RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Vampire Only!!! :D

4 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Me and Vampire Only!!! :D Empty Me and Vampire Only!!! :D

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 am

Tell Me About Yourself
Name: ( This is like nickname)give me one
Fisrt:Derek
Middle:Joseph
Last:Lloyd

Going Deeper
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:I only date when i feel like that person is perfect for me alright?
Spouse:hahahaha no
Kids:No -____-
Personality:Derek is that buff guy who alwas and i mean alwas works out, and trains, he's just that regular guy who falls in love but alwas loses love for the person fast, Derek is a really hard guy to get so dont think he's easy. Derek isnt alwas a nice chill guy he can get his anger up pretty fast and can flip out on someone. Derek when he's calm he can be a sweetheart like any other guy.But Derek can choose if he wants to be one or not. not your Decision, it is his, Derek is not also was nice he can be very rude or exstremly mean. Derek is alwas that guy who cheak's girls out but doesnt fall for them by any chance. Derek is claustrophobic, he cant stand being in tight spaces. He also hates being touched alot.
History: ( Not needed)too long

Tell Me... What are you?
Were or Human:Were
What kind of Were:Wolf

What Do Ya Look Like Baby:
Hair Colour Style:Black
Eye Colour:Hazel
Identifying Marks:Spiral on his back
Looks: Human
Me and Vampire Only!!! :D 290scbb
Me and Vampire Only!!! :D Hss7lk
Looks: Were
Me and Vampire Only!!! :D 28h3q1f

Tell Me About Yourself
Name: ( This is like nickname)give me one
Fisrt:Sophia
Middle:Bre
Last:Anderson

Going Deeper
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:I only date when i feel like that person is perfect for me alright?
Spouse:hahahaha no
Kids:No -____-
Personality:Sophia is that typical sweet girl, who doesnt get anything wrong, Sophia she loves too dress beautifully and hang around with friends. Sophia loves to shop she'll walk around and shop for hours with her best friend's. Sophia she'll just talk but sometimes she can be speachless but laugh when friends make up good joke's, Sophia is also very claustrophobic, She also hates being touched or touched in places. She loves boys to make the first move, and flirt with her. Sophia is that girl who loves too flirt or wink at boy's but hates makeing the first move, she'll loved boys to love her for who she is.
History: ( Not needed)too long

Tell Me... What are you?
Were or Human:Were
What kind of Were:Wolf

What Do Ya Look Like Baby:
Hair Colour Style:Brown
Eye Colour:Brown
Identifying Marks:Nope
Looks: Human
Me and Vampire Only!!! :D 4r9ao2
Me and Vampire Only!!! :D 1128uhh
Looks: Were
Me and Vampire Only!!! :D 2nipkbt

Last edited by Werewolf :D on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Me and Vampire Only!!! :D Empty Re: Me and Vampire Only!!! :D

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:22 am

Hehe Derek's wolf form is funny :D

Name: Damon Salvator
Nickname: Damon?
Immortal: Vampire
Siblings: Stefan......
Crush: No
Secret Crush: No
BF/GF: No
Secret BF/GF: No
Friends: None almost
Best Friends: Not Many
Enemies: Many
Arch Enemies: Alot
History: No
Personality: Meet me
Looks: Me and Vampire Only!!! :D Ian-somerhalder-hot-guys
Me and Vampire Only!!! :D Damon3
Me and Vampire Only!!! :D Damondance

Name: Ashley Macaline
Nickname: Ash
Immortal: Vampire
Siblings: None
Crush: No
Secret Crush: No
BF/GF: No
Secret BF/GF: No
Friends: Some
Best Friends: Many
Enemies: A few
Arch Enemies: None
History: No
Personality: Meet me
Looks: Me and Vampire Only!!! :D Blonde-blonde-hair-blue-eues-eyes-girl-Favim.com-220428
Me and Vampire Only!!! :D Pretty-Blonds-blonde-hair-7265329-683-1024
Others: Black angel wings tattoo on her back

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:31 am

Hahah i like how we use the guys we love XD

and edit my skellys
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:34 am

Lol right. I would have used Elana Gilbert but she's human turning vampire on the tv show
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:45 am

XD the only movie i hate that has vampires in it is Twilight god i hate that movie! :P

Derek

Derek he was walking in the wood's his eyes twitching back and forth neon blue and hazel, Derek emotion went all around. His Werewolf Scent's were turning on and off. but he didnt know why his sence's were doing that. When he was bored he would useally sit agaisnt a tree. but he just stood there thinking of ways to think do something diffrent this time. he got it, and Turned Werewolf. as He sniffed the air and Howled and Waited for Sophia

Sophia

She Was looking in the mirror, with a shirt and a black leather jacket, she mummbled then heard howling he head turned quickly toward the direction, he ran out her room and stumbled down the staires "Be back later" she ran out the door, and ran across the street and right into the woods. and quickly turned werewolf and slamed into Derek "Oh sorry derek..Did You Howl?" I saw him get up and Nodd his head
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:50 am

Lol

Ashley
I was running around out territory my hair flowing in the wind. My vampires eyes were so different them others. When I fed they would turn a light light blue. Normally they would turn red but mine then blue. Right now they were blue. It was cute through and MANY guys fell for her and melted into her vampires eyes do easy.

Damon
He was in the woods sitting in a tree. He was in his crow form. He could do this cause he fed off humans and not animals like his younger brother Stefan. He was watching over near the close edge of the Vampire's and the Werewolf's territory. He saw Ashley and smile. She was like a little sister to me. Better then my younger brother.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 am

Derek

Him and Sophia Sprinted around the territory killing Elk's and laying down eating them. Derek turned back to Human, Puting on his Leather Jacket, as His Fangs sinked back into Human teeth. His Neon Blue eyes went back to Hazel, as he begun to walk threw the woods of the Wolf Territory [ours] The tree's Rackling.

Sophoa

She quickly raced past the Vampire Territory into back to regular woods, she turned Human and fliped her hair, and begun to walked out of the woods and quickly walked past the road. she went to her house, and walked in as she went back up staires, and went into her room and into her room bathroom, as she fixed her hair and used the bathroom. then she washed her hands and walked out. going toward her clothes
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:05 am

Ashley
I skid to a fast loud stop when I come face to face with Derek. We each were at the end of our territory. My eyes went to their normal darker blue eyes as I step back. I didn't want to start a fight. And I didn't wanna get or get someone hurt. I pulled my fangs back when I looked at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 am

Derek

he saw her and him face to face, his eyes had a touch of red in them. his scents telling him Ashley was Vampire he had a growl below his breath, and took a step back not wanting to fight one bit. he turned to his side. looking at her from the corner of his eye. he looked away fully and begun to walk the other direction
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:16 am

Ashley
I whisper under my breath "Derek....." and step farther back. I then turn on the ball aof my heels and jog into the woods. I lean on a tree and rub my forehead. It was creepy coming face to face with a wolf. Mostly when that wolf is Derek. The wolf who will kill many. Or the one who will go mad without you even knowing. I didn't wanna hurt anyone. Even if it was a werewolf. Plus weird feeling came over me when I see him. It always confused me. Like a warm feeling came through my cool heart.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:21 am

Derek

He Yawned sence he was a werewolf his jaw would go wide. a Deer glared at him from a far distance, i vanished in a instiant and slit the Deer's neck as i smelt it. and threw it. and got a disgusted feeling. Derek had a weird feeling comeing threw is body like a chill. Derek didnt know what the feeling could be. he wasnt nervous he wasnt in love he wasnt crushing he wasnt even mad or anything he was confused he never felt this feeling before. everytime he saw a Vampire he would get a feeling like this even if it's a boy it wasnt a good feeling at all. He punched a tree the tree fell to the ground. his Strenght was exstremly strong. Derek was growling but stoped when he heard a noise he sniffed the air and mummbled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:26 am

Ashley
I jumped when I heard the tree fall. I kinda knew it was Derek. I saw him do it a lot dometimes hen I stand up in the tree and watch the woods. I kinda thought of talking to him but I knew the other would be listening. Our clans never trusted us talking to each other. If we did they would listen to us. But I moved that thought aside and shaky stand up and head to the edge of the territory. I mumble his name when I got there. "Derek........" I said as I looked down hoping he didn't find me as a threat or anything. I was a kind vampire. The ones who fed on human here and there and mostly deer.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:31 am

Derek

He heard his name. his werewolf scents made him knew who it was. he thought 'vampire' he put his hands in his pockets, he didnt trust her. not one vampire. he raised his head and walked toward her, steping a couple feet away from her, his face was straight like plain no emotion. He didnt want to hurt her but his Werewolf feelings wanted him to. he tried to stay back and relax. but he didnt know if he could stand here this close to a vampire, a growl came up, then He shook his head "What?"

shes here ________hes here

^ lol
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:37 am

I'm liking this RP lol

Ashley
I slowly looked up at him. It was hard to try to get vampires and werewolves to trust each other. But I am different. I wanted to change the things about up. I wanted to be friends or something like that. I really didn't like it when one of the member of out clans would die eaither from not knowing the boarder or being plain old stupid. I moved my eyes away from him. I didn't like it when people looked at me mad.

She finally got the nurve to talk. It took a little for her to think of something. Normally it was easy for her to talk to someone. But right now it was hard for her. "I-I wanted to talk to you" unsaid in a weak voice. No vampire would talk like this. Even if it was a trick or something. If it were a trick my eyes were be flashing vampire to normal. But my eyes were normal. Not a hint of vampire were in them. I looked up at him with my soft eyes. I had a baby like face which made my eyes pop out in a cute puppy dog eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 am

Me too lol

Derek

he didnt smile, he had his hands in his pocket's, He tok a breath "Why?" he said and deep strong voice he didnt wanna talk but he stayed anyway "What gives you the nerve to talk to me?" He let his arms loose as he let out air. and looked at her, As he could tell Sophia was werewolf this very second, He was fix to turn wolf and howl but he stayed human. "Normally You Blood Sucker's Would Hiss at Me." He growled alittle and holded his nerve back. he hated and i mean hated talking to vampire's but she seems to not get the nerve to talk so he stayed seeing what this talk or whatever would turn into, He crossed his arms, and his head was up, as his face had no emotion what so ever. as he stood there peacfully.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:50 am

Ashley
She was nurves now. I knew Damon was watching us and I knew some wolves were too. I looked back away from him. "W-Well it took awhile for me to work up the nurve. I-I thought Yiu would cut my throat even if I said hi." I look at him "Im not like many Vampires. I'm a rare kind of vampire." I said and slide down into a kneeing style sitting on my legs. "Insanna change things Derek." I said hoping he didn't think I was going to cause drama or something. "I want things to change between us. I don't want us to fight cause one vampire or wolf walked into the others area." I kinda play with the grass that was near me. "Im not the kind that will hiss at anyone. If a hunter I would growl and run. But that's a different story." I look at him with confused and pleading eye "Please tell me you understand what I'm saying"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:56 am

Derek

He turned to his side "Last person who tried to get me to forgive you was one of you blood suckers killed my sister! why would i trust you, i dont trust you at all, and im not ganna forgive one of you again." he growled and his fangs grew as he turned werewolf and snarled, His feelings turned hurtfull he didnt like vampires not even the nice ones. he didnt want anyone of his family dieing cuz of one those vampires, Derek he never killed a Vampire but as the nerve too. he glared into her eyes, giveing her a Warning, He was a really masive wolf
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:01 am

Ashley
A tesr formed into my eyes. I was hurt. I hated always being compared to the ones who kill. The ones who always hurt for fun. I looked down from his eyes as I tear fell from my eyes landing on the grass below me. The grass it hit was dieing but now it was turning green. It was a pure sign of truth and caring. I slowly stood up and start to head back into the woods. The one time I finally work up the nurve it back fires. 'Great. Once I brack through my wall it builds back ul more and higher.' my head was low. It wasn't very normal.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:05 am

Derek

He Turned human seeing her walk off, he formed back into a human as he walked off toward the the woods deeper into the woods. Derek was never trusted so he tends too not trust anyone, but his pack, the ones who he can depend on. Derek he went back to the brokedown tree, he sat down he sniffed the air and layed back
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:08 am

Ashley
I walk back to the tree I was leaning on. I wiped the tears away hoping they didn't start pouring from my eyes. This and I mean this was the only time a vampire cried cause of a werewolf. Like I said I was different. I knew it even if no one believed me. If I had to starve myself of blood I would. I was onlys in the back when a fight broke out. I never killed a wolf or even tried to. Ya I had the power to. But I never did. I sat there by the tree my knees to my chest. My head in my knees almost in a small ball leaning on a tree
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 am

Sophia

She went to the territory lined and barked, then turned human and fliped my hair "Ashley?" She was one of the nicest Werewolves the males were protective, She sniffed the air. She could feel Derek's Scent close by, she new he was watching her, she could hear him growl warning me to back away from the vampires before he gets up, She backed up alittle, and waited for ashley
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:15 am

Ashley
When I heard my name I lifted my head. I stood up slowly and walked to her. My eyes were red from crying. I was holding one arm with the other across my stomach. I look at her and wiped my eyes. "Huh?" i say in a shaky voice. I didn't really wanna get hurt again so indisnt make she contact with her like I did Derek.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:18 am

Sophia

"I'm sorry for derek being hard on you, he attends to not trust anyone" She looked at Her as She felt Dereks breath on her, she froze and looked at her side other seeing his cheast sence He was bigger then her in wolf form, i looked down and turned human, and turned away and walked off, cuz of the growl Derek gave to me, Before i left i turn my head and seen Derek growl at her and walked up behind me and nudge me to go on.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:24 am

Ashley
I shoos my head. I couldnt take it anymore. The inside wall of mine was starting to crack and fall. My fits start to ball up hard when I flash my heads at him. "I had enough of you thinking the wrong of me Derek" The sky was getting dark now. Almost as if I was controlling it. "I may be a vampire. But I lost my whole family to your clan. I lost my parents. Brother AND sister!" I close my eyes as I calm down and the sky gets lighter. "Im tired of getting pushed aside cause people thinkim to soft." I knew he was pissed now stoo took steps from the line.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:26 am

Another Pic of Ashley

Me and Vampire Only!!! :D 6716348401_4a51d79c65_z
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend