached out to her to help her up. Hopefully Travis wouldn't get angry with him for the action, he was just trying to be polite.

Travis: He got off the bed and crossed his arms over his chest. It'll be different having to share Kairi with tyranny, but he knew that there was no chance at all tyranny was going to get her. She had been his since they were children and that was all he had to think about to know nothing was going to go wrong.

Draco: "Don't worry about it, it doesn't bother me. I rather like it." He smirked and kissed up her arms gently. "The wolf in me likes it. I control mine better though, seeing as how I've been one longer than you."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Kairi: I took his hand and got out of bed. I then walked over to travis's side and held his hand as well "Well um.. how does pancakes sound?" I asked the 2 of them. Looking between them.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:21 am

Tyranny: "pancakes?" He looked at her confused and rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand. "I don know what pancakes are."

Travis: He mumbled under his breath a quick 'that's because your like a child' and looked toward the steps. "We'll just have to show you then Tyranny." He started walking towards the steps and looked over his shoulder to make sure they were coming as well.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:29 am

Kairi: I sighed knowing Travis hated this "Travis, if you're mad you can just tell me." I wanted him to. I looked at tyranny "Go in the kitchen and wait in there, okay?" once he walked up and to the kitchen I pulled travis into a soft and passionate kiss. I then pulled away "You know I love you.. whats wrong?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:59 am

Nikki
"Iv only been a wolf for a few days." I say with a small smirk and ruffled his hair alittle and moved away from hik and laughed. "You said only alittle kissing."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:14 pm

linz?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Travis: He sighed and shook his head. "I know you love me, and I love you too. It's just that tyranny seems like such a bad decision. I don't think that you've thought it through. He can be nice, sure, but he is also a brutal killer. He killed my dad, and caused the suicide of my mother. I don't know if that's something you should get mixed up with." He gave her a worried look and pressed his lips to hers one more time before heading upstairs himself.

Draco: He Smirked and nodded. "Yeah, I guess I did say just a little bit." He stood and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Maybe just a little more please?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Kairi: If I had wolf ears right about now, they would be pinned down on my head. I followed Travis silently and into the kitchen. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Tyranny." I gave him such a good smile that you didnt see my unhappiness through it. I tried not to show it or sound upset.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Tyranny: "What should we have then?" He gave them both a smile and walked to the cabinets. "Maybe some pancakes, I've always wanted to try those. Oh, or maybe some bacon, I've heard that's good." Turnig back around to look at them, he smiled nervously. "Sorry, I've just never eaten before. It's my first time."

Travis: He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "Some pancakes sound good to me. I haven't had them in a long time." Looking to Kairi, he raised an eyebrow. "How about you? In for pancakes?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:17 am

Kairi: "Dont worry, its alright, we understand" looking at Travis I nod "Sure, pancakes sound good." I walked over to the fridge and grabbed what was needed and I got the powdered batter. I then found a pan for it making the powder turn into batter, pouring some in the pan as it began to cook.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Nikki
"You had enough for tonight." I say with a laugh and kiss his neck then ruffle his hair alittle. "Aw your hairs all messed up from hiring the wall. Poor baby." I say with a fake pouty look.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:58 pm

linz?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Draco: He frowned and attempted to fix his hair while keeping his eyes on her. "It doesn't look to horribl bad does it? I mean, I don't care much, but I don't want to look like an idiot."

Tyranny: He stood beside the stove, fascinated with the forming pancakes. His eyes went back and forth from her to the pancake, wondering how on earth humans were so talented while loup garoux weren't. Or he himself wasn't rather.

Travis: He leaned back against the counter, thinking over the new change in his relationship. Tyranny was innocent and sweet with Kairi. Maybe that's what she needs, but she also needs him. He knew that much. She needs her best friend and that's what he is. When he looked at Kairi, he smiled and shook away the thoughts he had before.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Kairi: I finished one pancake and put it on the plate "I hope you're learning, Tyranny. You need to learn this since you are going to be mostly human then wolf. You gotta make sure you know how to cook for a girlfriend that you find." I put more batter into the pan for a new pancake "you know how to cook, right,Travis?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Tyranny: He frowned slightly and nodded. "Yeah, I'm learning. Thanks." He couldn't help but stare at the pancake on the plate, wondering why everything she had to do and be had to so perfect.

Travis: "Of course. I had to cook for myself after my parents." He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest. The mention of tyranny getting his own girlfriend was a relief to him, momentarily.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Kairi: nodded to Tyranny and looked at Travis "You, Mr. You had help." Giggled "That help was me. Remember, I was there when Tyranny existed and I didnt know about him? I was always an extra hand for you." Smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Travis: "Yeah I did, and I'm glad for that. But now your here to teach the big lug, and I'll just sit here on the sidelines and enjoy. I remember my mistakes, and this time I'd like to be laughing at somebody when they make them."

Tyranny: "Is cooking really that hard? It doesn't seem like it to me." He reached a hand out and touched the pancake slightly, wondering how it felt. Surprisingly, it was soft and rather squishy like.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Kairi: Laughed alittle "Tyranny, cooking can be hard when you dont know how to cook food. You can either burn them and cause a fire, burn them like hokey pucks, or them being under cook and raw. Raw you dont want, nor do you want a hockey puck. What you want is the perfect cooking..thing..." I laughed and flipped the pancake again before sliding it onto a plate "Please tell me you know how to use a fork, Tyranny. If not, you would be a baby I never had." not like 'oh your my baby'-baby. baby as in crying for food and changes. I made more pancakes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:09 am

Tyranny: He rubbed the back of his neck and nodded. "Yeah, I suppose I do. I mean, that can't be that hard right? I've never used one before though." He ignored the chuckle from Travis and frowned. "I'm not a baby, trust me. Very different."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:10 am

Kairi: "nope, your a baby" I took a fork and showed him how to hold it, "when we eat, watch how me and Travis eat."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next