RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Travis: He smiled and rubbed his cheek slightly. _I seriously can't wait until that class._ He walked into history and sat down, sighing loudly as he did so. The teacher was obviously annoyed with him already, and he loved it. _Class should be fun though._ Throughout history class he had fallen asleep a few times and had yelled random things out just to annoy and pester the teacher. Eventually, he was sent into the hall to do grading as a punishment.

Piper- She glanced back and nodded. "Really. He's tight with Travis you know. That's really not somebody you want against you. He's got connections in this big school. He knows everybody." She turned again and walked into her classroom.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 pm

skippy to next class or luncg? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Lunch :)

Travis: He walked into the lunchroom with Draco at his side. He usually ate lunch with Draco and Greg, since they were the pack that he had. Now he had plenty of members. He found a table with few people sitting there and he pointed to it. Draco knew exactly what to do and cleared it out for them. He sat down and waited for Trevor to enter the lunchroom. Hopefully he took the hint and sat with the pack. Maybe he would even let Kai sit with them. It would make him look a little soft, but it doesn't matter. He was allowed to have friends that were girls.

Draco: He looked around the lunchroom as he sat next to Travis. Things we're completely different from last year. Now he was a werewolf and he was the big guy at school. Besides Travis that is. Every girl wanted him, and he obliged to most.

Greg: Sitting with Travis was unusual. He was normally with Piper. It was all new to him though. The werewolf pack, having a constant boss. Everything was new. Travis made it look easy. Being the alpha was never easy.

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Kairi: as I walked in, I went streight into the line and got my lunch. And headed to the empty table I always sit at in the corner, but then I seen Travis. Walking over I asked "May I sit with you boys?" I smiled warmly at them, hoping to be accepted.

Trevor: came in and got his lunch. He looked between his friends and the wolves... he walked over to the wolves and sat down at the table, there was room for Kairi if she had wanted to sit with them.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Ya sure leave me out now I'm fucking confused >: (
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 pm

look no need to curse.

its lunch. so u can do whatever
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Travis: He nodded and looked at Draco. Draco stood and sat a seat over, leaving room for Kai if she wanted. "Your always welcome to sit with me." He smiled and looked at the other boys, daring them to protest. _Let anyone of them tell her she can't. Their easy to replace._

Draco: He rolled his eyes and walked up to the lunch line and grabbed his tray. Once he came back, he sat down in the seat Travis had told him to and started eating. _Like he needs to go for a girl like her. We've got members who are girls. Some that would kill to be on his arm. He's just being soft._

It's lunch and there's a meeting for wolves after school. Tyranny will text the members who didn't come earlier the address again. It's lunch though, and the pack is sitting together at a table. Your people don't know of course because they don't know who tyranny is yet until the meeting.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 pm

All my people are werewolves upside from Tyler. He's human and a BMXer

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Greg, Draco, and obviously Travis are werewolves. Derek, Liam, and Piper are human. Derek is a nerd. Liam skateboards. Piper is... Well just Piper.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:27 pm

Zoey
I walk through the lunch room with a bag slung over my right shoulder. I had a small wolf head tattoo on my ankle which was easy to see when I walked. I looked back and over at Abbey who had the same tattoo but on her upper arm.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Kairi: "Thanks." I sat down and looked at Travis "is that, So called 'Amesia' gone?" I grinned and picked up my water bottle and leaned back in my seat and took a sip of it. Right now, I didnt care if I was rhe only girl at the table. That ment im probly the 'bad girl' now just for hanging with the 'bad ones'

Trevor: Raised an eyebrow and Looked at Travis and slightly chuckled and began to eat. His sences slightly picking up other convos which was annoying him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Travis: He heard Trevor chuckle and clenched his jaw a moment to keep from snapping at him. He was new and he had promise. "I suppose I did lose it. You have a better time in science today?" He was genuinely curious, no matter if everybody would think he was soft and was talking to a girl instead of his pack. It didn't matter. When he looked away, he saw the two girls from last night he had changed and smiled. _So the members are coming to school today. Should be interesting later._

Draco: He smiled at the two girls and looked at Travis. He noticed them too. finishing his lunch, he walked back up to the line and dumped the trash into the bin before setting his tray down.

Liam: He walked into the lunchroom late, like everything else. Of course Travis and his gang were together. Everybody else was just trying to stay away from them. Making sure not to say anything wrong in order to stay peaceful during lunch.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Zoey
My head snapped back when Nikki walked in. All heads turned to her which was weird. Even for her. I smirk as she looked at me and winked and head over to Travis's table. She was always the one to go forward.

Nikki
I smirked an moved my hair to one side of my neck and head over to Travis. I smirked alittle and looked at Travis. "Hey Travis. You mind if I sat here? I don't really feel like eating much today. I had a full meal yesterday." I smile and move my braclets who was hiding my wolf tattoo.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Kairi: "Yeah, alittle better. Hes still being an ass though." sighed and then noticed he looked over at someone. Looking over also, I seen 2 girls walk in. Ahuh..funny how Travis was distracted so easily but then the girls approached the table and for some reason I felt a weird presents come from them. Which started to make me unconfortable. I got up "Im just gonna go." I went over to the trash can and tossed everything out, keeping the water and heading out.

Trevor: he looked over as well. Werewolves alright. Smelt fresh out of the bag too. But he stood quiet, still pissed off at Draco. He was starting to hate him as well, sick of what was making him angry. Trevor had done nothing wrong to anyone. So he shouldnt be hated by Draco. Then thats when the girls approached and Kairi left.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Travis: He stood and nodded. "Go ahead an sit, I'll be back." He shoved Draco back into his seat when he tried to stand. "I said I'll be back Draco. Stay here and keep the girls company. " He walked out of the lunchroom and followed Kai. She had left and he hadnt had time to protest. When he did find her, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into the nearest empty room. He let go of her and shoved his hands into his pockets. "You shouldn't have left. I didn't want you to."

Draco: He grumbled under his breath when Travis pushed him back down. He turned and looked at the girls. "So, how was last night then ladies? Seems as if we might have been at the same place. I woke up quite full myself." He looked at Trevor and then back to the girls. _Just ignore it. You've got the rank in the bag. You've been around longer._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Nikki
I roll my eyes when he left to follow the stupid girl. I then sit down and tap my tiger on the table alittle. "We're fine. So are we like the only ones with this wolf tattoo or something? Or are Yiu guys just hiding yiurs?" I ask and pull my braclets out of the way showing mine.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Kairi: as I walked down the hall, I heard footsteps behind me and I turned as Travis grabbed me and pulled me into a room. I was cought of guard and now we were in an empty room "I left because I felt something that made me unconfortable. It was coming from the girls and I didnt like it." I sat on a desk "it seemed... not human."

Trevor: Still silent as he was, he just leaned back into his seat. Not speaking because he didnt want to. He thought he would start growling and probly hit the girls. So he kept his cool/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Abbey
I turn and look at Trevor and growl alittle. I then turn back to the girls only with a bottle of orange juice. Even through I barley opened it I just had it Incase I needed it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:13 pm

he didnt even do nything -_- hes still pissed at draco --_--
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 pm

She could tell he was pissed. She was showing him if he made any moves to them she will hit him. But put it all into a growl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:17 pm

He could kick her ass if he wanted to -_- stop makign ur charries already be pissed at mine
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Shes not fucking pissed at him!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Then dont make her growl at him if he was keeping it safe!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Rolling Eyes Fine watever
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Travis: He nodded and sighed. "Your instincts are right." He stepped closer to her and raised his shirt, showin the tattoo of the italic name. "It says loup garoux. Werewolf." He let his shirt fall back into place and he backed up a bit. "Im the alpha of my pack. I... I'm tyranny." He clenched his jaw and waited for her reaction. She knew now that he had killed people. Many people. Some just because he could. Some because he wasn't able to control himself.

Draco: "Well, I don't know. I wouldn't flash that around. Travis might be angry." _She should be smarter. We aren't exactly liked around here for being werewolves. She doesn't even know what shes dealing with._ He looked at Greg and then back to the girls. "We have a meeting after school today with Travis. Would you be interested in going? I really think you should go."

Piper: She walked into lunch and grabbed an apple from the line. She wasn't hungry and she didn't feel like sticking around. She walked out of the lunchroom and sat down in the library. It was quiet, nice enough for her to relax for some part of the day.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next