RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 3 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Nikki
"That's why I have it under my braclets. Zoey have ankle braclets over hers and Abbey just wearing shirts with short sleeves. We only show it at home and if people as we just say we all are in live with wolves." I shrug and look at him. "And sure. We can come. Just tell us were and when and you'll see us."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Kairi: I was confused when he told me my instincts were right. As he steppec closer and lifting his shirt to show a tattoo of a name "You cant be Tyranny... I know you arent." I had a feeling he was joking about this! But I cant even tell.. "you cant be serious, Travis." No way was I running away, and no way would I kill him with the little training i had as a hunter either. I would never hurt him otherwise. I will keep his secret.. "Dont tell me you have to change me..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Draco: He smiled and took his phone out. "Give me your number and I'll text you the address later." He handed the phone to her and watched as Greg did the same with the other girls.

Travis: "No, no. I wouldn't hurt you." He grasped her arms ins his hands gently and looked at her. "I'm tyranny, but not when I'm at school. Not when your with me. I'm Travis. I'm the guy you've known for a while now." He let her go and walked to the nearest desk and sat down. "Draco, Greg, Trevor, all of them. Their the pack." His hands hid his face and he sighed. "I'm surprised you didn't just run away from me or something. I mean, everything the people say about me is right. I've killed people. Not just because I'm a werewolf. I've killed people because I could. I killed my own father. There was reason behind that though."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Nikki
I smile and put my number into his phone and so did Soey and Abbey did with the other guy. I then hand him back his phone and smile "Alright. There you go." I smile and look over at Abbey and Zoey then back to Draco
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Kairi: I looked in his eyes, showing worry in the. He is travis here.. but out there, hes Tyranny. But he said he is the Travis I know. And I nodded "I see" when he listed the people in his pack. "I wouldnt run from you. or hurt you. Nothing. That killing... I know its the wolf itself.." I walked over to him and moved his hands from his face, my one hand cupping his cheek and the other holding his hand. I looked in his eyes "I wouldnt be scared of you, never ever. No matter what you are."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 pm

And now your trying to piss me off.......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm

what did I do!?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm

You know Nikki likes Travis. And now you make your girl go all mushy with him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:00 pm

I didnt even know! are you kidding? I havent even ready nikki's posts yet/ I didnt know she liked him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Travis: "You should be." He moved his face from her hands and walked to the door. "We should be getting back. Sit with me? I won't let any of them do anything to you. Trust me." He opened the door and waited for her to exit with him. "I'm alpha after all, and they must obey."

Draco: "Alright, I'm Draco by the way. Just so you know." He nodded towards Greg and smirked. "That's Greg. And the badass sitting there is Trevor." He chuckled slightly and nodded to him. _Might as well stop bugging about it. That's spots promised to you._

And Travis likes Kai, Draco likes Nikki, Greg doesn't know anybody good enough, and piper digs Trevor because he stood up to Draco. Enough formalities. I promised you the best looking guy and that's Draco in my opinion.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 pm

A rp cant always go the way you want it and who you want this person to be with.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm

And Travis is hot in my option. -_-

Nikki
"And I'm Nikki. Abet is the one with the pink hair and Zoy is te one with well te blonde hair." I say with a sluggish and look at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Kairi: I sighed and then watched him walk to the door. "Sure." I smiled and walked over, walking out "Yes, alpha must be respected. Does that count for me too? Or no?" since I knew his secret, I figured he would want me to act like if I was part of the pack. But I doubt he would do that to me.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Dude I'm not even fucking part of this damn RP. I'm Mostky only paying one person and you guys already have out your damn people who dates who. This is why I never sleep.......cause when I do things go down the hole. -_-
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:09 pm

cant sleep because things dont go your way? That makes no sence. Vampire. its life! Trevor hasnt done anything for the past 10 posts. He hasnt done any flirting lately
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Well let's see he's going to go with Piper cause he stood up and all and blah blah. Indont sleep because when I do I'm pushed out o things an I get pissed because I don't know what's going on
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 pm

but I havent moved trevor to the library where she is, now have i?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:17 pm

It doesn't matter. You guys have them planned to date. And only one of mine is. And she's not with the one she likes.....
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Well, I can make another alpha. I already mentioned another pack. I'll make him way cuter than Cam (guy for tyranny) that's still an option. I said she digs Trevor. Not likes. She thinks he's cool. She doesn't like anyone

Draco: "And your all gorgeous girls." He smirked and lifted the sleeve of his shirt. The tattoo was there, but it was the loup garoux italic lettering. "I have a tattoo. It's different from yours though."

Travis: "Definitely not. Treat me like you always have." He closed the door behind him and started waking to the cafeteria again. "Act like nothing changed. That's the easiest way for everythig to work out." His hands shoved into his pockets and he sighed. "I don't want you to think I'm a monster or that I'm some freak of nature. My mother, she was a loup garoux. I just didn't know it. After she committed.... You know the word.... I was alone to figure out what was wrong with me. I eventually just decided to make a pack and this year I've got one."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 pm

It's up to you of you wanna make another alpha but either Abbey or Zoey would date him.........I got a few plans for Nikki if Travis and the girl date.

Nikki
I tilt my head alittle and look at him. "I guess I have a bad taste in tattoos then" I laugh alittle and look up at him and ruffle out my hair alittle since it was in my face.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:26 pm

thats how life is, I liked someone and thewy went out with my friend. I didnt get what I wanted.

Kairi: "Alright then." as I walked with him, I nodded "Okay. That sounds like a plan" I said as we began to walk to the Caf "You had a rough time... didnt you?" I sighed "well I wouldnt think you are a monster. A freak of nature, you are. You're hidious!" I laughed "Im kidding." as we walked back into the Caf. I was normal and had that grin on my face from my joke
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:27 pm

It's a damn RP. You plan on how things go -_- Public rps are real life

And plus my Ex checked on me with my friend.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:35 pm

Travis: He laughed softly and entered the cafeteria. As he sat down again, he chose a spot where two seat were available. He patted the seat next to him for her to sit and looked around the table. "So, what'd I miss? Any gossip?"

Draco: He smirked and looked at Travis when he returned. "Nope, just exchanging numbers." He gave him a look for a moment then went back to talking to Nikki. "So, your a senior I take it?"

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Nikki
I glare up at the girl tempted to growl. I then turn back to Draco and Nod. "Ya I'm A senior. Same with Abbey and Zoey. Ad Tyler but I don't know where he is."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Kairi: I sat with him and looked at the girl, not liking the feeling I was getting. Maybe I should have not come back if I was going to feel like this. But I pushed it aside for now. I couldnt just walk out again like a scared child
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next