RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Vampire and Spotty

3 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

For Vampire and Spotty - Page 3 Empty Re: For Vampire and Spotty

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Zoey
"How about I kill that little fox of yours and see how you care about what think afterwards." I say glaring at her alittle. She was pissing me off an that's not a good thing. Tanner know that's cause of what happened this morning. Things were better when she didn't come here. Better when Seth was the only one with me and Tanner.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:00 am

Blue
My eyes flick to Zoey and a deep growl rolled from my throat, "how about I snap your puny neck? Tanner's life would be simpler without you hanging around, hurting him." I spat at her, anger burning in the icy depths of my eyes. God I hated that girl sometimes... like, really hated. Tanner had made a chocking sound when I spoke my words and coughed, trying to clear his lungs from the water he had been drinking. "What?!" He squeaked out, still coughing. He looked between me and Zoey, eyes wide. I smiled slowly, wolf fangs extended. "Oh? You didn't tell little Zoe your feelings?" I gave a slow chuckle and Silver barked a warning at me. I look down at my fox and growled something in Irish. He glared at me and I released a heavy sigh, I shook my head and my fox leaps onto my shoulder. He glares at me again and I roll my eyes, "Fine. Fine... I'll take them." I muttered and left the kitchen. Anger cracking around me like a whip.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 am

Zoey
I snarl and storm out of the kitchen and to his room. I slide myself out the window and walk I to the woods. Where I dissapeared and sat under a tree. My eyes started to water as I wipe the tears away.

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 am

Tanner
"I am... epically lost." I groaned, leaning my head back against the cupboard. Why was Seth and his Pack still in my kitchen? Zoey was gone... and I wasn't his best friend. "Um... why are you still here?" I asked, trying not to sound rude. I look at him and bite my lower lip, completely and utterly confused.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 am

Seth
"Cause I know you like Zoey and don't wanna see her hurt which might happen to her. Since she's in the woods alone. Mostky crying right know cause she thinks you hate her cause of what Blue said to her"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 am

Tanner
"Oooooffffff course." I sighed and walked to the door, I opened it and motioned to it. "Alright, I'm leaving to go talk to her, can you at least talk to Blue? After all, you are an Alpha." I said before turning and shifting into a German Shepherd and bolting towards the forest. Benefit of being a Shape-shifter.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:28 am

Seth
"What does alpha have to do with that?!" I hell after him and shake my head. I walk out of his house and walk down the road to Blue's house.

Zoey
I had my hood up with my knees to my chest with my head by my knees. All you saw really was a red swear jacket under a tree. I was cry knowing every guy was the same. Being my friend then dumping it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 am

Tanner
I follow the scent of Zoey that I picked up under the tree growing beside my house, I follow it as quickly as I could before coming upon the missing girl. I barked a soft greeting before shifting. "Zoey...?" I asked softly. Unsure if she hated me or Blue...

Blue
I swallowed a swig of water before sighing and leaning against the counter. "There! I took my pills, now will you stop nagging?" I snap at my fox who growled, I growled back and he huffed then hopped off the counter and trotted out of the room. I stuck my tongue out after him before muttering a phrase in Irish.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:57 am

Zoey
I lift my head and look at him. My eyes were red and puffy from crying. "What?" insay my eyeliner and makeup running alittle.

Seth
I didn't know how I was going to talk to her without her lissing me off once again. So I mostly sat in her front yard leaning on a light pole knowing she would pick my scent up soon.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 am

Tanner
"Um... I wanted to make sure you were alright..." I slowly approached her, when I saw she wasn't going to bolt, I sat down in front of her. Crossing my legs Indian-style. "Listen, what Blue said.... she didn't mean any of it." I knew Blue for nearly six years... when she's off her medication she doesn't mean half the things she says.

Blue
I was in the middle of taking out the trash when I smelt Seth. I sighed and tossed the black plastic bag away before rounding the corner of my house and walking over to his figure. "What? Couldn't enter the house like a normal person?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. It took a while for my pills to take effect.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:15 am

Zoey
"He was probably right anyways. Why don't you just go knock girls up and I'll go back to getting knocked out every night"

Seth
"No. Cause I didn't know if you would come out with a shot gun or something" I say and look at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 am

Tanner
I frowned and stood up, I walked closer to her and stopped directly in front of her. I crouch down and look her in the eyes. "Zoey, I do have feeling for you. I'm serious about dating you... but you have to give me a chance so I can prove it to you. Please." I said, nothing hidden, all truth.

Blue
"I'm not allowed to touch Joshua's guns.... Remember? Mentally unstable." I said, then let out a deep breath in a heavy sigh. "Look, I don't mean to come off as a bitch... I just lose my temper to fast. I'm sorry..." I said softly.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 am

Zoey
I look at him and wipe my eyes. "If you really did care about me like that wouldn't have kept knocking girls up like you have been. The reason why I try stopping you is so that you don't fall for them besides me."

Seth
"It's alright. I know you go loopy when Yiu don't take your pills. Which you need to take." insay with a small laugh and look over at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 am

Tanner
I look at her and gently touch her face, "Sweetheart... I couldn't fall for them, because, I fell for you." I said. Whoa, never expected me to admit that out loud... I look at her and say, "Besides... I haven't gotten any girl knocked up. I use protection."

Blue
"Well it's hard to remember..." I said with a soft sigh before shoving my hands into my pockets. "So, what's your real reason for visiting me?"
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Zoey
I laugh alittle. "You never know. It could have broken. And if so I'm not taking care of another girls baby. I would most likely just make you." I smile only alittle and look over at him.

Seth
"Well since you mostly hurt Zoey's feelings sending her into the woods crying I told Tanner to go after her cause I know he likes her. Even through she thought he really did hate her because of what you said. So Tanner had me come talk to you." I shrug.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Blue
I nodded softly and looked up at him, seeing how he was so much taller than me!! "I didn't say Tanner hated her... I was implying.. nevermind." I said softly and looked away. Unsure as what to say. A lie..? Or the truth...? Eh, I'll lie, seeing how that's the best... wait! That's not in my job description I looked at him dead in the eyes and said, bluntly. "Implying that I didn't like her around Tanner. And it has nothing to do with jealousy... I'm protective over him. He's like my family, the only one I have."

Tanner
I grin softly and take her hand, "Trust me when I say: I don't have children. All those girls who go around saying their baby is mine... it isn't. They just want me to feel guilty and take them back." I sit next to her and lay my arm around her shoulders. "I would take claim... if it was mine." I look at her and smile softly. "I may be a sex-addicted pig... but I can be a good father." I secretly did want kids, I just played it off like I didn't really well.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Zoey
I laugh alittle and lay my head on his shoulder. "If you did ever knock a girl up I'm killing you." insay with a laugh and look up at him and stick my tongue out at him.

Seth
"Ya. And I'm protective of Zoey. And I don't want you around her. You caused shit with her. You once told her brother where she was hiding from him and she got beat up cause of it." insay with a glare crossing my arms.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Blue
My bipolar kicked in and a deep growl rolled from my throat. "I did not do that!" I spat at him before looking away. "I don't want to be around her." I spat at him. My anger resurfacing, indeed I had years of pent up rage that would surface a lot. I was in a constant battle with my control. I looked back at him, my pale icy blue eyes darkening. I flashed my fangs in a cruel smile before saying, "Well, I can't stay away from her because she spends so much time with Tanner, and I'm not going to quit visiting my friend because of that..." I felt Silver on my shoulder a moment before I felt pain as he bit my ear. I growl at him and rub my ear. My anger dwindling down. "Fine, fine. You know what? I can't help the things I say! You should know that! And if she takes the things I say seriously then that's her own damn problem!" I snap at Seth, I was beginning to lose my patience.

Tanner
I gave her a hurt expression, "I sure hope I didn't get a girl pregnant..." I laughed, "Chillax Sweetheart. I didn't get anyone pregnant. I swear! Scout's honor..." Whatever that is.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Seth
"Nyou don't what! I hope you fycking die! This whole neighborhood would be so much nicer without you here!" I yell at her and just all away annoyed with her.

Zoey
I laugh and look back down. "You were never in Scouts so that's not a swear. " I say with a laugh looking at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Blue
"You and me both kid." I muttered about his comment on him wishing I would die. I shoved my hands into my pockets before walking off, not saying another word. My moods switched really fast and I go from one extreme to the next, I don't get those in between moods like most stable people. Consider yourself very lucky! I shook my head at Silver's question before saying, "Fine! The woods." I muttered and walked towards my destination.

Tanner
"True. Besides I don't even know it... how about, I swear on a stack of bibles?" I looked over at her, my lips turned into a soft smile.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Zoey
"Do you even go to church?" I say with a laugh and move so I was sitting on his lap cause I was bored. Plus my butt was hurting me. So I was using his legs as a cursing
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Tanner
"No... my mom made me stop going when she found out I was having sex before marriage... Nearly gave her a heart attack." I said with a soft sigh. I laughed softly when she crawled into my lap.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Zoey
I laugh alittle "I would have killed you of you were my son." I smirk and poke his stomach. "Don't you get tired of doing 'it' every night? Or are you off you on the weekends?" I say smirking.

I'm going swimming. I won't be long through lol. It's in my back yard so ya. Lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Tanner
I don't do it every night!! I only do it Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Even I need my rest." I smirked and chuckled, I fought back the urge to kiss her, feeling it'd earn me another bruise.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Zoey
"What? Not the weekend?" I say smirking and poke his cheek cause Inwas bored.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next