RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 3 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Ok thats hot lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Alright, so sebastion for Clayton then? And yes, Franky is gorgeous

WARNING....AMAZING AWESOMENESS:
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Havent seen that movie :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Movie is ahhhhmazing! Just saying
And now, I'll reply
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Lol Alright
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Tyranny: So she just wanted to help him then. She didn't want to be with him. That was disappointing. He nodded and pulled her to his chest again, enjoying the feel of her against him while it lasted. Travis would be back any minute now and he'd have to get up before he got back. With a single kiss to the top of her head, he got out of the bed and looked at her a moment before walking into the other room again.

Draco: "She'll find someone Nikki. Dont worry about it." He shrugged and leaned up on his elbow to look at her. "Well, for now, can I kiss you a bit more? I was kinda stoked when I could smell you and lost it a bit. I promise to only kiss you unless you ask for more? Okay?" His hand cupped her cheek and he waited for her reply.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Nikki
"Alright. Since you got knocked out and all." I say with a laugh and lean over and kissed him. It was a bit uncomfortable since I was twisting my lower body to face him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Kairi: before he had pulled away, I pressed a soft kiss to his chest. Watching him leave. I could be both of theirs..only if they both agreed and wished it. But.. Travis wouldnt want that. So.. if nthing happens then I'll help with Tyranny and human life.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:53 am

Travis: He came downstairs with a towel around his waist and grumbled under his breath to tyranny before walking into his room. Kairi was awake, so he gave her a smile and turned to his dresser. He grabbed a pair of boxers and slid them on quickly, trying to avoid being unclothed in front of his girlfriend. His hands gabbed a pair of sweats and he put them on quickly before hopping into bed and giving her a kiss. "Goodmorning Kairi."

Draco: His hands gripped her sides and lifted her off the bed a moment before setting her on his lap. His lips remained on hers, increasing the passion a bit with every second. His hands tightened around her waist by not enough to harm her. Her scent was driving him slightly, but he had control over himself still she hadn't made him go completely crazy yet.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:57 am

Kairi: I smiled at travis and looked away when he changed into some clothes. I heard his footsteps and I looked over at Travis and smiled "Morning." and I ywaned. Once it was over, I kissed Travis softly and pulled away "I have to talk to you about something. You'll think its a bad Idea, and somewhat I slightly think it is as well." he was going to say no about it..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Travis: He nodded and leaned up on his elbow, thinking a moment before answering. "Alright, it doesn't hurt to let me know what it is. Let's hear it." Hopefully it wasn't some new advice on how to deal with tyranny. Tyranny just needs to deal with his pack and that's that. He didn't really care about the pack now that he was alpha. Of course he still felt obligated to be in control and still had wolf instincts, but he was no longer a loup garou and needed to embrace it.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Kairi: "Dont get mad or anything.. But, what if I was both yours and Tyrannys.. would that be so bad?" I looked up at him as I layed on my back "If you dont want me to be both.. then what If I let Tyranny stay with us and Teach him human ways.." I sighed "I just want all of us to be happy.. ever since I was little I would do anything to make people happy.. and this one feels impossible.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Nikki
I laughed alittle and kissed him back. I tangled my hands in his hair and moved alittle closer to him. Icouldnt do much since cramps here and there but I ignored them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Travis- He couldn't be hearing that right. "You mean romantically? You'd want to be romantically involved with tyranny and me?" He couldn't do that. That as wrong. What if they really did get romantically involved? She couldn't be with the both o them forever. One day she would have to be married. Who would she marry? Tyranny would claim her as his mate and wouldn't ever part with her. It just wasn't possible. Then again, if he did agree to it, at least he knew tyranny wouldn't be sneaking around with her. He'd know when they were together.... He couldn't think like that. She was his girlfriend and think if tyranny and her started getting more affectionate. What would happen if she got pregnant, they'd have to worry about which o them was the father. Things just. Ouldnt escalate to the both of them being hers. She had to choose between either of them and he knew she wouldn't pick tyranny. Tyranny would just have to find somebody else. If he lived with them, that wouldn't be that bad. He'd be able to learn about human ways and what human women were like. He'd find somebody eventually.

Draco: He pulled away with a chuckle and started kissing down the center of her neck. The feel of her warm skin against his lips made a moan escape his mouth. He loved the feel of her body against his, even if just slightly. It was comforting and just felt right. He was going to claim her as his mate. There was no doubt about that anymore. He just felt like they were supposed to be like this. If she'd accept him, he'd be the happiest guy here anyway.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Kairi: "Im not sure.. there would be so much going on.. I just dont know, Travis.. Its like.. if I was romanticlly in love with both of you.. what would happen? I couldnt have kids from both of you.. I couldnt marry both of you.." I hugged him tightly "I just dont know anymore..tyranny loves me as much as you do.."

is the site acting up? or its me
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Same here

Nikki
As he kissed down my neck and moan formed in the back of my throat as I try to keep it in. But I failed and slowly moaned alittle as he kissed my neck.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Travis: "I highly doubt that. I love you more than anybody could love you. Even tyranny." Even if tyranny can only really love one person. He couldn't have Kairi. She was the only thing that was still his. "Do you love him? Like you love me?" If she did, it wouldn't be fair for me to say no. I know what it feels like to love somebody and if she loves him, she should be able to love him.

Draco: He chuckled as she moaned and covered her mouth with his own, cutting her moan short. He paid extra affection to her lower lip, nipping it gently and kissing it over and over.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Nikki
When he covered my mouth cutting off my moan I laughed alittle and kissed him back once again. I ran my fingers through his hair alittle as I tangle them in there alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Kairi: "Travis, I love you both like if you were my children. I would give you equal love. Im not one to fight for this..I just want to have another person.. like a sister that was just like me.. So tyranny can be happy. If I have to, I will both give you attention you need. If you let me, that means no jelousy. OKay?" pressing my lips to his,my eyes closed before soonly pulling away
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Travis: "If it's what you want, and your willing to bring tyranny into your life like that and know that he's probably going to become attatched and will claim you as his mate soon enough, I can respect that. I love you enough to know that I can trust you to make the right decisions for yourself and the betterment of our relationship. An open relationship could work, but only through dedication. I don't want you to get hurt, I don't want to get hurt, and tyranny doesn't deserve to be hurt."

Draco: His hands ran up and down her back, massaging slightly. He pulled away from her and kissed her collarbone tenderly. He couldn't let her go, she was intoxicating. Especially right now with her being in heat and all. He couldn't part with her, and there was no way he would let another wolf get that close to her again.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Kairi: "I will always love you.. as for claiming me.. he cannot." thinking for a moment, I got an Idea "what if Tyranny changed me? And I had something like you did with tyranny? Another side. Do you think it'll work?" I looked at his face and shook my head "No, nevermind. Bad idea." Sitting up I called tyranny into the room "Tyranny, come in here please."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Travis: He shrugged and shook his head. "It probably wouldn't happen. I only had two because I was born a werewolf. I was human from my father and tyranny was from my mother. It's difficult to explain." He stopped talking as tyranny entered the room.

Tyranny: He walked in the room and looked down to the floor. He was probably in trouble. He could just tell something was wrong and he was going to be yelled at or something.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Kairi: "oh i see.." I looked up as Tyranny walked in "Come here. You arent in trouble." I held my hand out to him "Me and travis were talking. I said I would both give you the attention you need. Off limits is fading with me-" I looked at travis, "And claiming me" I looked at Tyranny. "So you both will be mine.. untill my heart makes up what it wants. Since its tied up right now."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Tyranny: He nodded and kept his eyes off of travis. "Are we going to have to set up times for each of us to be together? Different days? Every other day I get to spend time with you and he other days Travis?" It sounded a bit unreal.

Travis: At least there are established boundaries. No fading and no claiming. It'd be hard for tyranny not to claim and it's be hard for him not to get caught up if they were kissing. He wasn't going to pass the boundaries and he wasn going to let tyranny win this.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Kairi: "I will not set up times. That would be too much a hassel. Like right now, I can both give you attention but im lazy right now" I laughed alittle "but you will get your attentions." I kissed Tyrannys cheek and Travis's "Also, dont get jelous, Tyranny. I'll give you turns. It doesnt matter to me. As long as you find me alone or whatever, you can take me then and there. But not when Im with one of you." I hugged them both
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next