RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 3 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:Sam
Do you hear that? That's my good mood flying out the window. My knees were cut up and bleeding. Oh great, just the way to start off my saturday morning. I looked up at Logan, "Yea." I said simply, wiping the sand off my pants. Looking at him, it made me wonder why he helped me. I wasn't the person that everyone obsessed over. Leave that to the prettier girls who think they're better than little o'l me.

I edited my post on the other page :P I can go get it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! - Page 3 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:25 am

Logan - This is exactly why he can never find who the he'll he's supposed to be guarding. Because he always has to help everyone he can never help the person he's supposed to. And looking at her scraped up knees, gosh it'll take a little bit longer. "Here, let me help you to the lifeguard, I think they have band aids," and he extended his arms to help her walk over there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:26 am

Name: John Lennon Clark (You don't have to use Clark! xD JK, yes you do xD)
You are a...?: Human
Gaurdian Angel?: Don't have one, don't need one.
Personality:John is funny, witty, sarcastic and a huge flirt. Er....If you've ever watched raw Beatles footage, he's very John Lennon. (From the early days)
Looks: One se

Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:26 am

Thanks you and I would be hounered.

JJ

Help! .....It's....Him! *She points at a Fallen Angel coming out of the water. He has dark hair and black eyes. He stared Zack down.* Away from my human. *He said.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 am

Luna-Watches the skys

Zack-Looks at him "Maybe you should go away"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 am

YAYZ! I'll post first!!! Oh, and she has glasses unlike her picture!

Zoey - She was outside at the park under a tree on a big boulder. She was reading her favorite series, 'Phantom' and she had the fifth book in hand with her. She pushed up her glasses to the bridge of her nose and she had on her skinny jeans, a black tanktop with a pink flowy vest over it. Her black converse and a pink hand glove that was like Hannah montana's but WAY cooler :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 am

Sam
Why exactly was he helping me? He didn't even know my name. Hestentaly(Sp >.<) I nodded. Now, was he going to carry me? He had both his arms extended so I was confused. Normally, I would have said 'No' but he seemed nice. "I'm Sam by the way" I said calmly.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:32 am

Fallen Angel

Why should I?

JJ

*Completley suffocating and her face turns purple. She is about to pass out.*

People

*Scatter away from the beach.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 am

Trey

*Lands by Zoey and sits in the tree.* Hey. *His voice was calm and subtle.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 am

Zack-"Because your killing her"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:35 am

Logan - He nodded, "Nice to meet you Sam," he took her hands and started slowly backing up towards the lifeguard stand place Thingy. He said when they were halfway there, "I'm Logan ... Easy, don't put much pressure on your feet, that's why I'm helping you." and he chuckled. He was going to be a doctor when he grew up ... Then he died. He had taken baby-sitting camp and all so he knew what to do in situations where the person wasn't crying their eyes out.

Zoey - She was really into this book, she flipped the page, 'The phantom slowly with caution opened the old door that was holding the key for him to become human. The one thing that could-' some dude spooked her and she jumped, "Ah!" she yelled then took a deep breath and looked up. She saw a dude, and sighed with relif, "Oh, you scared me ..." she said and then marked her page by bending the corner and she cupped her eyes to hide the sun. "Hello," she said and waved with her other hand.

Last edited by Loven-My-Converse on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:37 am

Urg...I gotta post the rest of my people some other time.....
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 am

Fallen Angel

That is kinda the point dipshit. *He gets distracted and stops suffocating JJ.*

JJ

*Takes a deep breath and tries to sit up but is too weak.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:40 am

Rainyskky wrote:Fallen Angel

That is kinda the point dipshit. *He gets distracted and stops suffocating JJ.*

JJ

*Takes a deep breath and tries to sit up but is too weak.*

Heh , I like the fallen angel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:41 am

Trey

Whats up mah lady?

You will find out his name later :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:44 am

Zack-"And why is that?"

Luna-pulls her wings in then walks to the beach and freezes watching what Zack is doing
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:44 am

I'm going out to eat with my dad for breakfast. I SHALL RETURN!

Fallen Angel

*Disappears.*

JJ

*Fianlly sits up and falls into Zack's arms.*

Last edited by Rainyskky on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:45 am

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:45 am

Zoey - "Your what?" she asked and squinted at the little bit of light that did pass through her hand. She then realized what he was asking and blushed a little, "Oh ... I Uh, I'm just reading that's all," she said and nodded then turned back to her book. She didn't know him and was super shy and had trouble just talking to people she knew anyway. She opened the book back up and started reading. 'Could change his whole life. Get him to be with Chelsea, to start over. The creak of the door and the sound of his footsteps were all that could be heard. He walked to the middle of the cobweb filled room and eremoved the case.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 am

Sam
Everytime I took a step, a pain shot through my legs. I sqeezed his hands lightly. My legs were shaking and I tried to listen to him by walking as softly as possible. But the pain still came. I groaned in disappointment. Why did I have to be accident prone? Only if I walked down the stairs this wouldn't have happened. I was to eager to see the beach and now I couldn't enjoy it as much
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:57 am

Did everyone just disappear? O.o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:58 am

no
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:59 am

Logan - He saw that his advice wasn't helping. He was super strong, but he didn usually pick people up, just like weights. He then stopped her and put a hand on her back and the other on the back of her knees. He swiftly picked her up into a lay-down position and then carried her over to the lifeguard then sat her down. I guess I should tell you what he's wearing. Okay, so he's wearing dark-brown baggy pants, a dude's tank-top in black and those cool beach flip-flops that had the kinda designs on them and were brown. His blonde hair was army-cut yet somehow it was messed up a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:59 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:Did everyone just disappear? O.o

I had oatmeal!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Sam
I was a bit shocked when he picked me up. Truth be told, I have never been carried like this so I was a little concerned he would drop me. I held onto his shoulders and tightly closed my eyes. When he put me down, I gave a sigh of relief. The lifeguard looked down at me and went off looking for band-aides. I'm guessing you want to know what Sam's wearing. She's wearing a white tank with a few sequins on it and booty shorts. Yea, that's right you read it correctly..booty shorts. She had on converse high tops and her hair was tied back into a pony.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next