RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Vampire and Spotty

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

For Vampire and Spotty - Page 2 Empty Re: For Vampire and Spotty

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:57 am

O.O Do you want Tanny and Zoey to get together?!

Tanner
I sighed and looked at her. "Then what about you?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest, waiting for another punch, slap, or kick. Maybe I'll be lucky and get it all! Please, note the heavy sarcasm used in that.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 am

Maybe lol

Zoey
I look at him and raise an eye brow. "What about me?" I say and lean in the doorway of the kitchen.

WB I'm pissed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:19 am

Okay then....

Tanner
I gave another shrug before flipping the bacon. "I don't know. You told me to get a girlfriend that'll last me three weeks, and not some random girl. So. What about you? Would you consider being my girlfriend?" I ruffle my dark hair once again and drop my hands to my side before sliding them into the pockets of my jeans.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 am

Zoey
"I'm not going to date you for three weeks then you dump me. You could get your balls cut off. And by me." cross my arms and smirk at him. "And you said I don't have a bad bone"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 am

Tanner
"I wasn't planning on dumping you after three weeks." I muttered and then arch a brow at her. "Oh really now? You can barely see me in a towel, I highly doubt you'd be able to cut my balls off.... That sounds odd so I'm going to say, neuter me." I smirked back at her before flipping her bacon again. I am such a Mr. Mom... I swear.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Zoey
"I have my ways." I roll my eyes and walk back upstairs right when I ran into my brother. Well not really he was more outside the window looking up at me. I slowing backed away from window right when he threw a knife. I tried to doged it but it slide and cut my cheek making me scream kinda. And when I did my brother walked back to the our house.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Tanner
I flinched at Zoey's scream, causing my hand to jerk, thus spilling my pan. I shut off the burner and ran upstairs. I look at Zoey then the knife and cursed under my breath. I looked out my window and sighed heavily, then turned to Zoey and walked towards her. "Zoey.... are you hurt anywhere else?" I asked in soothing, gentle voice. I gently rested a hand on her shoulder.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Zoey
I look up at him and shake my head. My hand was holding my cheek which was bleeding really bad. The cut was deeper then I thought. Even through he was gather from me he still had a strong throw. (Talking about her brother :p )
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Tanner
I looked at her and gently pulled her to her feet. "C'mon, there's a first aid kit downstairs." I said softly before leading her towards my door. I'm really glad I would get hurt a lot and paid close attention to my mom, who happened to be a certified surgeon. So yeah, I'm pretty good with fixing up cuts, scrapes, scratches, etc. I'm like.... Blue's personal doctor. What with her fear of hospitals and crap.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Zoey
I follow him down the stairs. I kinda jerk out of his arms alittle still alittle mad at him.

Blah

Repost for Blue! :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Tanner
"C'mon Zoe... don't be mad. At least, not right now. Wait until after I get you fixed up." I said, my tone not changing, though irritation flashed in my eyes before they returned to the cool, nonchalant brown. I still lead her downstairs and waved to the counter. "Sit there." I instructed before going to one of the cupboards and pulling out a red box, no it didn't have a white cross on it. My mom may be original, but she's not that original.

Repost!!!:
Blue
A deep growl replaced the light one from earlier. I flashed wolf fangs, practically challenging him. "Alpha is nothing more than a rank, Sweetheart." A small grin turned the corners of my lips up. "But... you wouldn't understand because you're so power hungry." I gave a laughing sound that melted into a fierce snarl. Was I stupid for picking this fight? Hell ya. Was I going to back down? Nah. Was I going to die? Yep.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Zoey
I glad alittle at him but still on the counter. My handed never left my bleeding cheek. I slowly pulled my hood over my head as my hair went beach blonde. Well white then that. My eyes went very pale blue without me doing anything to change how I look.

Seth
I glare at her. "Who says I'm power hungry. I'm just saying I'm the alpha in these woods. Which means I can kill and loner. Even if their friends." I get a weird tI god go through my body when I get a slight hear of Zoey's scream. The guys heard it too. I turn to Blue to see if she heard it too.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Tanner
I set the first aid kit down and looked at her, I arch a brow and ask, "You okay...?" And this is where I add this sentence of rambling to make it seem longer and less pathetic!

Blue
My head snapped up like a wolf's on alert, haha, nice simile, right? Anyway! I didn't even wait for Seth before shifting and sprinting off, Silver following at my heels. I'd deal with that short-tempered brute later, but right now, I had to find out what happened.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Zoey
I look at him and my skin slowly got pale. He wasn't going pale really fast it was more like a slowly changing one. This probably was happening because of the loss of blue. Even if it was in my cheek I always had the lack of blood in my body. Since I bleed a lot at home.

Seth
I look at the guys and we shift wolf. We are ran down and to Tanner's house where I shift human again. I open the door not caring and look around. I got the scent of blood and my eyes went red but I ignored it. I walk into the kitchen and looked at them. "What the hell! What did you do Tanner!?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Blue
I had reached Tanner's house and snarled fiercely at Seth, telling him to back off, my teeth bared before I shifted. "It wasn't his fault!" I snapped out. Tanner ignored us as he began working on Zoey's wound, I glared at Seth and turned to look at Tanner and Zoey. I shifted my body as Silver sat on the counter, panting heavily. I turned my attention back to Seth and crossed my arms over my chest, "Why do you always assume it's Tanner?" Sure, Tanner is a sex-addicted prick, but he was still nice.

Tanner
I ignored them all while I took Zoey's hand away from her face and began cleaning it. Oh yeah, it was deep. I looked at her and said, "You're going to need stitches..." My voice barely above a whisper. I looked at Blue and snapped out, "Needles they're in Mom's room." I referred to my mom as our mom, Blue's been here in this town as long as I have.... Blue nodded to me before going upstairs to my mother's bedroom.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Seth
"Well lets see. He's the only one here!!" I yell back at her and shake my head. I walk over to Zoey and sigh. "Your brother I take it. I heard you scream"

Zoey
I look from Tanner to Seth then back to the ground. I almost freeze alittle when he said I needed stitches. I then relax alittle before I started getting light headed. Since Seth was like right next to me I laied my head on his shoulder my bloody cheek still near a tanner so he could work on it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Tanner
I finished cleaning the dried blood away and pressed a cloth to her cheek, trying to stop the bleeding. "Hurry up Blue..." I growl softly under my breath. I keep my eyes locked onto her cheek as I waiting, my lower lip held firmly between my teeth. It was something I did when I worked.

Blue
I grabbed the container of stitching needles and thread before rushing downstairs, I hand him the needle and thread before walking over to the fridge, "Did you spill your bacon grease again?" I groaned, looking down at my fox who was licking Tanner's floor. I only got a mumbled, "Uh-huh." from him. I shook my head as he began stitching Zoey up.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Zoey
I gripped the bottom on Tanner's shirt since it hurt like hell. And stung when he started to put the needle in and out of my cheek making more pain come through that cheek.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Tanner
I bit my lip as I concentrated and finally, after fifteen minutes, got the last stitch in. I cut the thread and washed the wound once more before placing gauze and medical tape n it. "There." I said, licking my lips before I began putting away all my materials.

Blue
I dug around in the freezer, looking for something... none dairy. But, of course, I had no luck. I sighed and shut the door then turned and looked at the pack. I flicked my eyes to Tanner, Zoey, and Seth. A near silent growl rumbled in my throat, Silver pricked his ears, seeing how I directed the growl to him. I nodded once and then looked back at them. "Alright! So, since Zoe is fine... you can leave..." I said waving a hand. Tanner shot me a warning glare, which I ignored.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Set
I growl at her then turn to Zoey. When she got off the counter and tried to walk she almost fainted so I catches her. Her body was pale still and getting worse. "You did nothing." I held her in my arm and bite into my other sort causing it to bleed. I then held my wrist to her mouth as my blood ran down her throat. You could see her skin getting tanner and tanner like before.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Tanner
I growled, "I can't do anything about the blood loss!" I looked at Blue who was watching, an amused look in her eyes. She finds the oddest things amusing. "Blue, what are you watching?" I asked, Blue's eyes flick to my then she lifts an arm and points to the wall, I follow her direction and see a really big spider. "Of course... only you would think Spiderzilla was funny." Okay, just for the record... I just made that word up.

Blue
I release a small chuckle at Tanner's new word before walking over to the far counter and pulling myself up onto it. I prop my elbows onto my knees and my chin in my palms. I just simply sat there watching and waiting. Boredom slowly washed over me as I had nothing to keep my over-active brain busy.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Zoey
"Don't make me punch you again Tanner." insay and held my head as I could finally stand by myself. I look at him as my hair and everything went back to it normal color. "I'll punch you in your jaw again."

Seth
"You guys might wanna make sure she doesn't go home tonight. If she does with try blood in her body shell be turned vampire or werewolf or both. And seeing how fast she could die from lack of blood best to keep her in a room with locked windows."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Tanner
I muttered another phrase under my breath before looking over at Seth. "Okay. I'll keep her on lock-down." I said, picking up the first-aid kit and sliding it back onto it's shelf and then faced the boys and asked, "What's going on?" I seriously needed to work on my cliche-moments.

Blue
I looked at Tanner and arched a brow, "Are you kidding?" I asked before laughing and sliding off the counter. "I'm hungry. Anyone want something from Tacobell?" I asked, looking over everyone.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Zoey
I look at Tanner then turn to Blue. "Did you take your pills today Blue?". Whenever she was like this she mostly didn't take her pills for she was doing it on perpese to piss Seth off.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Blue: I looked over at Zoey and grinned innocently and shrugged slightly, "I may of forgotten to take them." I said in a non-caring voice. Sure I get even more unstable and more feisty but I could care less at what Zoey or Seth though of me. I've lived eighteen years without their opinions nattering to me I think I'll live.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next