RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Vampire and Linz Only!

4 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

For Vampire and Linz Only! Empty For Vampire and Linz Only!

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:39 pm

So what should we do. human, Immortal?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

For Vampire and Linz Only! Empty Re: For Vampire and Linz Only!

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Name: David
Nickname: Danny
Siblings: no
Crush: no
Secret Crush: no
BF/GF: no
Secret BF/GF: no
Friends:
Best Friends: no
Enemies:
Arch Enemies: no
History: You don't need to know
Personality: Meet me
Looks: For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_l9nlgxi5Je1qcc32mo1_500

Name: Nina Ann Macline
Nickname: Nina
Siblings: Soul,Skull
Crush: No
Bf/ Gf: No
History: Well when I was 17 I fell in love with Tyler untill be dumped me. I want to kill myself but learned about the Mansion.
Looks: For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_lfrzzphNT21qctom9o1_500
Others:

Name: Soul Lee Macline
Nickname: Soul
Siblings: Nina,Skull
GF/BF: No
History: Don't ask
Looks:For Vampire and Linz Only! Img-thing?

Name: Anna Kay Leena
Nickname: Dark
Siblings: No
History: No I'm not telling you my pain
Looks: For Vampire and Linz Only! Long_Emo_Hair

Name: Skull Mike Macline
Nickname: Skull
Siblings: Nina,Soul
History: I lived with my sisters.
Looks: For Vampire and Linz Only! EMOBRANDONINCAR

Name: Mike Kyle Callmon
Nickname: Mike
History: I don't bring up the painful parts
Looks: For Vampire and Linz Only! Alex-Pettyfer-1

Name: Scott
Nickname: S
History: I grew up on a farm but went out to Florida and hated it after someone shoot me
Looks: For Vampire and Linz Only! 6a0105364a8fba970c015432386fb1970c-800wi
--------
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 am

My charries

Name: Taylor Ian Elkins 
Nickname: Taylor 
Siblings: nope, just a goofy cousin named Elizabeth
Girlfriend: I'm single and proud of it. 
Flaws: I'm a cocky guy. A pretty bad potty mouth with a die hard attitude. I use sarcasm when necessary and when not. 
Interests: other than the usual for a 20 year old guy, I enjoy wonderful bruises, I'm the kind of guy who will touch 'em just to see if they hurt. Battle scars are the best. Athleticism is a strong interest but I've got it mastered. 
Talents: I can out do anyone in cussing. I don't know if that's a talent though. I work hard at anything and never give up. Those are talents that some people lack. I hold my own in any situation. 
Type: I like a girl who can take it and dish it out. Sweet girls aren't my type unless they have something to offer that makes up for the sweet thing. I like 'em rough with wild on the side I guess. 
Personality: I'm not much on feelings. Fun and wreck-less are my two favorite words. I enjoy crazy things. Even the little things. When I'm alone, I'm a buzz kill. I need to be around people or I go crazy. I have a bad problem with my attitude and I know it. I've been told that people hate me, they wished I was dead, and my personal favorite is the "I wish you were never born" one. I've been a bully. I've been bullied. I've always been a potty mouth, a horrible joker, a tremendous flirt, a confident guy, and possibly I've even been a bad boyfriend. (I thought friends were supposed to share so I shared myself with my ex girlfriends best friend.)
History: wow, this is a bad one. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride. (that isn't the first time I've said that.) I wasn't meant to be born really. My mother got what she thought was an abortion and went on happily with her life for about 8 months. When I was born she didn't know what to do so she just went crazy. She couldn't believe I had been born. The doctors must have screwed up. She dropped me off with my uncle within a week and she didn't last  a year until she killed herself. Some beginning huh? This is the part where I tell you my life sucks so bad and I wished my mom would have loved me, or that my dad would have showed up. I really didn't care. I went to school, every year until graduation. I wasn't the nicest person and I tore a lot of hearts up as I went along. I guess I'm your normal kid. When I was 19 and off to college everything went bad. I was at a party one night and pretty drunk. Not my usual "don't do anything stupid Taylor." I got lost in the dark around campus. It was just a frat party, to see if anybody was good enough to join. I got hammered and beat up by the frat guys so I guess I don't trust very many people anymore. I ran off, back to get Elizabeth before we just hit the road. Not a bad one really. Just not normal.
Looks: For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_lp9q22qNMX1qcvk6oo1_500_thumb
For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_lp4kgkVSyh1qc5ckbo1_500_thumb
For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_lz1mtiLvN01r4pzwko1_500

Name: Elizabeth Lilith Elkins
Siblings: my horrible, yet sometimes amazing cousin Taylor
Flaws: I'm not your typical 17 year old girl. I like to be crazy, just let loose and have the time of my life. I guess that's a bad thing because it usually gets me in trouble. I have a pretty bad temper, comes from the Elkins side of my family. Just take a look at Taylor. I'm not all girly and dirt defiant. I like to get my hands dirty and enjoy every detail life has to offer. I guess it all comes from a life of living around Taylor.
Interests: I guess I'm interested in swimming. I used to swim in high school. I'm interested in being as normal as I can be. 
Talents: I can swim pretty well and hold my breath a long time. I'm pretty good at just being funny. That's why I'm allowed to follow Taylor around he said. I'm a good listener, at times. I know my way around an engine, from living with only a father and Taylor my whole life. 
Personality: I'm just a goofball. Funny and light. I'm never too serious or mad to have a good time. I consider myself challenged at flirting. I can't really grasp the charming way of it like Anthony can. My temper is bad but it's hard to make it spark. I'm a lover most of the time and fight when needed. I'm a blusher. I love smiling. The silly dimples when I smile are my favorite thing. 
History: I was born at my house. My mom couldn't get to the phone in time to call for an ambulance. When I was born my cousin Taylor had been there. His mom willingly left him. She didn't want him. My mom left me, but not by choice that same day. Taylor took care of me I guess, judging by the fact that I'm here. My mom died before my dad got home from work and he couldn't believe it. For awhile he blamed me but then he got over it. Of course my mom was buried soon after and it was just my dad, Taylor, and me from then on. I grew up pretty normal. Anthony was the fighter. Always breaking bones. Mostly knuckles and noses. When he graduated I went nuts. He left me for college. I became a complete copy of him, except a girl. I partied and had flings off and on, I guess to get his attention. He came back but he wasn't same old Taylor. He told me we could run away.  I never noticed things weren't ok at home. My dad wasn't a bad dad. He didn't hurt me or blame me for my mothers death anymore. I just needed my partner in crime. I ran away with him of course and I don't regret it yet. 
Looks: For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_lqewkaxuDU1r26fhmo1_400
Style: I wear your usual jeans, mostly with holes in the knees. My shirts are your average shirts. The normal t shirt, tank tops, most of the time I steal hoodies from Taylor if I need one. I hate hats, and I always rock the Nikes. Their amazing. 

Name- Jayson Kyle Long
Nickname- jayson is good enough
Gender- male
Age- 17
Siblings- not since will died, but I don't know about my father so maybe.
Girlfriend- not exactly
Flaws- I'm a hot headed, not easily impressed, stubborn guy.
Talents- I can flirt pretty well, I surf pretty well, I'm also the best at being completely inappropriate when I can.
Type- I like a girl who can understand me, the one who will look deeper than just the surface and realize I'm not that rough guy I make myself out to be.
Interests- I'm interested in anything that has to do with surfing, music, girls, or my brother.
Personality- I'm an athletic, laid back, party animal. I don't really like kids, but someday I guess I will. I'm a pretty rough guy, and jokes are always my strong point. I have a pretty hidden heart, only my brother could make me feel whole. I'm not much on talking, and actions speak louder than words anyway. I love to tease, any girl I like. I enjoy keeping secrets and charming my way through life. I goof around a lot, and maybe sometimes when I shouldn't.
History- I was born in Cali, straight up. My brother, Will, was my idol. I wanted to be just like him when I grew up. Will was a charmer, had plenty of friends, was the perfect athlete, great surfer, and could make me feel important. Our dad left when I was about 9, it crushed Will more than me though. Will was 14, and just now getting into high school. We were connected at the hip, where he went, I went. We even had our own training thing. He trained me to surf and I taught him things about my friends older sisters. He had a shirt made for just the times we were going public together, one that said Jay's bro on the back. He always said he'd be my manager when I went pro. When I turned 14, he was just about to go to college. His girlfriend coaxed him into going night surfing, even when I protested. Of course he tucked me in like always and told me to cover for him if he didn't make it back before mom. His huge hand ruffled my hair like he always did, and left. The next morning I noticed that he wasn't back yet and either was mom. I went next door and they said he was at the hospital. I raced straight there, like any normal brother and saw my Mom in the waiting room. she grabbed me and cried, for what seemed like forever. I knew something happened. It was really bad, and I couldn't survive without Will. Mom told me I couldn't see him, he wasn't in the main hospital, he was downstairs. In the basement. I remember running, just running. Away, for a while. Will, my surfing pal. My..... He was everything I had. After a few hours I went home and straight to his room. Mom was packing his things and I couldn't help but to fight her off. I only got the shirt he made us and the silly yin yang necklace he bought the summer before. He thought it made him look more peaceful, and would bring more girls. I heard he died because he went under water when his ankle line snagged a rock. He hit his head and was knocked unconscious. His buddies pulled him out and he started breathing after CPR but he was bleeding a lot. They called for an ambulance and they sent one to the beach. He bled to death on the way to the hospital and my mom was called a little while later. I dropped out of high school at 17 and got out of there. I wanted to leave all of the bad things behind and move on.
Looks: For Vampire and Linz Only! Sexy-hat-34

Name- Shay Rochelle Owens
Nickname- I prefer shay
Age- 17 and kickin
Gender- female, unless you'd prefer to check?
Flaws- oh let's see, I'm a bit of a sarcastic loudmouth. I prefer flirting to a conversation and hey, I'm a girl who just wants to have fun. Some people think that's wrong of me.
Interests- oh I don't know, first on my list, anything that involves contact with the opposite gender. If you know what I mean ;)
Type- I love a guy who can take all the crap I give him. Who will yell and fight wih me, because, well, making up is always the best. A guy who will give me my space when I ask for it, but will be there when I need him. A guy who has big goals, and an even bigger heart.
Bf/gf- haha.... Wait your serious?
Secret bf/gf- uhhh... No
Crush- hey, you made a funny
Personality- here we go.... I'm a sweethearted sarcastic girl, who will have a blast if there's liquor and boys in a room all to herself. I fight almost always when I don't get something I want. I'm not a dirt defiant girl, I love to get my hands dirty from time to time. Don't get me wrong, I won't climb into a pile of mud just because it looks fun.
History- I can't really stomach evrything, so I'll skip around a bit. I was born on a late winter afternoon, just outside of Denver Colorado. My parents have me away to an orphanage and I grew up there until I was 13. When I was adopted, I thought everything was perfect. A new daddy, a new mommy, who wouldnt be happy? My mommy started getting really ill and my new daddy didn't know what to do. He wasn't a very good man. I learned that quickly. He liked me... A lot. When mommy got sick, he spent a lot of time with me. Even when I didn't want him too. When I turned 16, I acctually had my first boyfriend. I was nuts by then, having experience in the feild. My dad did kick him out, and I never had another real boyfriend. I ran away at 17. I was tired of being around that sick man. He couldnt keep his hands to himself, fine. Now he doesn't have a choice. I'm here now I guess, to see what's in store for me.
Looks- For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_lb5lsdq5rt1qce1rfo1_500 For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_m0e3xrSNrc1r7spu1
For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_lucnzxbrn61r2a9i3
For Vampire and Linz Only! Tumblr_lzb3fmavPS1r3pevw

For now....
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:02 am

Ok do where should we start. Neighborhood?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 am

Sure

Taylor- he walked down the street with Ellie at his side. "you do realize that now you can go run around by yourself. You know, looking for other people or things to do." he nudged her with his elbow.

Ellie- "your trying to get rid of me Taylor, so I'm not going anywhere." she smiled and looked around. "you know, I think I like it better here than home. It's less constricting."

Shay- she held up her cards and looked at each one of them. "I'll have you know jayson, I'm very good at poker. Very very good." she looked over the edge of her cards at him. "you best make wise choices."

Jayson- "hmmm.... I'm thinking about it Shay. Give me a second." he looked at his card and tossed a few chips into the pot. "make sure I don't steal all your money."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 am

Anna
I drive down the road and pull up to my drive way on my black and Red motorcycle. I hop off and lop off my helmet and ruffle out my hair.

Skull
I go and take a run around the block listening to my iPod. I was only wearing a pair of shorts with no shirt
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:48 am

Taylor- he rolled his eyes and walked on. _seriously, leave me alone Ellie._ when she stopped to look at something, he left her.

Ellie- she turned around and noticed he was gone so she sighed and went on. Her ees came up at just the right moment to catch sight of a guy running. She hit her lip and looked him over. _cute, a nice way to start off this new place._

Shay- she caught jayson looking at someone and smirked. "who you lookin at loverboy?" she quickly turned around in her chair and nodded. "nice choice buddy. But can you follow through?"

Jayson- he blushed and raised his bet. "oh I can follow through shay. You should have snatched me up while you had the chance."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 am

Anna
I put on my sun glasses and slowly walk to my door and pull out my keys and open my door

Skull
I jog up to my house and stop in the driveway and take a deep breath and strech my back. I pull out my ear buds and walk to the door
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:11 am

Shay- "your so right jayson." she stood and took the chips in the pot. "since I know I'm already goin to win." she started speaking off and turned around as she walked backwards. "you know, nothing's going to happen if you just stand there."

Jayson- he stood quickly and turned over her cards. "you weren't even going to win. I had the better hand." he walked after her. "give me the money shay, it's mine fair and square." he stopped and looked towards the girl again. Embarrassed for his outburst on shay, he blushed and looked at the ground.

Ellie- she sighed and walked towards her own house. As she reached the front door, she patted her pockets looking for the key. When she finally found it, she unlocked the door and walked inside.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:13 am

Gtg bbt

Skull
I walk up to the door and open it and walk inside and clothes the door.

Anna
I walk inside and close the door and put the helmet in the livingroom table and head upstairs to change
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Shay- she walked own the road, looking at the slip of paper with her address on it. _ where could this house be anyway? It's not like somebody just sucked it up from nowhere._ she stopped walking and took a look around. _ you know, forget this. I'm just going to the club. I need a gin and tonic._ she shoved the paper back into her pocket and walked off in the other direction.

Taylor- he walked inside his house and fell back onto the couch exhausted. His eyes went to the window and he looked for any signs of the opposite gender outside. _nah, I guess I live on a guys block. Too bad too. I could of had some fun._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Ashley
I walk outside pulling Skull with me. It took be a while to get him out the door since he was leaning with all his force in the doorway.

Skull
"what Ashley?" I say and let her pull me for an reward of her getting me out of the doorway
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue May 01, 2012 12:18 am

Taylor- he took that back. There was a girl. Just with a guy. They had some of the same features so he thought maybe a brother. Standing he got a better look. _the other gender exists! What a glorious moment in history Taylor._

Shay- she noticed a guy yelling and rolled her eyes. _just what we need, domestic violence. Brings back horrible memories huh shay? About dad and back in Denver._ the thought made her quiver and she continued on walking.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue May 01, 2012 12:22 am

Ashley
"Drive me to the lake. I'm bored and it's like 100 out here"

Skull
I sigh "Alright just let me get my keys" I head back I side

Ashley
"Yay!" I go get my swim suit and a towel and get in the chair
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue May 01, 2012 12:40 am

Shay- she arrives at the club shortly after and orders herself a drink before flirting with the bartender.

Taylor- he admired her from the distance and sat down in the chair near the window. _exqusite. I'll have to talk to this wonderful creature._ he rubbed his chin and stood. Walking outside he made a point in waving to her. As he walked towards her house, he primped himself by fixing his hair and adjusting his shirt.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue May 01, 2012 12:44 am

Scott
I walk into the club and order myself a beer

Ashley
I slip on my cover up over my swim suit and put my towel around my neck as I wait for Skull to get his keys
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue May 01, 2012 12:55 am

Shay- she stopped flirting with the bartender when she noticed something better walk in. She shrugged off words the bartender was telling her and moved down the bar to sit next to the newcomer. "hello there, names shay Owens." she offered him her hand to shake.

Taylor- he reached her and smiled. "hi, couldn't help but notice you from over there." he pointed over his shoulder at his house. "the only female I've seen all day."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue May 01, 2012 12:57 am

Scott
I shake her hand "I'm Scott"

Ashley
I turn and look at him "Well I have a sister named Soul. So there's Two girls" I smirk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue May 01, 2012 1:13 am

Taylor- "even better." he nodded and snuck a look at her attire. "My names Taylor, Taylor Elkins."

Shay- she looked at his drink and smiled. "can I get you another one of those Scott? My treat?" _win him over and you'll have him wrapped around your finger. That's what mother would say. Before evrything happened...._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue May 01, 2012 9:26 am

Ashkey
I smile and lean on Skull's car "Im Ashley. But some call me Nina." I shrug "Only my close friends through"

Scott
I look at her "Nah it fine. And plus isn't the guy purpose to ask that" I say with a small laugh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri May 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Shay- she nodded and ran a hand through her hair. "I suppose he is. But I like to be up front with everyone. Something up front is that I think your interesting. I hope I'm no to blunt, if so, I'll try and tone it down a bit."

Taylor- "nice to meet you." he noted her swimwear and felt his heart lurch forward in his chest. "excuse me for asking, that was your brother?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri May 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Ashley
I laugh and nod "Yup. That's my brother. His name is Skull" I laugh a little

Scott
I laugh and drink my beer then look at her "I take it your single"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat May 05, 2012 11:30 pm

shay- "you guessed right." she ordered herself a beer and looked at him. "and I'm guessing your single? because if your not, I think your girlfriend is a pretty lucky to have a man like yourself."

taylor- he let out a breath and smiled. "good, i was hoping you didnt already have a boyfriend." his hands adjusted his shirt as he spoke, as he usually did when he was nervous. "your going swimming huh?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Ashley
I smile "Yes I'm going swimming"

Scott
I smile "Ya. She would also me jelous"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat May 05, 2012 11:53 pm

shay- she nodded. "most girls are like that. jealousy is for the weak." her hand liftted the beer to her mouth and she gulped down some.

taylor- "very nice appearal." he noted her swim gear and rubbed his chin. "better than what ive seen so far this summer."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next