RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 5 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:19 am

Tyranny: He blushed slightly and grasped a fork in his hand, trying to get it right. He didn't want to be a baby as much as he knew Travis didn't want him to be around. Finally, he just gave up on the fork and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I think it'd just be easier to hunt and eat a deer or something."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 am

Kairi: "you still need a fork. Humans NEVER like the taste of raw meat. In this form. You would spit that out." I took the fork and put it in his hand, posistioning the fork in his hand "Like this." I smiled up at him and looked at Travis "you can help me teach him some things you know. Hes like a older version of a baby. No need to change him thats for sure." laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 am

Travis: "He's not that bad, and I don't know exactly what to teach him anyway." He didn't want to teach him anything. That just meant he was more capable of being in Kairi's life than if he didn't know things.

Tyranny: He moved away from her and shook his head. "I think I can figure out this fork thing on my own." He focused for a moment on his task and then gripped the fork in frustration. He put it down and excused himself from the kitchen to get some fresh air.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 am

Kairi: Nodded and then looked at Tyranny, he failed again and I watched him walk out. I sighed "Tyranny." shaking my head I made the rest of the pancakes "Hes like a newborn baby." I set the table for the 3 of us. "speaking of babies, what would happen if we all got drunk-probly not- and we all faded at once?" I blushed and shuttered at the thought "Nevermind. But if I did fade with both of you, what would happen if I got pregnant?" I had to talk this out with him.. cause what if it DID happen? we would all be screwed.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 am

Travis: He looked at her curiously and felt weird abot answering her question by did anyways. "Most likely, you would have to have a DNA test on the child when it's born. That's the only way really. Or sometimes, women have children by both of the men. Just one of each DNA gene. Obviously, I'd like to avoid that situation, but tyranny can get drunk very easily and I happen to be very affectionate when drunk. I don't know about you though."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 am

lol love the sig XD

Kairi: Nodded "Ok, I see.." never thought os a DNA test.. "I dont know about me either. You know I never drink. Just saying if I do." shrugging I walked over and hugged him "Im sorry.. really.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 am

Travis: "It's alright, obviously I feel really weird about his whole thing with tyranny anyway. If its what you want though, and I can still be with you, then there are no complaints from me. I just hope you think about what your doing. Tyranny and all. If you do happen to break up this group we've got and pick me, he'll be destroyed and who knows what kind of things he'll do. As for me, if you choose tyranny, I suppose I'd still be there like when we were kids. I'd love you, just like I have since then."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:48 am

Kairi: "That makes it even harder for me, Travis. I just dont know anymore... what happened to the girl who was always shy and wanting to be by your side all the time when she was scared." I lowered my eyes "its like that girl left...and left me on my own..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 am

Travis: "I should've never brought you into this. It's mixed up your life more than I even care to think about. now that I'm human though, I can't say I don't want you to be with me. I really want you to be with me. I want to be the only guy in your life. As for tyranny, I understand why you can feel love for him. He's innocent and quite childlike. He doesn't know what's wrong with the world and he doesn't understand everything that he must be and become. It's better if you don't be with him, for his benefit. He needs a pack member to breed with and to pass down his lineage with. He does love you though, I know that he does. He hasn't felt the touch of any other woman and you show him kindness and passion when he knows all he is is destruction and death. I can understand why the girl left Kairi. She was no longer needed in this maddening chaos we call a relationship."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Kairi: sighed "I'll find another girl for him... At least one of the wolves here..." I looked up at him "I want him to have what I give,Travis. He somewhat deserves the niceness and kindness.. he needs it. Also, he needs to be teached as well." Tyranny always got the end of the barrel or whatever its called. He didnt-not once- ever get the things I give him now.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Travis: "I don't want him to be with anybody who won't apprieciate him though. I want him to find a girl that's going to love him. That's going to actually feel like his mate to him. He deserves that much." He hugged her tighter and bit his lip slightly. "I want him to have somebody just like you. Because your perfect in everyway and tyranny needs that."

Tyranny: He felt cold, with the brisk air whirling against his chest. It always got cold here, so early. He sat in the forest, against a tree and thought of all the things he was incapable of doin. So simple, as holding a fork correctly or buckling his seatbelt. He was just like a baby. Then again, he has only been human for about a day or two. It's not like he can automatically know everything about everything.

Kayne: There he was, sitting against he tree. He could spot tyranny anywhere. Now that he knew Blythe human girl was no longer a concern, since tyranny had been unleashed from the human named Travis, he could successfully take down tyranny man to man. Or rather, beast to beast. He would wait though, since he needed to regain his strength and to heal a bit more.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Nikki
"Don't worry now it just looks like you just woke up. But it's fine" I say with a smile and lean back on the bed and looked up at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Vamp, which charrie you wanted for Tyranny?

Kairi: I nod in agreement with Travis. but how would I be able to talk to the free girls in this house without them killing me.. "If I had another me.. you both you have me in every way." I looked at him and cupped his face in my hands. I looked in his eyes, standing on my tippy toes, I kissed him softly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Abbey was my free girl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Clayton's for abbey though....

Travis: Enjoying the gentle press of her lips against his own, his arms tightened around her waist and lifted her from the ground, since she had already been on her tippy toes. When he pulled away, he set her back down and smiled. "I wish there were two of you also. Since that'd be perfect for tyranny."

Draco- "Oh, alright then." He shrugged and stopped fixing his hair. "Do we really have to cut the kissing off for tonight? I mean, I was really enjoying it."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:52 pm

She asked. I just answered :p Is Clayton a Werewolf?

Nikki
"Cause cause I'm getting tired." I say with a small laugh as I run a hand through my hair and yawned alittle. It's been a long and weird day."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 pm

GaH! SO much love stuff around XD *runs in circles*

everything is in the air

Kairi: My eyes slipped shut and I held onto him as he lifted me from the ground, my arms around his neck. sad how he pulled away and set me down. Opening my eyes, I smiled back at him "Yeah.." I let my hands slide to his chest and I relaxed on him pretty much.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Draco: "Alright, well let's go to sleep then beautiful. Maybe not in the same bed, seeing as how your in heat and all and you'd be rather close to me." He didn't want to do something he would regret or anything.

Yep, he's a werewolf but he didn't go to school the day Travis told everyone about the meeting and doesn't know what's going on.

Travis: He couldnt really take it, he picked her back up again and kissed her lips. This time it wasn't as gentle as before, but more passionate and hopefully it would last longer. He didn't want tyranny to walk in right now though, because that would hurt him.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Kairi: I watched as he picked me up again and his lips met mine. My eyes closing. Feeling the passion, I kissed him back, holding onto him so i didnt fall or slide out of his grip. My hands sliding into his hair.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Nikki
I laughed and poked his cheek. "Then you can sleep on the ground or in the chair over there. " I say with a smirk and sit up.

Oh. Kk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Draco: "In the chair?" He walked to the chair and sat down before groaning. "Can I have a pillow from the bed then? It's not exactly the comfiest chair I've ever been in."

Travis: He didn't have to stop either, because he didn't have that need to fill from tyranny. He didn't have the constant hunger for her. Sure, he hungered for her though. He nipped her lip playfully before continuing the kiss again. He could be normal. He could be with her the ways he wanted without having to put her in awkward situations.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Kairi: it felt like it had been a while since I kissed him like this. IT felt nice. I giggled as he nipped on my lip before kissing me once again. All the things that had happened with tyranny had washed away and left me with Travis.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:00 pm

meep?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Travis: His hand slipped up and pressed agains the back of her neck, bringing her lips closer to his and his other arm still stuck around her holding her off the ground. As he pulled away from her lips, he kissed down her neck and centered his kissing finally on the midsection of her neck. His hand tilted her head back so she exposed more of her neck.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Kairi: I loved the feel of his hand on my neck and his warm kisses that pressed on my neck. Leaning my hjead back I was as close to him as I was going to get "I love you, Travis." I held in my moans the best I could. Since we were in the kitchen..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next